That's a trap

APOLOGIZE

>Bought Confido because wanted to flip it before exchange listings
>it dipped
>bought some more because why the fuck not
>lost ~1600 USD
>decided to make more rational decisions
>looked through my portfolio to sort out
>sold Santiment (SAN) which I bought @0.30 USD for 0.34 USD because its news channel was dead
>that was end of November '17
>right before SAN mooned like crazy

Oh the pain.

I fell for Bcash flippening meme. Twice.

Additional note:

I still regret that greedy Confido buy but my Santiment sell was OK I think, because Santiment's communication was shit at the time.

Bought 1 bitcoin for around $1k in 2013 and ended up selling half of it mid 2015 after years of being ashamed for being a bagholder. That kind of hurts.

Wow edgy.

Daily reminder: Gooks are disgusting. Terrible genetics, although some of them are smart so its their saving grace.

And they always have bad breath... I don't know why

>Buying 5 BTC worth of weed in 2015

Bought XRB, PRL and BCash at such ATHs they're barely visible on the charts. I was the wick.

no empathy for the junkie

paying like 10% in fees on $500 of eth on cex.io because I was too retarded to know the fee was only 0.2% for using their trading interface instead of the regular one

I bought Prodeum.

>Spending any money in 2015 instead of buying bitcoin

Sold my nano at 6390 a few days ago :DD

I shorted BTC in late 2017 with 3.3x leverage with 50% of my capital.

Nice DBC FUD, you can’t go wrong with an AI computing token backed by NEO

sold 64k raiblocks for 1usd. bought at 11cents.

t. Low iq small cranium monkey lipped nigger

Pictured: superior 140iq Korean

Did you declare bankruptcy?

Koreans are so ugly they spend tens of thousands getting surgery to look more western

lol

No but I'm back to $100k instead of $300k or so
Ragequit for a while
Now I'm disciplined with stop-loss orders and don't do shorts anymore

Brainlet here, Am in one low liquidity exchange. Tought market Messed up (random shitcoin is cheaper with the btc piar then the ltc pair) fomo out oft my hold into the bid price, buy shitcoin in btc pair, go over to the ltc pair and realise that i confused the ASK price and bid price. Shitcoin can infact not be sold off with profit, cheapest way to drop the bags is with 70% Loss. Drop the bags, get frustrated use stupid dice-game the exchange offers with maximum risk settings, trying to x10 what i have left. End up loosing everything on exchange, my hold starts mooning a few days later also. Lost 0.874.. btc in total, and missed a moon mission.

>to look more western

They don’t give a shit about looking more western, East Asian (jap/kor/tw) beauty standards is on an entirely different level. It can be achieved by not allowing any nigger/spic/pajeet on your shores. You should try it mutt.

Sold everything at 10k and didn't buy the dip because I bought into the Tether FUD. Could have had over 400k linkies but only at quarter mil. It hurts and it's been eating me up alive.

Kimchi

Live off BTC since 2015
Bought a car and vacations with BTC in 2016

Still not rich
No regerts

Yeah, newcoiners don't understand
Btc was used to buy drugs, that's it
Normies and speculators joined in later on

I'm not American so I don't care about mutt memes, but now you're just lying anyway. They all get surgery to fix their gook'd faces. Lmao.

Right..

Unironically, being used to buy drugs online allowed bitcoin to cement the idea that crpyocurrency could have literally value to buy goods and services

>Sold 150 BTC at a loss after Mt. Gox crash. Was convinced crypto was dead
>Sold 85 BTC at $1.2k last year because I was convinced it would crash
>Bought ETH at $9 and sold at $40 because I was convinced it would crash to $10
>Put part of the profits into ANS at $0.3. Sold at $6 because I was convinced it would crash to $1

On the upside I don't need to bring sleeping bags anymore when I go camping. I just use the bags I have under my eyes.

And I don't need to worry about whether my hair looks good or not, because most of it fell out due to stress.

ripio at .50

Alternatively, you've made tens of thousands of pounds for minimal effort.

Galss half full and all that shit. Very few people would have held BTC for years, or ETH for years, or NEO for years without selling to take profits. Only way that happens is when people buy this shit and completely forget about it.

Only put £100 into xvg at 5 sats while I was putting £750 into fucking shit like MNE

lol actually koreans are beautifull

I try to think like that. Hindsight is always 20/20, but it still sucks.

During the December bullrun I stocked up on various alts and made a promise to myself not to touch anything until July 2019, no matter what the fuck happens. I kept $25k on Binance for daytrading and to chase short-term moons so that I don't die of boredom though.

CRED and UFR were no good. I burned myself hard with TAU, at least at first, however I'm actually quite happy with what they've been doing just recently and I bought some at ATL, basically ICO price.

Also feeling retarded about buying like 100 ICX at $8 but I'll be fine with that one

I bought UKG at $1 because I was sure it was going to be release on Binance. At least I already sold at .60 on the way down.