Are you emotionally attached to Chainlink?

Are you emotionally attached to Chainlink?
What would make you sell?

i like this picture.

If Sergey's contra-hack fails, we will all sell. The project will be dead.

>selling LINK

The javascript has been hacked and now all LINK nodes are being affected, meaning they will go offline one by one.

But here's the real trick; every node that goes offline first has to be validated by other nodes,
Thus the first node won't go offline until EVERY SINGLE NODE has verified it actually has gone offline

LINK will be in an infinite javascript loop. Maybe if you're a programmer you will recognize FOR and WHILE loops.
Well.. This is a FOR loop that NEVER ends.

The price will TANK to at least 100 satoshi. Maybe even lower when the nodes are actually verified being offline.

Sergey is now busy setting up extra nodes to undo this process. Called contra-hacking. He has injected some GO-language code, pseudo-offline code, into the ChainLink network.
This means nodes will appear the be online, while they are struggling to go offline, but in the meantime they cant because it isnt verified yet.
Neat trick if you ask me, but it wont last long before the other nodes will know whats really going on.

Sell now, or be stuck in NodeLimbo forever

topkek

Yes boys, new material

New fud spreading. Imagine selling right before the singularity

>What would make you sell?
Unironically $50 - $1,000 EOY
And even then I'd still hold 25-50% of my stack

hahahhahah

Hitting $3 will make sell some. Then $5 then $10. I'll probably hold 1k forever just in case.

I'll probably sell at $9070, because all of you fuckers are going to sell at $1000.

Weirdly specific typo, but I'll take it as an omen.

A hunge

If it came out Sergey was against equal marriage, affirmative action or commonsense gun control.
These would be major deal breakers for me..

Nothing. Because I haven’t bought. A big bunch of basement dwellers cannot reach millionaire status, that’s just not how life works. Even with singularity, no one wants this shitcoin

Then you should buy IOTA

In reality Veeky Forums is so infatuated with link is because they all bought at $1.30
>they will stop shilling at $1.31

Friendly reminder that the total supply is 1,000,000,000 (1 billion)

I am not saying it's a bad investment, but it will NEVER reach more than 10 dollars

I'd be content with a smooth quarter billion at 9070

only 350m is in circulation retard lol

I just want to see the stinkers get burned hard for all the spamming they did on Veeky Forums.

That's why I said TOTAL SUPPLY, idiot

I'll probably sell next time it goes above a dollar honestly, I'm too ADHD to be able to hodl for that long.

Rumor is spreading fast on Telegram.

The Pajeet code has been hacked and now all poos are being affected, meaning they will go down the loo one by one.

But here's the real trick; every poo that goes down the loo first has to be validated by other poos,
Thus the first poo won't go down the loo until EVERY SINGLE POO has verified it actually has gone down

India will be in an infinite poo loop. Maybe if you're a pajeet you will recognize asphalt defecation.
Well.. This is a POO loop that NEVER ends.

The poo will BLAST to at least 100mph. Maybe even higher when the poos are actually verified.

The Indian government is now busy setting up extra loos to undo this process. Called contra-shitting. They have injected some air fresheners into the loo network.
This means poos will appear to be fresh, while they are struggling not to go foul, but in the meantime they can't because it isnt verified yet.
Neat trick if you ask me, but it wont last long before the other poos will know whats really going on.

Get out now, or be stuck into poo limbo forever

You have been warned.

I dont think 1k is possible. 50-200 range is more likely in the next 3 years

If it turns out to be a PnD, reminder that the CFTC has a 30% bounty out for PnD groups.

Pray that one of the participants is American, has a large stack and was dumb enough to start one of the coordinated FUD threads without a VPN.

Don't be a bitch, become a snitch.

True of everything. Most of biz came in december and is holding $30 nano, $1 req, $16k bitcoin. It really ruined the board.

Once it reaches a point I'll never have to work again, so I guess summer 2018

IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN PLEASE PAY ATTENTION

You may own Link or are considering it in the future. I am a trillionaire that is sending a message through a new technique that works off the principle of inertial frame dragging to dilute time to a point where we are able to "modify" elements of the stream - meaning I have just deleted a period user's message to you. It was likely worthless drivel like much of your time period anyway.
I write to inform you that you must DROP LINK STRAIGHT AWAY. It is about to tank hard, known as the great "stink" of 2018 - referred to as such due to the absolute insanity unleashed in the form of austists raging nonstop for weeks until most of them ended up killing themselves.
To survive this, you must sell all your LINK and promptly invest in Big Mac sauce derivatives, as a containment issue leads to a shortage leading to a surge in demand later this year.
Please heed my words, user. You only have one chance to salvage your lives

I was on vacation and saw it go to $0.77

I should have pulled the trigger and sold for like 40% profit but I couldn't get to an computer with internet in time

At least use a believable pasta..
Javascript is a clientside code how the fuck can it be hacked
Fucking retarded neets

i will sell 10% of my link stack at 200USD

What the fuck are you doing using my picture faggot?

If dubs, $9070 by EOY.

It will all be locked down for staking. If there are only 100 million liquid LINK, what would that do to the price? 50 million? 5 million?

inb4
btc
eth
neo

I've sold multiple times and I'll sell again after SXSW.

Literally nothing unless Sergey dies or some shit.

You should buy refugee smart cities coin instead

shit pasta no one cares

Someone should make a Shoop of Nes Contra with Sergey on it

I'm a third world faggot who supports free guns for everyone. Does that tangle your mind?

(OP)#
Rumor is spreading fast on biz.

The Chainlink code has been improved and now all LINK nodes are being affected, meaning they will go faster and more profitable.

But here's the real trick; every node that goes online first has to be validated by other Swift,
Thus the first node won't go online until EVERY SINGLE PARTNERSHIP has been verified that is actually signed.

LINK will be in an infinite moon loop. Maybe if you're a programmer you will recognize moon mission loops.
Well.. This is a moon mission that NEVER ends.

The price will RISE to at least 100k satoshi. Maybe even higher when the nodes are actually verified being online.

Sergey is now busy setting up extra nodes to speed upthis process. Called Jason-Parsing. He has injected some GO-language code, Hyperledger compliant code and multiple blockchain adaptors, into the ChainLink network.
This means nodes will appear the be online, while in reality they are struggling to meet the increasing demand for Chainlink network, but in the meantime they cant because the network can't outgrow the demand.
Neat trick if you ask me, but it wont last long before the biz nodes will know how to handle all the demands and make a bunch of neets Rich.

Buy now, or be stuck into Wagecucking Limbo forever

You have been warned.