Rumor is spreading fast on Telegram...

Rumor is spreading fast on Telegram. Someone found an unassigned integer overflow without safemath in a smart contract authorized to interact with the LINK erc20 contract. Due to a privilege escalation exploit (overflown from null to the contract address) this person is the owner of the erc20 contract and can change variables on the EVM. In a few hours the entirety of LINK will be dumped on binance with a variety of accounts, crashing the price to 0.

You have been warned. Now the word is out they probably gonna do it sooner.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1NaUQnCwM7r
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thanks, just bought 100k

>Rumor is spreading fast on Telegram

No it isn't, biz is being spammed with baseless FUD

thanks, just bought 100k mobius

Holy fuck........ if this turns out to be a scam Veeky Forums is over

The fud is desperate, be embraced by FOMO when you see that price turns into singularity mode. HAHA!!!!!

I hope it dumps to 1 cent so I can buy a shitload

Yesterday it was binance today link what will it be tomorrow?

b-but what's about all the spicy memes?

Someone message Rory right nao!!!

post source

Funny because LINK isn't an erc20 token.

that why someone bought 50k on binance.

Kek'd

brainlet.png

just hold that teddy buddy...just hold it tight

vocaroo.com/i/s1NaUQnCwM7r

Probably req or someshit

What the shit are you talking about?

Sizable if correct

wow, I never thought an unassigned integer overflow without safemath would ruin MY life

lol brainlet an unsigned int has spilled over into the javascript query engine which has overwritten the CPU meaning LINK can be hacked by anyone with access to a server and an RJ45 cable

its true, confirmed by other posts from the same person

Sorry I called out your mistake.

This is bullshit jargon speak. Stop fudding. If you would go on telegram you can actually speak to the dev who found it, he explains it if you want

just because you post technical words doesnt mean its true.

cause I can tell you that's a whole load of shit

Ya know, the number of big rumors that have turned out to be true is increasing these last two days. BTC drop predicted to the hour, BCH pump, some other coins I forgot (help), etc.

I don't have LINK but I'd be concerned, imho.

SPICY. Just hacked 100k

Damn if only they had used the Unix system to patch the regedit library in the kernel database. Thanks for pointing out this major flaw! I just market sold all my link super cheap

So is the hack legit?

The javascript has been hacked and now all LINK nodes are being affected, meaning they will go offline one by one.

But here's the real trick; every node that goes offline first has to be validated by other nodes,
Thus the first node won't go offline until EVERY SINGLE NODE has verified it actually has gone offline

LINK will be in an infinite javascript loop. Maybe if you're a programmer you will recognize FOR and WHILE loops.
Well.. This is a FOR loop that NEVER ends.

The price will TANK to at least 100 satoshi. Maybe even lower when the nodes are actually verified being offline.

Sergey is now busy setting up extra nodes to undo this process. Called contra-hacking. He has injected some GO-language code, pseudo-offline code, into the ChainLink network.
This means nodes will appear the be online, while they are struggling to go offline, but in the meantime they cant because it isnt verified yet.
Neat trick if you ask me, but it wont last long before the other nodes will know whats really going on.

Sell now, or be stuck into NodeLimbo forever

yes. sorry.

lol no

All’s the proof we need

>overwritten the CPU
of what dipshit?

kk...just bought 100k more links

Can you get some screenshots or something I'm interested in what it could be

RJ45 fuck sell now, guys i know computators this is bad, really bad, i would expalin but RJ45 is all your need to know.
t. guy that uses puter

This is so funny how anons compete with each other to spread FUD and shill their own coins.

he's bullshitting the only thing that happens in telegram is people posting moon when it rises 0.5%

This is the most elaborate fud I have ever seen, please god don't be true

The javascript has been hacked and now all LINK nodes are being affected, meaning they will go offline one by one.

But here's the real trick; every node that goes offline first has to be validated by other nodes,
Thus the first node won't go offline until EVERY SINGLE NODE has verified it actually has gone offline

LINK will be in an infinite javascript loop. Maybe if you're a programmer you will recognize FOR and WHILE loops.

The price will TANK to at least 100 satoshi. Maybe even lower when the nodes are actually verified being offline.

Sergey is now busy setting up extra nodes to undo this process. Called contra-hacking. He has injected some GO-language code, pseudo-offline code, into the ChainLink network.
This means nodes will appear the be online, while they are struggling to go offline, but in the meantime they cant because it isnt verified yet.
Neat trick if you ask me, but it wont last long before the other nodes will know whats really going on.

Sell now, or be stuck in NodeLimbo forever

Unbelievable, I just checked the code and indeed there is an unassigned integer overflow occuring on the admin level due to a privilege escalation exploit. The null hash factor has been incorporated into the contract forcing the contract to abide according to the new integer usecase file. This is a serious exploit and has to be hotpatched ASAP to avoid any real damage or liability to the oracle protocol.

theres not even any js in the node since its written in go. Try harder.

why would anyone believe this, if someone did that why would they tell others about it before just doing it, this is so stupid

>of what dipshit?
LINK

this guy gets the severity of the situation

im the one that reported it on telegram. i let the devs know 2 days ago and nothing was done.

This is the original

top kek

proof or market sell your LINK

No this type of stuff will shalenout weak hands

I fixed your typo in the last paragraph you dumb cunt

Fuck! This is really bad if true. Do you have some more info? How long till the hack starts hacking?

someone just posted this to the telegram

seems to be doing the opposite

Ok phew I thought this hack news was legit.

Idc either way

???

It is.

Some big buys dropped shortly before the FUD.

Guys. LINK is entering a perpetual JSON parser bounty paradox. Basically the JSON files were supposed to implement RJ34 retreival nodes for blockchain data communications. Essentially, JSON parsers are hunting themselves down. Always one step ahead and simultaneously one step behind. LINK is chasing itself into a black hole at an exponentially escalating rate.

Can't we intercept the parsed JSONs by entering the backend low-frame via the RS485-ports? All it needs is quick and gifted hands. Might not delegate this task to Sergey for that reason, but I heard they hired some new people... the Taskforce77?

big even if not true

top kek

Hahahahahahhahash

>Bullshit jargon speak
It is not and you are a brainlet

Thats why its rising right now.
Fuck your lies, you fucking smelly pajeets. How can you live with yourself, trying to trick and scam people ALL THE FUCKING TIME. Are you so dumb and untalented to actually succeed without being a scammy jewish pajeet all day? Jesus Christ.

ask your self why? link gets shilled here non stop. We are trying to get these faggots to stop so we can have actual discussions again. i dont mind link threads. The stupid shit is what bothers me.

>guys how much link will i need to make it?

they either are fucking stupid or it's coordinated shilling.

It's even worse. Any RCA connector can be compromised. The vulnerability is even higher if the node uses the PAL norm. NTSC nodes are safe for now

Rumor is spreading fast on Telegram.

The Python code has been hacked and now all LINK nodes are being affected, meaning they will go offline one by one.

LINK will be in an infinite Python loop. Maybe if you're a programmer you will recognize FOR and WHILE loops.

Sell now, or be stuck into NodeLimbo forever

You have been warned.

The OP is correct. On the national news tomorrow you will see that Jason Parser is missing. I have him in my possession currently. He broke easily - gave away the backdoor like it was nothing after I pulled a few of his nails with some pliers. This is revenge for all the shitty link spam threads I have to read on this forum every fucking day. It's too late to sell at this point - enjoy losing everything 100 percenters.

damn, you know your shit.
I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning

WTF CL IS MOONING RIGHT NOW!!!

yes because Veeky Forums is full of lying pajeets who wanted to buy cheap bags.

Is this new treknobabble style FUD to confuse newfags?

Okay so that is the cause of these fud posts around here.

That's the most retarde FUD I have heard in a good while.
Neck yourself idiot.

>up 5%
>moon

NOW IT'S GOING DOWN HELP ME FUCK SAKE

LOL, did they really use A in one end and B in the other end? Well, he is just a philosopher after all.

Thanks, just bought 100k contra-hacking

apparently it was designed to add an extra layer AES 256 encryption but it ended up deleting 65% of all LINKS

I am the only one that is reading this in the same tone of the stuttering potheads pasta?.
As a matter of fact I think this is the new link fud pasta. I like it "jargon, jargon, buzzword, jargon, sell now, etc, etc"
I don't think it will have any effect. Weak hands sold already. Only iron marines or Deluded linkies left

Thanks, saved

>deleting 65% of LINKS
great, mine will be worth more now.

not if yours are the ones that have been deleted

still have'em

The hack has not started hacking yet. It will start in 3 houres

The binance FUD wasn't working yesterday so you're going with this today? You're pathetic.

Anything that wrecks the sleep and nerves of the linkshits is A OK.

FUCK. I went to bed upset because my REQ was randomly selected for burning and now youre telling me that i should check to see if my LINK is now gone? i cant stomach this possibility

>houres
Jesus, Pajeet get a life lmao

Fuck that's a straight LINK.
It's over guys. We r fucked.

Big if true.
Huge if verifiable.
Enormous if a truthful statement.
Of great relevance if it matches up to reality.

Sold my LINK and bought Mobius, thank you sir for the warning.

>the JSON collective batch is inoperative
>without a qr40 interaction destination you can't change the original principle of the tx's flowing in and out

By this retarded logic it'll crash max 60-70% it's not all over. Stop the fud. Just tether up until the new update in july

2 hours before LINK will enter a perpetual JSON parser bounty paradox. Basically the JSON files were supposed to implement RJ34 retrieval nodes for blockchain data communications but due to an integer misfire it loopholed the node. Essentially, JSON parsers are hunting themselves down. Always one step ahead and simultaneously one step behind. LINK is chasing itself into a black hole at an exponentially escalating rate if they don't fix this within 2 hours.

please, be nice sirs

i cant believe my oc fud got this many replies.

I just saw another user polish it up too.

It's. Fucking. Happening.

Link $100 EOM

Its really unfortunate but looking through the github code I found something really alarming. The hash rate is quickly declining and at this point I am not positive that any algorithm on earth could make up for the loss in block time. If you dont believe me, look up the network on etherscan and check the interger overlow. The ERC20 tokens have already been exchanged and we are watching a very clever white washing of the funds.

FUCK BOYS HOW DO I SELL SINCE BINACE WAS HACKED YESTERDAY