Which is spicier: Indian or Mexican?

Which is spicier: Indian or Mexican?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f_OS3fZXvF0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Indian
>t. Bonafide mexican

Mexican is spicier in the hot sense, Indian is spicier as in a fuckton of spices

I thought Indian used more heat

szechuan

Thai

They really eat this?

Indian, no question about it.

It's not even a question unless you're just asking about you're local places and not the average heat level eaten by people from those countries.

you're not supposed to eat the peppers

Yeah, local Chinese place here specializes in Szechuan food and they have a couple of dishes that overdose on the chili peppers one of which looks very similar to the pic he posted

Shit is amazing though for how strong it is. Guy I know who worked there got an ulcer from eating spicy shit on the job too much. Can't really blame him though

ye

youtube.com/watch?v=f_OS3fZXvF0

Mexican. It's much more diverse and more updated cuisine. Mexican looks Indian look one dimensional. No one rates Indian

Spicy food doesn't cause ulcers

Man now i want to try it

>Guy I know who worked there got an ulcer from eating spicy shit on the job too much

Ulcers are caused by gut bacteria, not spices.

never met mexican spice i didn't like. had some spicy curry shit in a jar the other night, left me total disgust

I've had both these dishes in Hong Kong. The soup made it so that the next day I could not move. Gastric pain...
But very tasty.

Mexican living in mexico I'll say it depends on the region but from what I'd tasted it has to be Indian food

Would stick my dick in that to burn off the horrible warts.

Frankly those peppers are just decoration. You can eat them and generally it's not too big a deal since they've been slit open allowing the seeds to mix with the dish.
The biggest issue is that they're dried, so you're going to be grinding bits of plastic like shit with your teeth.

>much more diverse and more updated cuisine

The question is which food is spicier, dum dum.

That's not how ulcers work.

Wrong. All wrong.

Thai

>mexican
>hot

FUCKIN KEK!

Surinaman.

>It's much more diverse and more updated cuisine

t.food pleb

India's cuisine changes from state to state. I don't think I've seen so much diversity anywhere on the planet except for Chinese maybe

Even Peruvian is spicier than Mexican

True, Mexican isn't a particularly high-heat cuisine. The Indians push it pretty far, and as somebody pointed out above, a lot of Szechuan cuisine is 'literally why?' tier spicy.

There is this chain restaurant in Columbus called Los guachos, and they have these bowls of habanero and other assorted peppers and onions sitting in this briny shit. It's so goddammit spicy if you add more than a little. A friend of mine almost passed out from the spice.

My mexican girlfriend makes this for me all the time, its literally just red onion, habanero, lime and a little salt. Its also not that spicy, maybe you're just a lil bitch.

Maybe your girlfriend sucks at cooking

Maybe your palate sucks at spicing.

Maybe you started an argument on the cooking section of a chinese cartoon forum because you're butthurt because your gross girlfriend can't get orgasms so you try and make yourself sound like a man by bragging about how habanero peppers aren't spicy

Come on man, don't start shit if you can't back it up

By saying what exactly? That taste is subjective and everyone has their own opinion on what they like? That some people can handle spice while others cannot.
I'm not the one getting mad friendo.

>Which is spicier: Indian or Mexican?

Restricting the options fallacy. The correct answer is: Japanese wasabi.

Sound like a Lil bitch

This is deserving of some kind of copypasta.

Related question: what's a good sauce to use when making extra hot wings?

Fuck off weeabo, if you want more options, brazilian is spicier.

The absolute madman.

they look like cola de rata, they have a nice mid spicy flavor, I've never eat them in volume but fuck it, I would eat that

not even him but I think you are butthurt because he has a girlfriend and you don't, your waifu a shit

from time to time ill come across some reallly fucking spicey salsa at a taqueria or mexican grocery store

fresh hot salsa from mexican grocery store actually is hot, horray

Indian of course
We mexicans like spicy, our food is spicy, our candy is spicy, we even out chilli in our beverages. But indians... they do not enjoy spicy, they enjoy suffering

*add

South Indian

Definitely Indian

I asked for the spiciest thing on the menu

Lost the ability to taste for a good half hour

Well, the most spiciest/hottest meal I've had has been in an Indian restaurant. That's all I know.

My asshole burns just from looking at this

Those are some 'dorilocos'. They just open a bag of seasoned tortilla chips and throw whatever you want in and then add some Valentina hot sauce and lime juice on top of it all. It's a mess and I wouldn't call it Mexican food. It's more of a junk food.

True. Bien dicho, compa.

STOP POSTING THIS

indian, because mexican isn't supposed to be all spicy. also, indian because spicy covers up the poo.

>My asshole burns just from looking at this

are you sure it's from looking at that user? are you sure it isn't something else that's been making your asshole burn?

Yes. But they've been cooked in oil to draw out most of the capsaicin. It's still very hot, but not stupid hot if done properly and it's quite nice.
These guys are idiots.

[indigestion intensifies]

Indian restaurants have a special hidden level of hot that only other indians know about. If you ask for "Indian Hot" as a white boy they won't give it to you out of fear they're being rused by a Jewish lawyer that just wants to sue them for damages when you break down crying like a baby. They'll still just give you "American Hot."

You need a brown person in your party to give the secret Indian codeword and let them know you're serious.

Mexican food can certainly be picante, but over all it isn't a very spicy cuisine. Very flavorful yes, but spicy? No.

Meanwhile the indians make curries you need a gasmask to fucking cook.

So your premise is flawed. Of course it's Indian (or at least the Indian regions that are spicy). Ask a better question, like Indian vs Sezechuan

I once went to an Indonesian restaurant in Amsterdam where the food was arranged from mildest to hottest, and my mom and I could literally only eat the bread (which was still full of chilis). Hottest meal I'd ever had (I was probably 8 or 9 at the time though).

I'd still probably say Indian is in general spicier; comparing it to Mexico is kind of a joke.

indian food has to be hot to burn out the feces contamination