Well color me fucked, this is a game changer

Well color me fucked, this is a game changer.

>used to only put sour cream on crunchy tacos because that's what it goes on
>pic related comes out
>what the hell, why not squeeze some sour cream on random shit since it's easy and I don't have to dirty a knife now

Bruhs. Sour cream is so fucking good on so many things. I use it all the time now. Seriously toppest tier underrated condiment.

absolutely, love eating this shit on all kinds of stuff roasted veggies, perogies, cabbage rolls

Not sure if trying to force this squeeze bottle sc, but in my experience there isn't really any time when sc shouldn't be applied in a simply dollop; it's literally dollop, the food.

You ever mix it with a dry packet of Hidden Valley ranch? Boy, you're in for some good, fattening times.

Have not tried, sounds good for a burger or fries. I've been mixing it with different hot sauces. By diluting the hot sauce with this delicious creamy canvas it seems to really open up some more subtle flavors in the sauce.

Sounds about right, like milk reducing the burn from chili peppers. The certain chemical in dairy tones down the capsacian, leaving it open to taste the more subtle flavors. I can see why a dollop of sour cream is standard on the top of a bowl of chili.

i bot a bucket of this little nigger and today I put a scoop of it on some mashed potato, when I bit into them I cum

Sour cream literally the best
I'm at a point where if I'm gonna be eating something with hot sauce as a side I'll mix it with sour cream

I love go 'za as much as the next guy, but something seems off about this one OP

Tortilla chips with sour cream+hot sauce (preferably a homemade habanero/cayenne) is my go to snack. It's cool and creamy, then snacks you with the heat. So you eat another to cool it down, then it gets hot again. And so on, until you run out of it. I replace the door cream with plain Greek yogurt if i want to save on the fat, though sour cream is better.

i use astro balkan style yogurt in places where sour cream should go, it's healthier and more flavorful, i suggest everyone try it

i put it on hot cheetos and soups. but im a degenerate who also love eating it by itself

>Sour cream is so fucking good on so many things
>no examples

My favorite uses, and why I have it like all the time at home.
Cucumbers, sour cream. Optional: onion, dill
Egg noodles
Mustard curry dipping sauce (copycat Chicken Kitchen)50/50 mayo, sour cream, curry powder, mustard powder, lime zest, brown sugar or mango chutney (good on rice!)
peirogie or egg noodles, stir into any pan sauce from pork to beef to chicken, instant paprikash with some hungarian paprika and mushrooms.
baked potato
tostadas (keep them on hand all the time), top as desired with tomato, sour cream, sauced up meats, beans with melted cheese
SCONES, bisquick + sour cream, cause who has buttermilk on hand. Do the drop biscuit method, use nuts, fruits or spices as desired for scones, or savory with herbs and butter, garlic topping. Rich as cream.

Came out of the basement and went to a grocery store did you ? Good job, faggot.

Make your own creme fraiche inside a squirt bottle.

Are you hitting on me?

I've seen this post in the past. Are you a shill?

>be sour cream eater
>gf and mates hate it
>find this post

as an eastern european i was born in it, molded by it

Mix that and mayo into your mashed potatoes

potatoes, rice, buckwheat, pancakes, every salad etc.
t. sour cream comes in 500ml bags in my country

>the certain chemical in dairy tuns down the heat
Nigga.... There's nothing magical about milk. It's the fat that binds to the capsaicin and makes it less hot and the coolness of the milk that helps soothe your overstimulated heat receptors. Capsaicin is insoluble in water so drinking that just redistributes the chemical all over your mouth. Try frying jalapeƱos (or spicier peppers adjusting for your spicy tolerance) in butter and compare. The "certain chemical" in dairy you're thinking of is just fat. Pls educate yourself.

It is because of casein, not fat