Other urls found in this thread:

louvino.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't eat, I just come here to shitpost

/thread

>18
>NJ
>Cheesecake Factory
Ordered Fish and Chips...nothing special. However, I had a Snickers themed Cheesecake that was nice. Little pricey.

>48
>Brooklyn
>La Gran Via Bakery
A slice of tres leches cake and a cortado for $5? No complaints at all. Fucking delicious, and many folks I know who live in other parts of the country would have to get on a plane to experience anything like that. And it's a 24hr Cuban bakery. How are you gonna beat that?

>31
>Melbourne
>Fancy Hank's

Had Brisket, Hot wings, Fries, Cornbread and pickles. It wasn't bad. The chicken wings were better than the brisket which was a surprise.

TX
IHOP

it's been a long, sleepless past couple of days and i had to blow four hours waiting for an appointment, i just wanted gross comfort food

it was delicious

This isn't /b/, fuck off with your poll threads.

Literally no one cares about this bullshit information about anonymous users, but just want to post their own.

It's facebook-tier shitposting.

>30
>las Vegas, on business
>lotus of Siam, 1hr ago
Pretty tasty desu

I had the kao soi w/ seabugs btw

>I ate at mcdonalds and I'm ashamed to admit it

Vancouver BC
One of the Romers downtown. Decent place for a 17 dollar burger. I got tuna tataki on top of wonton crisps though. It had a wasabi aioli. Pretty good.

>mummy says I don't have enough good boy points to eat out yet

>responds to accusation of low-quality, pointless posts with more shitposting

Sydney
I ordered a rare rump with a Greek salad

The sear wasn't very good, it had this weird glaze, maybe vinegar based? It was rare I guess, it seems like they were afraid of cooking it too much so it only seared for one second. Should have used a thicker steak. Steak served on retarded too small chopping board.

The salad was terrible. Mainly iceberg lettuce. Olives weren't pitted. Barely any feta.

2/10

>31
>LAX
>wolfgang puck
grilled chicken sandwich . $16 comes with chips. best thing I ever tasted. maybe I was just half starved though...

33, texas, spring creek barbecue with dad.

forgot to add, spring creek was OK, i dont get the hype.

>19
>colorado
>wendys
i had the spicy chicken sandwich and it was so much better than i expected

>20
>Wisconsin
>Northstar Bistro. Food was good but I had a headache because I was quitting nicotine cold turkey. I went with my mother because I had nobody else to go with.

would you like more ja/ck/ and go za threads? If you have a problem with the quality of threads, you can fix it by...

*gasp*

creating your own threads with content you want to talk about!

Ever put that through your autistic brain?

>24
>Cape Cod, Massachusetts, USA
>La Cucina sul Mare

I got ravioli. The marinara was good, I don't think the ravioli was homemade though, and for a $19 pricetag I wish it would have been better.

>24
>Rhode Island
>Denny's

It was shit. Denny's food isn't the pinnacle of fine dining or anything, but I'd like if my daughter's eggs weren't undercooked and my burger/coffee wasn't burnt.

At least it only cost like $15 for coffee, OJ, a jr pancake slam, a slamburger and a side of bacon.

>22
>Albany NY
>Chinese buffet
pretty fuckin' good
I've learned that getting fillup food like rice is stupid so I only go for the big ticket items when I buffet
Appetizer plate (various fried shit)
Entrée plate (various chicken/veggies/crab/pork)
Dessert plate (basically just those Chinese donuts with the powdered sugar)

I mean I feel sick all day after and I get the type 5 shits the next day but it's totally worth it

why are they so obsessed with everything being SLAM related

Locally, a 'grand slam' is a euphemism for 'really good'. or 'perfect',
and i guess it just developed from there

>24
>daughter

Ny
mcdonalds
10/10

people hype spring creek where you live? lol it's a generic chain restaurant. it's the chili's of bbq.

I love you too, friend.

Texas
Pho Hung. Always amazing.

>26
>FL
>The Fat Snook
Over priced Grilled Duck. Taste was cash.

>25
>Ohio
>I honestly don't remember, it's been years

>24
>PA
>some Italian(?) restaurant on the Atlantic City boardwalk
I had a roast beef sandwich on rye because they were out of corned beef.
It was around noon and there were like two other tables occupied, so I don't actually think they were out of corned beef.
It was okay, not great. More of a fuel stop than a dining experience.

Sonoma, CA
Harvest Moon Cafe
Octopus salad with zucchini and other dinner vegetables for an app, really delicious, very tender octopus, vegetables were amazing.
Three cheese penne al dente with grilled chard, probably the best course of the night, lot of flavor and great texture.
Lastly was a pork shoulder which was alright but it gets boring really quick. Washed out ask down with cab franc.
Absolutely would recommend.

Just realized that >location was supposed to refer to the location of the restaurant. Obviously it was New Jersey.

>18
>Guernsey
> le'ree hotel

I had chicken stuffed with mushroom and wrapped in bacon with a cheese leek sauce

It was shit

Chicken was rubbery, somehow some of the bacon was badly cooked and chewy yet the other half was burnt. How do they even manage that ?

Also the sauce was gross. I can't quite describe what was wrong with, it was a weird taste.

>21
>San Diego California

last restaurant was in El Paso, at a place called L &J's cafe.

service was godawful, apparently its supposed to be a popular restaurant in El Paso, but for whatever reason decided to not widen their resturaunt as to keep their "hole in the wall aesthetic"

orded the Mole and chicken. it was aight.
I've had better mexican food from less popular places

>19
>VA
>Momofuku Milk Bar
I got a cookie and the cereal milk soft serve cream. Note to self: don't let your friends coax you into trying hype foods no matter how "UH-mazing" they insist it is. Don't get me wrong, the stuff I got wasn't bad, just meh. Could've ate Bonchon with the money I spent.

>21
>tens of thousands of feet over the Atlantic
>Lufthansa airplane
Blown away. The food was better than some restaurants I've eaten in. Small portions but fucking delicious.

Fugg man bonchon is the best. Where in VA are you? Lots of good Korean stuff there.

>23
>KY
>louvino.com/
>It was fucking delicious but fairly pricey. Waiter talked about it being tapas style, so all the portions are small but dishes are still ~$13.
Copying descriptions off their site...
I had
>duck breast, five spiced vegetable risotto, General Tso sauce
which was delicious, really tangy and savory.
Other people had
>smoked chicken “hot brown” mac and cheese, roasted tomato, bacon, cheddar mornay
It was fine
>filet, demi mascarpone, grilled endive, beets, sweet orange supremes, garlic mustard sauce
Really good meat, the veggies were good when dipped in the sauce.
>fried chicken tacos, crispy chicken, garlic mash, cheddar, pepper gravy
Disappointing, boring.
We shared the following as appetizers
>warm german pretzel with port cheese
The cheese was fucking awesome.
>duck fat frites, white truffle aioli
A little too salty, served in a fucking jelly jar.
>bacon wrapped dates, stilton cheese, port drizzle
If I liked stilton I would have enjoyed this more. Meme food.

Overall it was a 8/10 in my book because of my meal. I want more of that duck so bad.

>still hasn't hidden the thread from view
>succeedes to bump it instead
some people are beyond help

>42
>Melbourne
>Miller's Inn

Was ok. Had a plain steak with no toppings and a salad on the side. Plus a mineral water.

I've been sober for nearly fifteen years now and rarely enter pubs these days so it felt kinda weird walking out on my own terms without being thrown out after getting involved in a pub brawl. I wanted to go to the bathroom and slap my own arse then look into the mirror saying "you fucken right, mate?" just for old times sake. But, nah.

The medium rare steak was more medium than rare, btw. Overall 6.9/10. You get what you pay for.

>30
>GA
>Sandwich shop in Emory hospital
Split a reuben and chicken salad croissant with a friend it was pretty meh. The reuben was a bit too soggy but the chicken salad was ok.

> SwitchIt
> oversized beef burger with fries and sauce
> burger was allright but it had some disgusting sauce sogging up the bottom bun half
> potatoes were soggy from sitting in a jar while hot
> "sauce" was american "cheese product" melted with some spices

I ended up only eating the top bun with the onions, tomato and burger patty

>21
>Winnipeg, MB
>Nuburger

Had a Bacon-Chee. It's pretty expensive meme food, but I was in a shitty mood and wanted to eat something delicious.

What pubs did you use to go and get into fights?

>24
>Florida
>Publix Deli

Is that a restaurant? I ordered an Italian on whole wheat with spinach, tomatoes, olives, onions, banana peppers, jalepenos, dijon, mayo, and provolone. I always fuck up these sandwiches when I get them, I always get too many sour and spicy things. also the black lady put a fuckload of salt on my tomatoes.

6.5/10, which is about how much it cost

>27
>AK
>Beartooth Theater Pub
Had the "Avalanche" pizza and some house brewed root beer. Was awesome. Pizza had bbq sauce, roasted chicken, red onions, mushroom, bacon and tons of mozz & provolone cheeses.

>26
>Delaware
>Jimmy's bar and grill
>Cheap local food that tastes really good I ate a double cheeseburger some fries and a cold beer

Calgary
Little sleepy sushi joint with some friends. Ate way too much unagi, avocado tempura, takoyaki and washed it down with tea.

I am brutally hungover.

>21
>Heidelberg, Germany while traveling
>Schnitzel place

Best schnitzel i've ever had, great decor/ambiance, and reasonably priced in what is a tourist town.

>19
>MI
>Culver's
I ordered some chicken tenders and a banana split. It was good.

Cup translation:
Ckw
Pf
Moy
Ole

What does this mean? Is it the show creator's initials?

Denver
Mexican joint next to a Chinese hair salon
Had a pretty baller shredded beef chimichanga, but they skimped pretty heavy on the rice

Melbourne
Japanese restaurant in Hawthorne that I forgot the name of

>24
>FL, US
>Chilis, it was actually pretty good. Had a nice salad and some chicken fajitas.

>17
>portugal, alentejo
>A sort of gourmet restaurant, preety nice. Ate a 3 pepper steak medium rare, and for dessert a strawberry cheesecake, that were my best dessert so far

Sweden
Some local Italian join where i went with girlfriend and her dad. Really pretentious, Got a spaghetti carbonara with black truffles just thrown in there beacuse "its expensive".

There where also no signs of italian ham and they just placed 3 stips of regular bacon on the top, so it was hard to eat.

They also commited the worst crime in food history, the sides of the plate where COVERED in a fine black pepper dust, I hatted it since i had to smear the pasta against the fucking rim of the bowl to get some.

5/10

NY
Jim's Steakout

It was the greasy meat on a sub roll with hot peppers I asked for.

Virginia
Popped in to a small pizza place to grab two slices of supreme pizza on my lunch break. It was subpar and lacking flavor.

enjoy your ban fuckhead

A gentleman doesn't fight and tell!

nyc
Went to an asian fusion place in the upper west. My friends did hibachi with the whole show and all. I settled for dim sum and a few appetizers. Had this really good octopus dish i ordered again just to share.

>age
>location
Berlin
>last restaurant you ate at and how was it
Rebel Room
It was quite nice
I got tendies, curly fries, and a chili cheese burger
The rebel room sauce tastes really great

>22
>Birmingham (AL not Bongland)
>Thai place, had pretty good chicken curry

They only get one or two replies and bumped off the front page into oblivion by schlock like this.
>what is sage

Just let the viral marketers collect their data

I'm a 72 yo transvestite from NYC, btw.

>30
>Nebraska
>Which Wich

Got the Grinder with pepperjack, spicy mayo, honey mustard, and mushrooms. Not bad at all.

>19
>Tijuana
>Verde Crema
Octopus in Adobo, Risotto with Mushrooms (the parmesan was a bit overpowering), Crème brûlée with rosemary (they go very good together, I ended up preferring it over the traditional one), pumpkin and cheese cake with ice-cream, mango-pinapple sorbet, pecan sorbet and spearmint sorbet.
All of it was delicious

>Not wanting to share information with other cu/ck/s about restaurants

Florida
Mellow Mushroom, pretty solid pizza. Went with the cajun shrimp pizza they have and enjoyed it a lot.

23, Washington, Red lobster

it was aight. i had the fish tacos. solid 6

Connecticut
Local Italian
Veal and Sausage
Salad and Bread
Price was great
Sophia's East Windsor

>>age
>>location
usa, nj
>>last restaurant you ate at and how was it
i think i got something cheap from red robin with my mom. i know its a chain, but it was decent and the staff was nice. i know this differs between places, but we still liked it.

but near me, the best place is going into delaware. harrys seafood does their raw oysters the best. i dont know how one place can do it better than another, but they do it perfectly.

Wtf

Essex England

Some chinese place in spain, was ok. A bit greasier than i would have liked but the view was great

> 24
> Melbourne
> La Luna in fitzroy (?)

Appetisers and sides were good, steak was awesome, pork belly was ok. Bit pricey ($160~ for two) but we had a voucher, overall I would go back just for steak

>21
>Glasgow
>Bread Meats Bread

Carribean burger with maple bacon sweet potato fries. It made everything go away.

palm beach

cheeseboy in boston

the bitch burned my grilled cheese

>29
>north virginia
>24 hour kabob palace

Pretty cash to be honest. I ended up going like every day for a week, tried every single kabob. The sides are dank as fuck, slow cooked spinach, chickpeas, lentils, and lamb curry. Also the yogurt herb sauce is dank.

But they way over spice. Five days in a row of eating there and even though none of the food was "hot", my throat was burned by the nuclear amount of garlic and whatever other middle eastern shit they got going on.

want to chill?

>21
>WI
>local coffee chain that serves food

I had baked oatmeal with what seemed to be dried fruits incorporated. I didn't even know that was a thing until eating here, but it's the only kind of oatmeal I like now. It's almost like bread pudding

>Gino's
>0/10 no 'go 'za

>27
>Tennessee
>Ruby Tuesday. Got food poisoning later that night.

> tfw no 'go 'za 'straunts in Sydney

>30
>NH
>Radici in Portsmouth
It was great.

Last place eaten: Org Cafeteria, beca use they won't let us out

Washington State
Dicks Drive-in, It was pretty good given how drunk I was. Don't ever really end up there sober.

>18 years old
>Texas
>Busbee's BBQ

Work there it's okay but most of it is microwaved, and that kind pisses me off

Brisbane, Australia
Some hotel restaurant in the city. $124 meal, it was absolutely delicious.

Tempe
Republic Ramen

Had the chili pepper ramen w/ tofu and an egg, with a healthy helping of chili pepper flakes.

A+ would eat again

'go
ginos east

>20
>VA
>Hibachi Grill & Buffet
Ate about 7 plates of food, mostly a variety of everything. A lot of seafood and chicken. I think they gave me the receipt earlier than usual because I was eating so much.

>20
>WA state
>wild wasabi

delicious, as always. best sushi place around here, priced very decently for how """fancy""" it is

30, Alabama , IHOP

It was ok. Waitress was a wigger. Possible coke head. Order took 45 minutes. BUT it was a pokestop and the pancakes were on point so 10/10

Man fuck that place. Took them 45 minutes to burn my fucking pizza.

>7 plates
Love yourself.

>25
>Orlando
>Cheng;s chinese restaurant. Got general tsao's tofu. It was fantastic, the sauce was good and the tofu was breaded really nicely instead of just being tossed in corn starch (which is what other cheap american chinese places typically do and it sucks). They don't give you a lot of white rice, I got a quart of tofu and only one little pagoda container of white rice when it really could have used some more. Still delicious though.