Fuck I’m scared Veeky Forums

fuck I’m scared Veeky Forums

I have 10k link, it’s not a lot but it’s most of my net worth

if the rumors are true I’ll be screwed but also what if this is just someone FUDing to get in at a lower price?

Just sell your LINK user

buy smellycoin instead

Whats the rumor buddy

If you're still holding after all this shit today you shouldn't be allowed to use a computer

it literally calls itself middleware in the age of disintermediation

There's 1 billion LINK tokens. Even assuming 90% of them get locked up in nodes, that's still 100,000,000 LINK in circulation. With 350m in circulation right now, you have .70c per token give or take. So give it roughly ~x3 value for supply, and allow for x10-x20 growth over the next 3 years with adoption (generous), and you still only get $20-$40 per LINK.

All this $100-$1000 dollar stuff is delusion for the next decade, let alone EOY.

Mobius have patent pending oracle protocol with working product.

hack

Citation needed

It might or might not be real. Not gonna risk it. The parity hack and ethpyramid one was also announced here and nobody believed them until it happened

keep fudding desperate nocoiners

This is the event that's going to lead to singularity. Every weak handed pajeet will sell and when they realize nothing happens they'll all try to re-buy their stack causing LINK to moon

It's already happening.

If it actually was right, we would have one trip telling us the news. That at least would make it more believable.

Now, 100 pajeets suddenly caring about our finances and spamming the news about the hack is something only braindead would believe.

I retract my statement
The javascript has been hacked and now all LINK nodes are being affected, meaning they will go offline one by one.

But here's the real trick; every node that goes offline first has to be validated by other nodes,
Thus the first node won't go offline until EVERY SINGLE NODE has verified it actually has gone offline

LINK will be in an infinite javascript loop. Maybe if you're a programmer you will recognize FOR and WHILE loops.
Well.. This is a FOR loop that NEVER ends.

The price will TANK to at least 100 satoshi. Maybe even lower when the nodes are actually verified being offline.

Sergey is now busy setting up extra nodes to undo this process. Called contra-hacking. He has injected some GO-language code, pseudo-offline code, into the ChainLink network.
This means nodes will appear the be online, while they are struggling to go offline, but in the meantime they cant because it isnt verified yet.
Neat trick if you ask me, but it wont last long before the other nodes will know whats really going on.

Sell now, or be stuck in NodeLimbo forever

Rumor is spreading fast on Telegram.

The Python code has been hacked and now all LINK nodes are being affected, meaning they will go offline one by one.

But here's the real trick; every node that goes offline first has to be validated by other nodes,
Thus the first node won't go offline until EVERY SINGLE NODE has verified it actually has gone offline

LINK will be in an infinite Python loop. Maybe if you're a programmer you will recognize FOR and WHILE loops.

The price will TANK to at least 100 satoshi. Maybe even lower when the nodes are actually verified being offline.

Sergey is now busy setting up extra nodes to undo this process. Called contra-hacking. He has injected some GO-language code, pseudo-offline code, into the ChainLink network.
This means nodes will appear the be online, while they are struggling to go offline, but in the meantime they cant because it isnt verified yet.
Neat trick if you ask me, but it wont last long before the other nodes will know whats really going on.

Sell now, or be stuck into NodeLimbo forever

You have been warned.

If anyone ui retarded enough to fall for this you deserve to get fucked.

i'll explain it for you, pay attention:

The javascript has been hacked and now all LINK nodes are being affected, meaning they will go offline one by one.

LINK will be in an infinite javascript loop. Maybe if you're a programmer you will recognize FOR and WHILE loops.

Sell now, or be stuck in NodeLimbo forever

If you fall for that retarded FUD, sell you LINKs, quit crypto altogether and consider kys.
you're just too dumb.

Rumor is spreading fast on Telegram.

The Pajeet code has been hacked and now all poos are being affected, meaning they will go down the loo one by one.

But here's the real trick; every poo that goes down the loo first has to be validated by other poos,
Thus the first poo won't go down the loo until EVERY SINGLE POO has verified it actually has gone down

India will be in an infinite poo loop. Maybe if you're a pajeet you will recognize asphalt defecation.
Well.. This is a POO loop that NEVER ends.

The poo will BLAST to at least 100mph. Maybe even higher when the poos are actually verified.

The Indian government is now busy setting up extra loos to undo this process. Called contra-shitting. They have injected some air fresheners into the loo network.
This means poos will appear to be fresh, while they are struggling not to go foul, but in the meantime they can't because it isnt verified yet.
Neat trick if you ask me, but it wont last long before the other poos will know whats really going on.

Get out now, or be stuck into poo limbo forever

You have been warned.

Best version that actually made me laugh.

>Info comes on how it's going to crash
>Linkies are now spaming that same post in every thread to make it look as a shitt FUD

the absolute state of link cucks. You are getting BTFO faggots

Which link nodes? It's fucking ethereum token. And there are no stable nodes.