Whats going on here then?

whats going on here then?

Hello England

Per your question: this is normal

singularity tonight, strap in

Something big is coming, I don’t know what it is but half of people are shilling the other half are FUDing. Definitely feels different to normal

Insider here, big announcement coming, not from Sergey but from a partnership. Said partner has already accumulated and once the partnership is announced expect people to fomo. This FUD is an attempt by people with insider info to keep the price suppressed while they stop swing trading and get back into LINK

If you can post this you can post the name of the partner. Otherwise, fuck off LARPer.

Google

And the fud isn’t brainlet tier

This is the event that's going to lead to singularity. Every weak handed pajeet will sell and when they realize nothing happens they'll all try to re-buy their stack causing LINK to moon

Ok what are we googling

some dude bought 50k straight up and theres a lot of buys coming now. I don't think the hack news is FUD but could definitely be wrong. We pushing daily high right now though

Swift probably? I mean, it's still not officially confirmed. Doubt it's priced in either as the majority of crypto cucks has never heard of chainlink.

*I think the hack is FUD

Something is in the air for sure I'm fucking scared but the fud looks fake as fuck

I don't know, but something feels weird. too many spikes
sold at the conference spike, so I'm just waiting for the dip between now and the 14th. If this is it then good, if not I'll wait to accumulate, the singularity shouldn't be here just yet
If I'm wrong then I'll post my share of pink wojaks I guess

You should never have sold you faggot. You better hope a partner doesn't drop some bombshell of an announcement tonight. Even though the price will inevitably come down, you'll have lost the chance for cheap accumulation.

Announcements on a Sunday night. Wew

no risk, no reward
I'm well aware that I'm playing with fire, but HODLing won't take me close to what I'm aiming for. I don't have the capital right now to just hold bags and be content with that, I need to make it first.
If I fuck up enjoy your linky mansion in my behalf, I don't deserve it if that happens

It will be Monday Morning in just a few hours in Singapore. You know, the most important financial HUB in the world? Yeah. We're going there.

I guess I didn’t think about that. What soyboy emporium are we expecting to partner with?

Wow 50k impressive
I think its just an abnormal amount of shitposting today,probably even from the same person, not related to an event
I mean its sunday ffs

It's going up like crazy looking at the 5m candles. Idk it doesn't look natural or could be fomo I don't know.

Lots of talk about some announcement in 3hours

It's 7pm in Singapore Sunday night retard

You will regret not buying mobius sir.

Lol I was just going to let it slide and let the brainlets believe

So you are saying that you never seen green candles for no reason at all?
Its just the usual pump and dump

I don't know what to think honestly. It just seems too artificial, just gonna watch how this turns out

Don't often see a 50k buy on chainlink for no reason. If there was news or something causing higher volume than normal it would be more likely. I mean not being impressed is one thing but thinking whats occurring with coordinated FUD and pump is not normal

Always to the opposite of what Veeky Forums says.

Here's why:
The vast majority of the FUD on this board is paid bots by whales to suppress prices so they can buy. The vast majority of shilling on this board is paid for bots by whales so they can sell their bags. Everything outside of the majority is a LARP or a brainlet.

Always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says.

Yeah don't buy link and stay poor

discord & pnd larp

I always FUD the fuck out LINK for a few hours before I buy more. Always a bunch of newfags who forced the price down a couple of cents. Seems this guy is a little bit more dedicated than I am.