3 hours

3 hours.

He said 4 hours earlier. Did he change his mind?

I thought this was a scam but some rumors spreading on telegram too.

I sold my 30k bags, not a lot but at least I got in before the dip.

timeline has been set in stone now, release will be at 8:30 New York time

What’s happening in 3 h senpai?

The javascript has been hacked and now all LINK nodes are being affected, meaning they will go offline one by one.

But here's the real trick; every node that goes offline first has to be validated by other nodes,
Thus the first node won't go offline until EVERY SINGLE NODE has verified it actually has gone offline

LINK will be in an infinite javascript loop. Maybe if you're a programmer you will recognize FOR and WHILE loops.
Well.. This is a FOR loop that NEVER ends.

The price will TANK to at least 100 satoshi. Maybe even lower when the nodes are actually verified being offline.

Sergey is now busy setting up extra nodes to undo this process. Called contra-hacking. He has injected some GO-language code, pseudo-offline code, into the ChainLink network.
This means nodes will appear the be online, while they are struggling to go offline, but in the meantime they cant because it isnt verified yet.
Neat trick if you ask me, but it wont last long before the other nodes will know whats really going on.

Sell now, or be stuck in NodeLimbo forever

damn, you know your shit.
I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning

the samefagging is strong with this one.

I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning

The javascript has been hacked and now all LINK nodes are being affected, meaning they will go offline one by one.

But here's the real trick; every node that goes offline first has to be validated by other nodes,
Thus the first node won't go offline until EVERY SINGLE NODE has verified it actually has gone offline

LINK will be in an infinite javascript loop. Maybe if you're a programmer you will recognize FOR and WHILE loops.
Well.. This is a FOR loop that NEVER ends.

The price will TANK to at least 100 satoshi. Maybe even lower when the nodes are actually verified being offline.

Sergey is now busy setting up extra nodes to undo this process. Called contra-hacking. He has injected some GO-language code, pseudo-offline code, into the ChainLink network.
This means nodes will appear the be online, while they are struggling to go offline, but in the meantime they cant because it isnt verified yet.
Neat trick if you ask me, but it wont last long before the other nodes will know whats really going on.

Sell now, or be stuck in NodeLimbo forever

newfag detected, that post is a copy pasta reaction and you fell for it lel

> Everyone fudding
> Price going up

> ??????????????????????????????????????

>hur

Shhhh he feels like he can blend in at this point

insiders are pumping it so they can sell. just over 2 hours now. its coming

(you)

Ok, so i didn't, like, get any of what you wrote. But it sounds serious as fuck, so it's like a buy signal? Should i buy Link? I bought 1k link right now. Wheew, i'll log off from the internet now. Bye, and thanks for the tip!

release of what?
why would they sell if there's going to be big news?

Monitoring

selling because news is gonna be negative.

why do you know the exact time of the bad news? and how?

im a link dev

Yeah. Sure. I believe you. Post proof.

>tfw Jason Parser was real

you sound like a cocksucker - bought another 2k when this FUD started

Rumor is spreading fast on Telegram.

The Pajeet code has been hacked and now all poos are being affected, meaning they will go down the loo one by one.

But here's the real trick; every poo that goes down the loo first has to be validated by other poos,
Thus the first poo won't go down the loo until EVERY SINGLE POO has verified it actually has gone down

India will be in an infinite poo loop. Maybe if you're a pajeet you will recognize asphalt defecation.
Well.. This is a POO loop that NEVER ends.

The poo will BLAST to at least 100mph. Maybe even higher when the poos are actually verified.

The Indian government is now busy setting up extra loos to undo this process. Called contra-shitting. They have injected some air fresheners into the loo network.
This means poos will appear to be fresh, while they are struggling not to go foul, but in the meantime they can't because it isnt verified yet.
Neat trick if you ask me, but it wont last long before the other poos will know whats really going on.

Get out now, or be stuck into poo limbo forever

You have been warned.

worst larp ever

What will link be eoy? No 1k bs

$0.15

>The javascript has been hacked
2/10 FUD congratz

who here stuck in #NodeLambo ??

asks what will happen in 10 months in the future, then says "no bs answer ploiz"

die, user

LINK $1k EOW check em

It'll be around 1k user. Accept it.

If it turns out to be a PnD, reminder that the CFTC has a 30% bounty out for PnD groups.

Pray that one of the participants is American, has a large stack and was dumb enough to start one of the coordinated FUD threads without a VPN.

Don't be a bitch, become a snitch.

can't shrink the link, checked

wrong
$STINKY

Never change, Veeky Forums

Friendly reminder that the total supply is 1,000,000,000 (1 billion)

I am not saying it's a bad investment, but it will NEVER reach more than 10 dollars