skycoin
buy now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wye0KLqaMQI
github.com/skycoin/skywire
skycoin.net/blog/statement/skycoin-distribution/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based sky shill

It's a bargain right now. Reminds me of nano because of the terror and fud surrounding a fundamentally sound product.

That Next Web article about "why it's a scam" was some of the most retarded shit I have ever read. Unsurprisingly reddit was all over it saying "OMG must be a scam"

what fud was there? I saw some article on reddit but it was basically complaining that the whitepaper is too difficult to understand for them lmao

This truly but it is hard to buy lately but seems shitopia is finally working again so I might send some LTC over

Is this the next ETH, unironcially?

No because it is technically superior to Eth. You should take a look at Skyledger.

Yeah but will it moon to 800 bucks is what im saying ?

Probably

Don't buy anything you don't understand.

What is happening in 1 weeks?
Why moon?

Shit, really? I don't understand how pasta is made from scratch... but I still buy it. Same with bread. I don't understand how some breads are made, but I still buy and eat them.

Who knew I had to understand it before buying? Shit, I didn't

It's a scam or they hired to the most clueless pr guy ever way too pie in the sky

OP I bought a skyminer, they are super fucking sick, also since it's based on internet connection, people can't set up huge farms making it way more decentralized. I honestly think this is the most promising altcoins long term, because it isn't a shitty ERC20 token, it's actually a token with it's own blockchain, nice community and a clear ambition. They know what they are doing and aren't pushing vaporware like some other ERC20 tokens.

Alright. "Invest" in random shit you hear about on the internet with no knowledge. Best of luck.

How don't you understand how fucking pasta or bread are made?? Are you fucking retarded?

The absolute state of cryptocurrency investors

I said *SOME* breads. Don't act like you're a baker. You couldn't tell me without googling.

I've read it briefly
I did the same for ETH. worked for me.

Baking bread is common knowledge. You must have had a very bad childhood

I just looked and they hired a former model with no experience other than making shill vids for Skycoin to be their spokesperson. I will stay away from this coin... clearly they don't know what they're doing.

I'm in their telegram, that guy volunteered and he's doing a good enough job. The team page is bullshit anyways, he just looks presentable, that's all.

This. Please actually research sky, then tell everyone else about it. It's unironically going to be a top5 crypto, behind btc, ltc, eth and monero.

A spokesperson should be good at speaking. I don't see any problem with that. Just look at link talks....

Link talks are fucking awesome.

>similar to Tor or Bittorrent
am I liable for the stuff I forward as well?

Not really, all data is encrypted by default, the nodes do not know the source and destination or the packets they are transferring; only the previous hop and the next one. It's impossible to filter, censor or discriminate against particular types of data, all of the packets look the same.

You cannot know what you are transferring, which should eliminate legal liability.

I think once you have the meshnet component nobody knows who's forwarding what

youtu.be/Wye0KLqaMQI

kek

800 skylet here, I think I'm gonna make it

No

1000 eoy

you will fly to unprecendent highs, SkyPilot

>Chiron: pigfat, overengineered, praised by normies, pigfat again
>Geo Metro: fun shitbox of certain death, light, infinitely customizable
That comparison was terrible. Won't buy.

skycoin is a moon lambo
etheerium is a bicycle

giv sky gf

How does one go about setting up skywire? I have some dedicated Linux servers/VPSs that aren't using a lot of bandwidth.

Nevermind, found it:
github.com/skycoin/skywire

WTF even is a skyminer. Coin is 100% pre-mined. This is the most obvious scamcoin in quite some time. kys if you buy this

pic related is you

its not mineable, all coins were created in genesis block
distribution is hardcoded to last over 14 years
coins will go to people providing resources on skywire
skyminer is a skywire router
what dont you get

skycoin.net/blog/statement/skycoin-distribution/