Britain:

Britain:

Everyone makes fun of you guys for your food but in reality it is all fantastic. I feel like I am having a medieval feast each time I have British food.

And for the stuff that really is the brunt of jokes, like beans on toast (which I am eating now), it is also delicious if people actually eat it. Obviously it's just an easily prepared meal/snack but it's fantastic.

>fantastic
Dude, ease up. Words mean something and it's just beans on toast

But it is fantastic, especially considering what it is.

how many beers did you read before posting this?

americans often misuderstand and hate british food because they have a culture where you can't drink before 21 (and if you do then you NEED to black out and try to get laid all night) and if you drink during the daytime then it's somehow a vice and you should be ashamed of it

consequentially, they cannot sit down with a cold pint alongside lunch and appreciate how good that simple and hearty food is

I'm not American and I don't "misunderstand" britfag "food". I don't hate it, I absolutely abhor it. It is disgusting and if you need something digusting-tasting like beer to make it better then it shows what garbage it is.

>how many beers did you read

Huh?

American's aren't the only ones calling United Khaliphate britcuck food disgusting. It is hated and reviled through out the world for a reason.

if you said you were american I could forgive you thinking beer tasted like crap, but this is just embarrassing

>If you said you were American I could forgive you...

Why? America has the best beer on the planet by far.

Beer does taste like crap, the only reason people drink it is for the alcohol.
Otherwise the market for this so delicious non-alcoholic beer would be booming, especially in United Khaliphate were it isn't Kosher/Halal to consume it. Your (((country))) is the only true embarrassment.

>how many beers did you read before posting this?
Go home user you're an alcohol

I really like the taste of beer. It's much better fresh than in a can or bottle

>Beer does taste like crap, the only reason people drink it is for the alcohol.
Do us all a favor and find out what bleach tastes like.

aka you gotta get drunk to think your food is good

lol

alcohol is deeply ingrained in british culture and cuisine

just having a shitpost m8. I have beans on toast with coffee for breakfast all the time. Canada bro here.

Britfag here, beans on toast is indeed god tier. I like to drain some of the sauce from the beans, then add some butter. The sauce goes all creamy and orange and it's much nicer. I also sometimes like to slice the toast up into squares sometimes and mix them into the beans, then eat it from a bowl with a fork. Some cracked black pepper in it works really well.

Also, another surprisingly good one is to heat your beans then just dip slices of bread into them, letting it absorb some of the sauce and get beans on it, the bread turns really soft and warm and it's delicious.

Your whole post reeks of /pol/. Why don't you do the rest of Veeky Forums a favor and fuck off back there.

Huh?

How do you make your beans like that?

It's a different type of beans. Look for picture related in the international section.

the easiest way would be to empty a can of beans in a pot with a little extra water and a scoop or two of tomato paste + spices.

I eat a ton of beans, so I cook my own with a pressure cooker. it saves me money, and also means I don't have to go to the store to buy cans of beans. I have a couple months supply on hand.

Kill yourself

Look up baked beans, you can easily get them in a can or make them (although nearly everyone grew up eating then out of a can, so there's really no point)

BBQ baked beans are far superior.

I like that slice of bacon they put in baked beans. Why can't I just buy a can full of that?

No, they're fucking not you fatass.

Try not putting BBQ sauce on something for a week you fucking troglodyte.

dude, they are way better. that shit in tomato sauce is like the worst kind of baked beans.

No.

They're not.

sure they are. they have more flavors, and they don't just taste like chef boyardee sauce.

Na.

Because you're fat enough already bro

This is the best kind of canned baked beans.

It even tastes better on toast.

I;m been thinking about thos beans

The first time I went to Britain I was 12. Completely naive. Not spoiled on any food stereotypes. I stayed a month.
A few weeks in I was avoiding everything that wasn't an Indian joint. The caliber of restaurants that seem to survive in Britain is actually mind boggling.

Too much sugar.

Make GOAT mode baked beans by splashing in Worcestershire sauce and generously buttering your bread.

Americans need not apply, your bread is loaded with sugar and Is candy compared to UK bread, plus baked beans for you guys are completely different (full of sugar and bacon). It just doesn't work.

The leading brand of whole wheat bread in the UK (Kingsmill) has 4.3g of sugar per 100g of bread. The leading brand in the US (Nature's Own) has roughly the same amount. Even the stuff everyone makes fun of (Wonderbread) actually has slightly less.

you're both tripping.
BBQ style with sriracha is best.
so bomb
different kind of bomb

>farts

All of the stupid fucks here that do not appreciate the cheesey beans on toasts.

Nigga, baked beans with cheese mixed in is next level.

Beans on toast is a thing here in Australia too, probably because the Brits brought it here but idk

It's good and if you deny it's good you're a fagmaster3000

That's negligible as fuck over the 5 days it'll take you to eat a loaf.
Unless it's natures own butterbrod which lasts 2 days because it's dank.

so like. a deconstructed burrito.

.. My point was that commercial breads are basically the same wherever you live.

Huh?

Whatdidhemeanbythis.jpegrawgif3000

just read 10 beers lads. drunk as fuck desu

It also both kills tastebuds long term in a way similiar but not as drastic as cigarette smoking and dulls taste upon consumption just by virtue of alcohol's effects.

If you're eating shit food, you have alcohol with it

No.

i think you've read enough

PM me bro we can chat u no wot I mean

Another can and a £3 brecky from the cafe will sort you right out m8

Do you cook large batches at once and have beans for days/weeks? How well do they keep in the fridge?

>preferring Clapistani candybeans

cheeky cunt

From a taste perspective theyre completely different.

>Do you cook large batches at once and have beans for days/weeks? How well do they keep in the fridge?

I cook ~6 cups (dry) worth, strain, rinse, and store in fridge. I go through a batch in 3-4 days.

>eat american cuisine
>die of e-coli

>Make GOAT mode baked beans by splashing in Worcestershire sauce and generously buttering your toast

This. Stew them for an extra 5-10 minutes in a saucepan until thick then enjoy.

You haven't had good English Ale.

you have a reading problem

>(((country)))
I don't think you know what this means as it's completely at odds with your statement....

>kills taste buds

I dunno bruh. I have been a functioning alcoholic for over 13 years and I am probably the one of the few people I know that can actually cook good tasting food without a recipe, but just an idea and adjusting as I go along.

The only food items that turn me off are olives for being too powerful and avocado for being a really terrible texture that I will forever associate the mild flavor in.

Hell I can taste avocado through ramen noodles that have been murdered with fish sauce and hot pepper and I gotta throw that shit away.

>Why? America has the best beer on the planet by far.

Ya'll have some good beers but you definitely don't have the best.

Ya'll fall behind pretty much the whole of white man europe.

You're referring to broke-stoner food as if it were fine dining. Just stop.

Huh?

>beansontoast.jpg
>I feel like I am having a medieval feast each time I have British food.

because clearly it would be impossible for OP to be talking about a different British food than the one he happened to post....

Have you ever tried baked beans with scrambled eggs?

I highly recommend it

No,no, it isn't, I've been to the States (from NZ) and your "beer" tastes like what is left below the drain tray under the beer taps at the end of the night in a bar, it's swill!

Or could it be the brits bad teeth, the dont need something chewey?

British food is fantastic.

Yorkshire pudding, roast beef & gravy, Mulligitawny, kidney and steak pie, jellies eels, rhubarb pie, black pudding, it goes on and on.

Considering dental is free in Britain I have no idea why people think brits have bad teeth.

Considering people dont take advantage of this fine service.

Because The Simpsons made a joke about it so it must be true.

Huh?

So you went to a bar and ordered the crappiest light beer available instead of sampling from the multitude of amazing beer made in the US? Cool.

I was just about to lie down but haven't brushed my teeth. Thank you for reminding me,

Austin Powers is the extend of my knowledge about britain