Is mushroom and pepperoni shit tier combo?

Is mushroom and pepperoni shit tier combo?

Yeah, pepperoni and green olive is the superior two topping choice

Consider the fact that people order what they fucking enjoy and stop trying to instigate arguments over someone's fucking PREFERRED PIZZA TOPPING.

Well, pepperoni is shit tier, industrial meat waste.

Last pizza I had was artichokes anchovies eggplant and extra cheese and that is the only good combo.

>peperoni
>posts pic with salami instead
Is this an American thing?

Everything in America comes out of a tube.

This. The pepperoni fucks up a perfectly good mushroom slice.

>canned mushrooms
>perfect

Chicken is the most underrated pizza topping

chicken and peppers is a great combo

That is deeply wrong. Chicken is worst possible topping, especially when paired with ranch or BBQ sauce.

I was really drunk one night and ordered jalepeno mushroom pizza. I've ordered it sober too and liked it, but apparently that's a fucking stupid pizza to order.

idiot

Eating pizza with fucking chicken on it is a sure sign of having absolutely shit taste. It's ranch dressing tier.

Huh?

>BBQ chicken pizza
>worst

we call pepperoni pepperoncinis here, pepperoni is a hot cured sausage

but once we establish that every topping, combination of toppings, and lack of toppings are simultaniously pleb tier and the only true pizza, maybe Veeky Forums will finally collapse into a singularity and rid the world of its bullshit before it's too late and everyone born between 1998 and 2001 dies of starvation due to being incapable of finding time between arguements about food to actually put it in their mouth and eat it.

My toppings are pepperoni, jalapeno, mushrooms, black olves. Extra sauce and cooked well done to compensate for the extra sauce causing it to undercook slightly.

I will experiment with swapping out the black olives with green olives and see how that goes.

i enjoy these toppings. come at me.

I am willing to swap out pepperoni if you have a better alternative.

Do you really need another topping against mushrooms? Mushroom slice is pretty good.

Pepperoni is the worst topping followed by the second worst topping, mushrooms. Putting them together is the worst combination.

Cheese pizza is the best pizza. Every pizza is a cheese pizza with toppings. Pepperoni pizza? A cheese pizza with pepperoni. You see? Pizza can not be pizza unless it is a cheese pizza first. Don't even begin talking about "white sauces" and "pesto" and "barbecue" and other abominations. It will invalidate your opinion on pizza entirely.

i want the mushrooms to absorb the spicy juices/oils from the olives peppers and spicy meat.

Pizza without pineapple doesn't deserve to be called pizza

By that logic the best pizza is really a just pile of flour.

onions, green peppers and mushrooms is the best 3 combo pizza topping you pleb

facts are invalidated, not opinions

Huh?

No tendies for you. You're eating big boy food tonight.

GROSS!!

when i was a little boy
there was a good pizza restaurant

for you

pep' mush' 'za is the best 'za, brah

The only good pizzas are "pepperoni and mushroom" and BBQ chicken pizza. Other pizzas aren't bad (except for plain cheese) but those are the only ones I truly enjoy

lol, look at this faggot

Donor and bacon pizza :^)

>trying to appear popular via pizza toppings

how about this... eat what you like and don't worry about others.

The only topping I don't like on a pizza is pineapple. Hawaiian pizza is an abomination. If you want sweet, get a dessert pizza.

But user, ham and pineapple is the most superior two two topping pizza.

Seriosly though, if the pizzeria is knowing their shit, a straight out "cheese-pizza" or maybe bolognese should be their best pizza.

>having an objectively wrong opinion

Well, Pepperoni is a shit tier topping so pepperoni anything would be a shit tier combo

No, it's an Italian thing. Pepperoni is a spicy cured sausage that comes tightly rolled, and is usually sliced thin and used to top pizzas.

That's your fault for using canned mushrooms, ya dip!

What if I order a pizza without cheese? And I put meatballs in the sauce. And the crust is actually bread. and there's another piece of bread on the top.

That's the best pizza.

Sometimes I order pizza with mushroom and pineapple.

Fight me.

>cheese pizza is the best pizza

Excuse me sir, why dont you have a seat right over there?

>find highest rated pizza place in your city
>order 1 meat lovers pizza
>order 1 vegetarian pizza
>take a slice of each
>put the veg pizza slice upside down on top of the meat pizza slice
>yfw you just got 8 really good sandwiches

#WINNING

pepperoni, onion, meatball

try to think of something better

protip: you cant

>pepperoni

ollah Mr. American