Food as a weapon

Have you ever utilized food as a weapon? I am the primary babysiter of my sisters kids, she doesn't have to pay me and I live close and USUALLY am available to do it. That being said I spend a decent amount of time at their house and it's pretty much my second home.

Now, my sister is a very uptight lady...she is a very serious atheist type and very rigid about food, no junk food allowed period. However over the last while I have been taking her kids to McDonalds for Happy Meals...I tell her that I just buy them the toys themselves and when we come back I always eat the food she had expected me to feed them so she doesn't question it and the kids are faithful to the lie, very simply....if they were to come clean, no more Happy Meals and no more toys for them, it's a good gig.

How does this benefit me? Well, the kids and I have become something of a team because of this Happy Meal alliance, they're like my foot soldiers and always side with me over their mom, I can influence them to influence their mom....just this past two weeks I have been staying at their house full time free of charge because I have been having issues with my room mate over money, and well it's been pretty great their place is a lot nicer than mine, initially she would not let me stay there but some crocodile tears from the kids and well, the rest has been history

This is called grooming you pedo

lmao thank you for this post, was in a bad mood til I saw this.

Cook them burgers instead? It's never cheap but lettuce, tomato and plenty of pepper really round that shit out. Probably $10 for 3 people but why lose a home if you have one? Charcoal is $7 for match light, why not be a man and cook with fire?

I calls em like I sees em user. Glad I could better your day. Hopefully the mc'd kills op before he starts having them watch "special movies"

it's only grooming if he starts raping them

otherwise, who cares

you're a whore

>Food as a weapon
It really is - the suger and god knows what else to get people biologically addicted type of "food" you're giving them that is.

This sounds like something from quora
Are you Indian because I think you should go back there

Why are you feeding your nieces and nephews fast food shit?

>quora
No idea what that is.
>I get it's some web site.

Red indian or poo in loo indian?

You must really suck if that post made you uncomfortable. Hope your sister finds out and kicks you out for good.

I'm gonna fight the war
AND US MY MUSIC AS A WEAPON

Isn't that explained?

Not really, I can understand using food as a means of control, but you could take them somewhere that isn't quite so awful and achieve the same thing.

Or you could feed them unhealthy, but not processed, foods - like a good local pizzeria.

There is something about processed fast food which hits a spot good food doesn't. It's a specific combination of chemicals and flavours. I get a craving for it about once a month and nothing else will satisfy me when I do, no matter how fatty or salty or sugary.

Perhaps it's as I never had any as a child, but I eat it once every 2 years or so, and it's always disgusting. I have to be 1) staving, and 2) not near a supermarket before I eat it.

>I tell her that I just buy them the toys themselves

Kids like McDonalds, it's almost an experience...you get a fun box, toys, the one I go to has a play place

Besides remember kids have different pallets than adults, a nice quality pizza would be a treat for me but the kids would prefer some Pizza Bagels any day of the week

Technically it's grooming if he intends to rape them, even if he hasn't yet. But OP has given us no indication he's a pedo, so it looks more like he just being the Indulgent Uncle. That's a fun position to be in, and the kids love you for it.

The wording of your post smacks of unnecessary guilt and rebellion. Why not view the situation like this? You're watching your sister's kids without compensation. That's being a good brother and a good uncle. That does give you the right to share your ways of thinking and behavior with the kids, even on matters where you and your sister might disagree. Because if she expected her ways to be enforced she'd either hire someone to do just that or be there herself enforcing them. But she isn't doing that. She's leaning on you. That situation gives you some latitude on calls like, say, what's for lunch.

I don't think you're doing the kids any favors by teaching them junk food is a reward or a guilty pleasure. But if in the context of your little secret with them you manage to convey that some delicious things are once in a while foods, because eating them too often would be unhealthy then you'll have done the kids a better service than sheltering them from junk food. At this point it's on you how you play this. Remember as Indulgent Uncle you still have to keep the kids' best interests at heart, even while indulging them.

At the very least OP should try to diversify the rewards - he has established the reward mindset, now add in variety, so sometimes its McDonald's, and other times it's food of a higher quality, and, on the whole, that's healthier.

Furthermore, it will give the children an opportunity to dine in more formal settings with some regularity, which - given the table manners of many young adults - would be a great boon.

You are a moron op. They are kids they will fuck up that's why you never trust them to keep their mouths shut

at least get them good food user

they're gonna grow into secretive fatties and it'll be your fault

Did you read the post I was replying to?
>"get people biologically addicted type of "food" you're giving them that is."
Please tell me how this is parsable English.