CRYPTOKEKS - NEW CONTRACT

WE PULLED A NANO AT FIRST BUT WE BACK AND WE SECURE. Everything back to .02. New contract. Get in on the ponzi early boys. This shit is going to the moon.

cryptokeks.com/

Verified contract:
etherscan.io/address/0x9cc5404e0ad06fe0ff4d2c7cc5f28a32ae95e483

Send it with more gas if you want to get the .02 price ones first. Good luck fellas

Oh shit nigger I won't miss out this time

nice scam

>no ssl

retard
that should be the first thing you ever do

good shit ty user

didnt think biz could get more autistic

what the fuck does it need ssl for? the transactions happen over the eth network

Might bite after seeing the volume on the last one

would be dumb not to. it won't be reset again
get in while you can user

bought trump again lets go

I owned Pepes when you crashed the site. Send me back my 0.16 and 0.08 ETH at

0x2C3756c4cB4Ff488F666a3856516ba981197f3f3

if you can prove, email [email protected] and we will get back to you tomorrow

volume picking up again boys, don’t miss this train

Can’t believe this hasn’t been made already lmao, dropping some eth on it for sure

I don't need to do that. You can simply look at the previous contract that you scrapped and you'll see the addresses that send ETH.

It is your responsibility as the contract holder to go through them, find who was the last owner of a Pepe, and refund them.

Don't fall for this. I want my 0.16 eth back OR my Kushed pepe

Holy shit im so euphoric from the cash I've made already

We'll definitely get back to you guys. We're not going to fuck people from Veeky Forums. It's just late and I'm not combing over the contract at 5 AM. Email [email protected] and we'll get to you.

trump is the easiest pepe to flip

Wow got a response. Unexpected. Dev's only lost less than a full eth so no biggie it seems. REDEPLOYED BETTER THAN EVER.

Fuck should have copped trump when it was .08

Better. Than. Ever.

Oh my god I’m getting life changing money in my poor shithole country...

Thank you cryptokeks...
Thank you Vitalik Buterin....

Send 0.5 ETH to this address and the 0.5 ETH plus your deposit will be refunded

Thanks, email sent.

kek protonmail is a burner
OP is going for a second round

Replied, I think.

So many Pepes on sale boys. Wait until we post this on Reddit and start shilling on Twitter and Normiebook. We're going to Andromeda

He upgraded the contract dude, I feel sorry for the people that lost money but I'm not going to miss out on easy ether

trump about to be at .64

nice...

praise kek

ffs retarded newfags sending jewish gas prices need to fuck off. bogging down the contract, I want to buy trump after the price updates fuck

hahahaha I noticed this too.

Your site is screwed up

It shows wrong values at the site.

Like, classic Pepe is at "0.08" but when you try to buy it, you actually need 0.32.

It's not screwed up, the network is lagging because of how many people bought Pepes when we went live. Lots of pending transactions atm as well. Just wait a bit or check back in the morning.

Only 4 keks at .04 left, shit gonna moon!

Check out Classic pepe. It won't update. You may have screwed up with the returnEth again.

Dang all .04 keks sold out!