Would you rather:

Would you rather:

A) Be forced to eat fast food for every meal for the next five years
B) Never be allowed to eat fast food again

(Assume for this hypothetical scenario that any health effects from eating fast food every single day are negligible)

There's far more options if you grocery shop. I'll take B.

Do any of the major chains have crab, lobster, steak, etc.? Not eating that for five years would suck.

Let's count how many "B- I DON'T EAT FAST FOOD LIKE YOU DISGUSTING PLEBS PLS ACKNOWLEDGE HOW SUPERIOR I AM PLS" replies we get.

Do we do that before or after the fast food shills pile into the thread claiming McDolans actually has something edible?

Why would you want to eat fast food for every meal? I don't even like it two meals in a row, and pretty much only fast food chicken is any good.

I'd way rather go without. I can put in a little extra effort and make way better food.

>McDolans actually has something edible
The artisan grilled chicken sandwich is fucking decent you faglord.

I'd go with A. All I need is McDonalds desu, their menu is varied and each thing is delicious in its own way.

B, I haven't eaten fast food in 2 years. After eating clean for 3 years working out, eating fast food honestly just makes me feel sick.

I wouldn't know, friend. Haven't eaten the stuff in a long time.

and still like 30% as good as chick fil a or popeyes

You're weak orbfull of shit.

>start lifting 4 years ago
>eat really clean
>haven't eaten fast food for at least 6 months
>go for a hike with friends on a local mountain
>get down, starving, and the only thing to eat is fast food
>reluctantly buy a quarter pounder from McDonald's
>finish half of it, throw the rest out, feel shitty afterwards

It's similar with sugar. I don't eat sweets, but when I have fruit it tastes a lot better than it did when I would actually eat chocolate, drink slurpees, etc

B

As much as I like to indulge in fast food every so often, there's no way I want to eat it every meal for five years.

Well, B easy.

I mean, it's not like I'm anti-fast foods, but if the other choice is ONLY eating fast foods, I'd definitely prefer the alternatives.

same here user....most people are to dumb to realize this

Either would be fine IMO. I like the same thing over and over and I can eat salads at most of the burger places at least. I might miss fresh vegetables that I can't get from fast food places, but Mickey D's actually has good salads now.

This

I ride a bike up and down hills for several hours every day, have lost a lot of weight over the summer, and still enjoy fast food, but not super unhealthy meals as much.

I'd pick A.
I don't even eat fast food regularly and could easily do without, but I'd like to know that the option is there someday if ever I decide to have it.
Also, why are we presented with this choice? What's the motivation? What have we to gain or to lose? What if we simply refuse to participate?

B. Fast food always makes me feel like shit anyways

What is the most unhealthy fast food ever? Either from a chain or independant place?

I'd choose A only if pizza chains also count as fast food.

I don't have anything against fast food and eat it semi-regularly, but I'd rather go with B. Like said, you get more variety with home cooking. With fast food, it's like 90% burgers, pizza, fried chicken, and tacos, and in general quality ranges from shit to mediocre at best. Not bad to have every few weeks when you're lazy and cheap or feeling nostalgic for McNuggers or Taco Bell, but I'd hate to eat that stuff every day.

I would guess something like checkers loaded fries
it's fried starch topped with "cheese", ranch and pork fat
I think outback had like a loaded blooming onion that was insanely unhealthy too

I wouldnt be proud of it but I'd eat the fuck out of that

A) if it's free and it includes panda express, is pizza hut fast food?

Yeah, Pizza Hut qualifies as fast food. They're in the same league as Papa Johns, Dominoes, etc.

if i order takeout from restaurants so i only have to wait like 2 minutes for it, does that count as fast food.

also do i have to pay for this?

I have a counter-story for you:

>go on strict diet for 6 months
>mostly leafy greens and lean proteins
>the world becomes a grim place
>decide to allow a 1000 calorie cheat meal once a week
>head to McD's for my cheat meal
>double quarter pounder with cheese
>get two of them
>inhaled those fuckers like there was no tomorrow
>feel fine afterwards

In that moment, I was convinced it was the most delicious food ever to part my lips.

not being able to eat @ Shake Shack for 5 years would suck

>A) Be forced to eat fast food for every meal for the next five years

So continue my life normally?

B. I don't eat fast food anyway.

That's 102g of protein and 1560 calories. Probably a decent cheat if you're lifting weights.

The DQP and grilled chicken are fine meals from McDonald's. Just skip the fries and drink water.

I would literally be fine with either. As it stands, I come a lot closer to B and rarely eat fast food. Honestly though, if I didn't have to go and get the fast food myself (live like 40 minutes away from closest fast food places [mcdonalds]) I would be absolutely fine with having fast food meals constantly as long I choose what to get from the menu.

Americans have so much problem with fast food that they get really paranoid about this stuff.

I've eaten fresh for my whole life and I don't feel any regret when I eat a fast food once in a while. I even enjoy it.

So yeah, if there is no health issues, fast food all the way, familia.

B.

>Haven't eaten fast food in 5 years
>Go to the US
>Eat a McDonald's for lunch one day on a road trip
>MMMMM delicious
>Next day grab it for lunch again because still OTR
>I have a pretty good nose for detecting off food.
>Smells and tastes the same kind of delicious
>Half way through just start to get bad feelings

I don't think it was off, just that my body wasn't looking forward to processing that shit again.

>Couple of days later get food poisoning from a wings joint

After 28 years in various 3rd world conditions, countries and eating from places that the FDA would place the whole place at a wall and bring along a firing squad for it could only be all the freedoms of the USA that could give me food poisoning.

b.

I really need to quit farts foud

b because i like decent food

This level of fast food just makes me feel sick at this point. I can do without it, as long as it doesn't include In N Out.

Definitely the second one. I'm not saying I hate fast food and would never eat there, but it gets very tiring, and there are few things that you can only get from fast food. I really only eat fast food if I want something cheap, quick, and I'm away from my home. Also if you chose option A, it would be really fucking inconvenient if you wanted to eat, having to drive out to fast food every time. Especially if you don't live in the city. The only thing I would miss out on is pizza, wings, and taco bell, and I think I can fairly decently recreate those at home.

Autist, The post.................