Greetings chefs, lets create our own Cutthroat Kitchen sabotages. Give a meal or theme and a sabotage to go with it...

Greetings chefs, lets create our own Cutthroat Kitchen sabotages. Give a meal or theme and a sabotage to go with it. No restrictions.

I have no idea what this means but make a pizza using only a hob

I fucking hate that show. I want to learn from cooking shows by watching experts work. I don't want to see some silly bullshit theatrics.

Here's one that's great for the readership of this board.:

Tendies.
No microwave, no oven.

...if you eat shit food you might as well learn to make it well.

curly fries in a parking lot. only have a pile of charcoal. no grate and no matches

deep fried

>deep fried

Yes, that's the point. I suspect a lot of people here don't know how to do that.

Huh?

Carbonara
Replace eggs with liquid imitation egg whites

cast iron pan

Chili, no beans

How do you get the cheese and toppings to cook?

Flip it like a pancake

Artichokes, licorice, cranberries, man bread, eels.

Preheat a 2nd CI pan before you start. Put the pizza in one pan. Put the 2nd red hot pan over the top of the first one.

*nan bread

Crushed pizza?

Pizza by adding pineapple.

Cover it

Do two crusts, make it a pizza panini

That's a good one

Doesn't count, that's a sandwich and therefore not a pizza

Any meal, but you can only give verbal instructions to Jack who has to do all th cooking for you

'go 'za, you only get 10 minutes

wut?

Make the whole match real instead of fake and planned out

>mfw

It doesn't have to be touching the pizza. the radiant heat from the bottom of the pan will cook just like an oven does. Ideally the top pan would be larger than the bottom pan so it sits on the edge of the lower pan, rather than touching the pizza directly.