Dinner Veeky Forums you?

dinner Veeky Forums you?

Fuck that looks revolting.

lambs fry with caramel bacon, onions and balsamic reduction

It's just the broccoli that looks especially unappealing. Been trying to teach myself to get over my hatred of it but fuck it's hard.

The broccoli looks good to me. Try your best to like them too.

It's fucked up shun knife guy again

Rib-eye and oven veggies with peppery mushroom sauce.

Looks like you overworked on the lamb and neglected everything else, OP.

Nailed it

Stike

#notachef

Fine dining right here.

Can't wait to sink my teeth into this precious meal.

Seared scallops and polenta. Paired it Sauvignon blanc.

you need some worcestershire sauce on that badboy

As yes, fine Australian dining experiences=

I think it looks gross too but i can't tell why, it looks sickly, or freezer bummed maybe.

>2016
>eating raw meat

Pork cutlet leftovers with tonkatsu sauce with rice topped with raw egg. First time trying the egg on rice and I'm not impressed. I left the egg sitting out for 40 minutes to make it not be freezing but it still wasn't very good. Any suggestions or did I just get trolled?

Itadakimasu senpai

Chicken saute with summer squash and rice.

We've had threads about the egg on rice and the consensus is always the same. It's fucking disgusting. But people love to feel superior to others by eating bland shit for some reason..

It's not disgusting, it's delicious. Sorry you have shit taste buds.

tfw no meat available for next few weeks

see what I mean? Just dumb trolls lmao

With mea ploy sauce

I only like it when I have meat and veg on the rice as well. Bland as fuck otherwise.

is that rice or porridge??

is that rice or porridge??

The rice has to be HOT HOT HOT. Like boiling hot. Enough to cook the egg. Add soy sauce for salt.

Broccoli looks meh, the mash uhm ok. Whats that on top?

I know, I'm such a degenerate~

Why the fuck would you ever eat an egg raw unless you didn't have any way to cook it for some stupid fucking reason?

Also how the fuck do you eat raw eggs and not get salmonella

>Also how the fuck do you eat raw eggs and not get salmonella

By not living in third world country.
The egg is supposed to add into steaming hot rice where it cooks with residual heat

No, that's just broccoli. It's you.

The only times raw eggs are dangerous is when they have been internally contaminated with Salmonella and the Salmonella has had time to multiply.

US eggs are washed, which can in theory contaminate the egg, but they are also refrigerated so the Salmonella doesn't multiply.

UK chickens are all inoculated so there pretty much isn't any Salmonella to start with.

Only in countries which don't refrigerate their eggs and which don't inoculate their chickens will Salmonella be a danger for raw eggs. Even then the odds are low, internal contamination of eggs is rare.

its overcooked probably mushy as fuck

>2016
>STILL eating meat despite the mountains of evidence that it's bad for you

Why dont you stopp pussyfooting around and just kill yourself already since you love harming and abusing the body God gave you.

Hello old friend

I eat one serving of meat a month which was OP pic. Not because of any arguable health effects, but because the modern farming industry is a shitfest and I refuse to partake.

livestock industry*

fuck ya

organic and blanched to a crisp yet tender consistency.

>fuck ya
was aimed at the vegans directly above for trying to make me feel bad about getting my protein dose.

show me another ethical/cheaper source of protein that keeps me feeling full and i'll consider killing and eating that too.

tonight we have delicious cheese crackers, with a side of peanut butter crackers.

Different user, he called it something else. but i did find it strange when you lied about your knife