Why dont you ask for fresh fries at your local fast food restaurant?

why dont you ask for fresh fries at your local fast food restaurant?

>inb4 no-salt

i tell them i don't mind waiting for the next batch

makes me sound like less of a dick

my favorite on the left

I work at Elevation Burger and all the fries are made to order and fresh cut in the restaurant succ my cocc

Because In-N-Out fries are horrible.

i don't order fries at all anymore, I've never had fries at any place that were even close to as good as my homemade

Is it true that they're always limp unless you ask for them "well done"?

Because I wait until I get the fries and if they are good enough then fine but if they are clearly old or cold then I will ask for new ones. No point in making a fuss before there is a problem.

>Ask for fresh food
>Wagecuck gives me a death glare

>why dont you ask for fresh fries at your local fast food restaurant?

Because I don't eat there.

I don't care about fresh, I just care about being salted

It's amazing to me how at least half the time fries are unsalted when they get to me

and especially at this one place that has the best fries around when they are done properly. The trick there is they fry onion rings in the same oil so you want a batch that comes out of oil that has been used for a while because it picks up some onion ring flavor

It's because of assholes like OP who ask for unsalted fries which forces them to cook a whole new batch. Then your minimum wage worker forgets to salt them after serving Autism McFryComplainer.

i love when this happens

The look of a person who was taking shit from obese people for 6h straight always cheers me up.

>customer asks for fresh food
>'it's all fresh, sir!'
>it's not
>they can't do shit about it

I work at a specialty fry shop and I don't mind when people do this as long as it's not busy. But when we have long lines and the fries are fresh anyways and people still complain and demand that we make it fresh it's really fucking annoying.

Right, if you're hitting at lunch rush hour those fries aren't going to last more than a few minutes so they'll all be good.

Exactly. But entitled power-tripping customers bitch if the fries sit there more than a minute or two, and really holds up the lines when they demand to wait for a fresh batch.

>those temperatures
Someone's thermometer sucked , they positioned it way too close to the bottom of the cook vessel, or they didn't circulate their oil at all.
From the look of what they marked as no blanch no freeze, no blanch freeze, etc, their overall methodology was terrible.

Go and die, little manlet faggot.

Am I suppose to deep-fry frozen fries to get them tasty and crispy like the restaurant? I always bake them because I assume they're already fried and they never come out like the restaurant.

>Choke on it

Those fries are pre-fried and then frozen. You're reheating already-fried fries. The best you can do it put them it at hotter temperatures and hope you can crisp them up. Or fry them again, but if you're down to do that you should just make real fries.

I don't like them well done and I have never had limp innout fries

You're supposed to double fry fries. Fry once at a low temp to cook (which factories do when you get them frozen) and them fry at a high temp to crisp em. Those are real fries. Even if you look up recipes for home cut ones, it's a twice fried procedure.

Do you think you're some kind of fry-master?

Its general knowledge for anyone who makes fries at home

Different fag - doesn't matter, because that user is correct.

That's not what I asked.

Elevation rocks. Burger fries shake. My favorite burger joint