Insider here

Insider here.

Something very negative is going to happen soon to LINK. Get your money out.

I give it ~3 hours until you start seeing issues selling LINK/withdrawing and ~4-5 hours until the news breaks and link drops 90%+.

The market will overreact and there will be a good buying opportunity this evening but for now you better sell.

Thanks just bought 100k

Fuck off fatty

at least put some minimum effort into your larping this is getting old

Do t get me wrong - I am bullish link long term but it’s going to get decimated today.

I came to Veeky Forums to escape /pol/, only to find that Veeky Forums has its own annual "insider" LARPs.

All I’m saying is, if I’m wrong and you sell now, you lose nothing.

If I’m right and you don’t sell, say goodbye to your money.

If I’m right and you do sell, you’ll have 10x as much link tomorrow as you do today without spending anything.

Post proof or hint at whats going to happen or get the fuck out.

I can’t say too much without revealing my identity to other insiders.

Yes, get the fuck out.

Just sold sir.... thank you sir...

I heard that rumor earlier and sold

Fuck off faggot. You're not getting my linkies.

Oh wow what a surprise. No proof or detailed knowledge of why your claims are legitimate.
> inb4 "don't listen to me at your own peril I was just warning you guys, I am totally a legit insider"

Always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says

>hi guise I’m a nolinker and want to buy in cheaper. Can you all drop the price a bit for me?

Insider here.

McDonald's has caught wind of Sergey's Big Mac addiction, and not wanting to be associated with socially unacceptable memes, has partnered with Oraclize to take down this threat to their business. The only remaining option is for Jason Parser to shadowfork LINK.

LINK will be less than $0.01 by end of the day.

Also insider here. Can confirm.

Am a wagecuck at mc donald's, my managers told me this today. Can't believe they've done this

>if I'm wrong and you sell now you loose
>nothing

Only all my links

If i don't sell, i loose nothing dickface

My dad is the CEO of oracalize he is trying to save his company by purchasing huge amounts of link. They will rebrand their company as an node operator for chainlink. This is the only way his company can be saved because Chainlink will be the only player left in this field, because they are the superior one. OP is probably my dad trying to get his link cheap. Don’t fall for his games. He didn’t want to buy me a car for my last birthday, so I hope price pumps before he can accumulate.

>Yesterday Binance FUD
>Today Link fud
Fuck off, Veeky Forums doesn't fall for this shit, just go on reddit.

The javascript has been hacked and now all LINK nodes are being affected, meaning they will go offline one by one.

But here's the real trick; every node that goes offline first has to be validated by other nodes,
Thus the first node won't go offline until EVERY SINGLE NODE has verified it actually has gone offline

LINK will be in an infinite javascript loop. Maybe if you're a programmer you will recognize FOR and WHILE loops.
Well.. This is a FOR loop that NEVER ends.

The price will TANK to at least 100 satoshi. Maybe even lower when the nodes are actually verified being offline.

Sergey is now busy setting up extra nodes to undo this process. Called contra-hacking. He has injected some GO-language code, pseudo-offline code, into the ChainLink network.
This means nodes will appear the be online, while they are struggling to go offline, but in the meantime they cant because it isnt verified yet.
Neat trick if you ask me, but it wont last long before the other nodes will know whats really going on.

Sell now, or be stuck in NodeLimbo forever

Can confirm, GET OUT NOW!

Yeah my sources can also confirm. This is not looking good. Sold a week ago to get iota so feeeeeewwwwwwwwwww.

kys dumbass

>FUD the fuck out of a coin and make weak hands sell
>Pump it
>Dump it at weak hands trying to buy back in at inflated price

I'll be a fag and report you to the CFTC on the offchance that some of you have a large stack so I can get that juicy 30% bounty.

this is some 4D FUD. They're evolving. This is just like the new wave of "anti-semetic" shills on /pol/
>haha yeah i hate them goddamn hooknose jews as much as the next goy, but DRUMPFT, hes really something else right???
>LINK is so great in the long term guys but quick dump your bags before it temporarily sinks

the FUD is why i bothered to learn about LINK in the first place.

kek fucking hell dad look what you did

Insider here.

Something very negative is going to Sergey's belly. Get your burgers out.

I give it ~3 hours before Sergey's bowels have issues dropping stool/fluid and ~4-5 hours until his breakfast of 10 McDoubles bursts out of his chest like an alien.

The media will FUD McDoubles and it will be a good time to buy them but for now you better consider reaching down Sergey's gullet and pulling them out yourself.