The javascript has been hacked and now all LINK nodes are being affected, meaning they will go offline one by one

The javascript has been hacked and now all LINK nodes are being affected, meaning they will go offline one by one.

But here's the real trick; every node that goes offline first has to be validated by other nodes,
Thus the first node won't go offline until EVERY SINGLE NODE has verified it actually has gone offline

LINK will be in an infinite javascript loop. Maybe if you're a programmer you will recognize FOR and WHILE loops.
Well.. This is a FOR loop that NEVER ends.

The price will TANK to at least 100 satoshi. Maybe even lower when the nodes are actually verified being offline.

Sergey is now busy setting up extra nodes to undo this process. Called contra-hacking. He has injected some GO-language code, pseudo-offline code, into the ChainLink network.
This means nodes will appear the be online, while they are struggling to go offline, but in the meantime they cant because it isnt verified yet.
Neat trick if you ask me, but it wont last long before the other nodes will know whats really going on.

Sell now, or be stuck into NodeLimbo forever

nice copypasta you fucking idiot fud...anyone who falls for this deserves to lose their money

The javascript has been hacked and now all LINK nodes are being affected, meaning they will go offline one by one.

But here's the real trick; every node that goes offline first has to be validated by other nodes,
Thus the first node won't go offline until EVERY SINGLE NODE has verified it actually has gone offline

LINK will be in an infinite javascript loop. Maybe if you're a programmer you will recognize FOR and WHILE loops.

The price will TANK to at least 100 satoshi. Maybe even lower when the nodes are actually verified being offline.

Sergey is now busy setting up extra nodes to undo this process. Called contra-hacking. He has injected some GO-language code, pseudo-offline code, into the ChainLink network.
This means nodes will appear the be online, while they are struggling to go offline, but in the meantime they cant because it isnt verified yet.
Neat trick if you ask me, but it wont last long before the other nodes will know whats really going on.

Sell now, or be stuck in NodeLimbo forever

Congrats. You fucked up. You just proved this new FUD is fake. Well done. I'm selling all my bags at a loss and buying LINK right fucking now. I know something is up.

Sell now, or be stuck in NodeLimbo forever

trips confirmed

>LINK will be in an infinite javascript loop. Maybe if you're a programmer you will recognize FOR and WHILE loops.
>Well.. This is a FOR loop that NEVER ends.
This is the stupidest shit I've ever heard, sounds like it was written by an autistic 6th grader who just discovered code academy.

FUDERS ARE OUT IN FULL FORCE THIS MORNING

THE SINGULARITY IS NIGH

KEK HAS BLESSED US TRUE BELIEVERS ONCE AGAIN.
WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

New FUD new memes

It's always fucking 7's, every single time

damn, you know your shit.
I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning

Checked

Haha filename checked

>77s again
Something is seriously going down right now

holy fuck

Reoccurring 7s are a sign our desires areon their way
The singularity could be sooner than expected

GUISE!! the polarity has been reversed in the flux capacitron that runs the whole Chain Link platform. You all need to sell sell sell dem pork bellies!!!

t.douche

Praise kek and Jason Parser

checked tho

What's up with the retarded copypastas all over /biz? Are FUDers THAT desperate?