Just had the new Sonic Dark Chocolate shake

Just had the new Sonic Dark Chocolate shake

Did I like it?

no you didn't because you find the whipped topping at sonic to be too dense and off-putting and what the fuck are those little cake crumbles, anyway?

You thought it was OK but would still rather get your ice cream treats from dairy q.

No, because the tears you shed for being such a disgusting fatass made it too salty. But you drank it anyways.

/tv/ is the worst fucking board, yet they someone think forcing memes is what makes them great, even though they usually have no clue about their subject matter.

Absolutely pathetic.

did you get the large, user?

A medium but holy fuck I feel like like such a fat ass now

My wife's son enjoyed it, but said he wishes it was a bit sweeter

did you beat him for having a bad attitude?

No the syrup was too liquidy

>wife's son
Kek

Double kek

You loved it because the term “dark chocolate” had so much potential for vaguely racist board sliding

>Sonic Dark

>My wife's son

>my wife's son

No because you want to fit in with all the Veeky Forums memers, so you can't possibly like fast food anything that isn't whataburger.

>slow churned...real ice cream
but sonic uses softserve that's 6% dairy fat which is ice milk

saw an article stating that the sonic pineapple upside down master blast had a crazy amount of calories and was unhealthy.

All I could think was "Damn that sounds good"

Sure.
But you liked the Peanut Butter Chocolate Potato Chip Cluster Blast better.

1200 fucking calories ?
Are you fucking shitting me? Thats most of my calories for the day.

I just got one and added a few drops of almond extract

ama and no im not fat and yes I was born in the USA

>real®

your hand looks fat imo
indulging once in a while is fine, issue is most people drink these 32 ounce monstrosities several times a week.

It tastes more like a normal chocoloate shake than their regular chocolate shake. It's good but it will kill you given enough time.

actually, you love the whipped topping and you requested more like always and ate that with a spoon, then took some curious bites of the milkshake, thought it was ok, went home,put it in your freezer, and forgot about it.

You're a fucking retard IMO

fat wrist, i bet you have diabeetus

dyel

Nigger its 32 oz of ice cream of course its gonna be a touch more calorie dense than a gram of cauliflower

frog hands