If coffeefags are the audiophiles of food and cooking, then what are the equivalents of:

If coffeefags are the audiophiles of food and cooking, then what are the equivalents of:
>$5000 power cables
>tube amps
>lowther fullrange crossoverless MLTL fullrangers with whizzer cones and pepperpot phase plugs
>vinyl

I'm a retard, I don't know what any of these things mean.

One single espresso machine over $400, user.

And that's outside of a commercial setting.

Kys

>I'm poor, I don't know what any of those things mean
FTFY, I bet you're culturally intimidated by Starbucks

I don't drink coffee. It gives me the runs.

One single espresso machine what? Can you finish your thought?

If don't have coffee I can't take a shit

It's my answer to the OP's one question.

I think you just need more fiber.

I'm a vegetarian, I get more fiber than most cows

Might want to go to the doctors.

this = vintage fender twin

I love coffee and use a Mr. Coffee with mesh filter and $7 bags of community coffee.

Bite me.

Baller as fuck

>any specialty shit for cold brew
>espresso machine
>you made that one up
>French press

>Sushi knives.
>Single use kitchen devices.
and of course
>NY style pizza.

I'm more offended by the fact that this guy has his bare feet out than anything else. I don't care if you want to dress like an Amish dropout, that's your business - but keep your fucking shoes on in a public restaurant for fuck's sake.

'>I love coffee
Obviously not, though

He was probably wearing sandals.
Not sure whether to laugh or cry.

>If coffeefags are the audiophiles of food and cooking

obvious trick question, they aren't

>Implying there's anything wrong with a Mr. Coffee maker.
>Implying there's anything wrong with not grinding your own beans.
>Implying that because one doesn't engage in pretentious displays of food and drink preparation on a regular basis, that they do not appreciate fine things.

Come live in New Zealand where people have bare feet in public every day

I have no idea but i work at a small high end audio company

That is actually very cool, likes like one of the original espresso machines from italy.

V. industrial revolution/ italian futurism chique.

Guy Fiery

Tube amps suck though.

KEF speakers masterrace though.

>single use kitchen tools

You can peel my hand held citrus juicer from my cold-dead hands, cuck.

This.

I enjoy fine coffee as much as anyone, but ffs, when I gotta be at work in 30 minutes, I'm using my drip coffee maker.

>$5000 power cables
most likely some other expensive detail that only the "most patrician" can discern the effects of, like getting high quality coffee filters when you could just run hot water through a cheap one.

>tube amps
professional equipment for amateur use. definitely an at-home espresso machine.
>WTF
Only drinking gesha
>vinyl
Quality here is tangibly better even to less expert people, it's fun to shop for, and helps you appreciate more. Also more expensive. This would probably be shopping around for nice SO and blended stuff from specialty roasters.

debate me fags

Which one? Placebophile here

Are the handles supposed to look like googly eyes?

Light Harmonic

That is a neat DAC yall make, looks like it beats the one in my Parasound Halo Integrated.

>$20k for a DAC
Jeeeeeesus

And here I was wondering if I had any of your products

Obviously not
>TFW I'm never going to be rich enough to drop $20k "just in case it's the weakest link"

Professional equipment is straight up better in quality and (especially) durability. A tube amp is primarily there to color the sound and shift it away from neutral. A tube amp can be professional grade or cheap crap. It's not a good comparison.

A tube amp is flavored syrups. You might still enjoy it, but it's clearly incorrect if you're looking for any degree of faithfulness to the source.

>$5000 power cables
Metallic mesh filters for brew, burr vs. blade grinders for espresso
>tube amps
VIntage euro espresso machines that use manual pressure for a shot.
>lowther fullrange crossoverless MLTL fullrangers with whizzer cones and pepperpot phase plugs
No fuckin' idea what that is, but I'll venture a guess that it's something like a heavy-duty automatic espresso machine with one-button brewing and steaming wands with integrated temperature probe.
>vinyl
Free trade/organic beans.

This is probably the least ignorant post ITT

It doesn't matter if you have the clearest sound possible; if your brain isn't thinking about the music the correct way, it will be wasted. To hear correctly is one thing; to listen correctly, you must be sane, grounded, open and clear. Anyone overly obsessed with audio equipment cannot possess these qualities.

deep af bruv

Ok those are technically unitaskers but so good at what they do that it renders the point moot. All other options for juicing are either too bulky, too expensive, or just inefectual.

>burr vs blade

Lol, try pulling a shot with a blade grinder or even a cheap burr grinder on a commercial machine and enjoy the sour mess of colored water you get out.