"I don't like beets"

>I only eat rare steaks

>I dont like tomatoes
alternately
>I'm a vegan. No, no health reasons.

>I eat everything
>except mushrooms, onions, garlic, pork, and vegetables

>I only drink black coffee

Yes we get it, you're a 16 year old girl who needs to validate your babby tastes.

Huh?

to be fair, there is a point that refusing to eat any version of a food other than the one commonly regarded as most 'mature' is immature posturing/pickiness.

"Can I get the soup without meat? I'm a vegetarian"

Gluten allergy. Not celiac, not diagnosed

>uh, I just can't believe people wouldneat different toppings on a pizza to me

I can't help it I just have a strong dislike for sweet foods. I haven't had dessert in like ten years

I have a friend who I can't go out anywhere besides a diner cause she gets too scared of whatever ingridents are on it and goes "I've had a bad experience before I don't want it to happen again" and if pretty much triggered if you suggest she try something. we all invite her out to dinner to a sushi place or whatever and she asks the people so many in detail questi nah only to get a California roll with a side of fries.

That's called being a picky eater

>19 year old cousin wants to go to a nice Italian restaurant
>get there
>he flips out because no chicken tenders
>doesn't want anything else

I know a guy as bad as that. He orders a burger with nothing on it. NOTHING. If it arrives with so much as ketchup on it he sends it back.

>nice Italian restaurant
>flips out because no chicken tenders

Is your cousin an actual retard?

this. I have a stupid friend who always insists on goin somewhere fancy so she can "dress up" and then orders baby foods like Mac n cheese. she's also overweight due to her only eating meat and cheese and I suggest she maybe eat vegetables and she started fucking crying and saying that I think it's her fault and I think less of her. and her excuse was mainly "I don't like vegetables. I can't eat those" her dressing up consists on sjw tier polka dot dresses

also she doesn't drink water, insists it tastes bad no matter if it's bottled or even 4 dollar alkaline bottles of it. only drinks Pepsi and apple juice.

Just fucking kill her

This jumps to my mind every time someone claims to not like beets.
Fucking GOAT open sandwich.

another fact about my friend is if she eats something unpleasant. not anything rotting or old mind you, just something with a sauce she doesn't like she spits it out into a napkin. I fucking HATE people that do this. they act as if they've been poisoned. grow up and swallow your bite like a normal fucking adult. she's also had the nerve to suggest we leave the restaurant since there's nothing she likes. even though we tell her in advance and she can google a menu. or after we eat and she tears apart her food and eats nothing will ask if we can go to some fast food place cause she's staaaarving. is also 23 years old and can't drive

i'm okay if you're a picky eater at home but please understand you're fucking intolerable to go out with or cater to and it makes people fucking exhausted

I like beets, but not pickled ones. They're better roasted or something

>"i don't drink coffee or beer, it tastes too bitter."

>"is this thing spicy? are you SURE it's not spicy?

>doesn't like leftovers
>says he doesn't like them because of the texture
>he says he knows how to cook
>asks how he cooks leftovers typically
>he microwaves them
>microwaves

Same story I got when asking about vegetables. This guy claims he wants to get Veeky Forums but still eats candy bars and fried foods. Sad.

Vegans and such aren't really an example of this since they usually don't mind the taste of meat.

Re-read the posts

tfw allergic to mushrooms, but most people think I'm being picky

>had a friend dice them up in the spaghetti sauce thinking I wouldn't notice the flavour, had to shit under her bathroom not even a half hour later, with mad cramps.

>another time my aunt didn't believe me and made me eat one, ended up shitting my pants, cause we couldn't get home quick enough.

fuuuuuckkkkk

yeah vegans aren't really picky eaters. they eat nastier shit than normal people. they just don't wanna eat animals, most kids think that way too. my son wouldn't eat any meat until he was 13. I don't see the problem with vegans, the protesting radical ones sure but you can't blame them for having a sense of compassion greater than yours.

vegans won't eat cheese or butter or anything with gelatin in it because of their OCD. it's pathetic

desu Muslims are worse when it comes to this. I forgot vegans didn't eat gelatin. I don't think there's anything wrong with vegans eating that way but if they're at someone's dinner or get invited somewhere I think they can take a little bit of butter and cheese. eating foods lowest on the food chain in ur own home is fine.

>Not eating honey
>Eliminating the only reason big business keeps bees around as thy only care about instant profit

But that's a matter of their ethics/beliefs, so it's not the same as fussy little fusspot with their little list of foods they think are gross. That's far more pathetic than standing by principles that are a little out of step with the mainstream. I'd rather eat at a vegan restaurant than go out to eat with a couple picky eaters.

"better than Muslims" is hardly an endorsement of anything

But when you're at a normal restaurant, the experience of eating with a vegan is exactly the same as that of eating with a picky eater.

What's wrong with Muslims? They have some of the bast food out there.

I know a few vegans irl, a couple and their friends and the husbands mother. they all eat honey? is not eating honey just a PETA thing? they say veganism is no eggs fairy or meat/fish, they're all older too and have been vegan since the 80s, is that a newer implement or something?

Unless he's hung like a horse you should consider dating other men

>What's wrong with Muslims
user I...

Muslims won't eat certain foods or drink cause their sky rapist told them too, at least animal abuse and the slaughtering of animals tha actuall exists and is well
documented.

In fairness to them, their food is pretty good, but I won't eat the halal meat. It's objectively inferior an the animal suffers.

Well, it comes from an animal and it has the purpose of feeding the bees, it would be like taking milk from a cow (but less gross). If a Vegan does not drink milk for the memest of reasons ("muh poor baby cows") then he should not be eating honey. If they do then they are vegans for vitu singling or only care about the cute animals and un ironically hate insects.

oh that's dumb, they're too old and rational to care about that. they did it for health in the 80s and now it's kind of ethical and ingrained in them. I think the annoying vegans are just the newer generations of sjws, who are inherently annoying so also make veganism annoying. when eating out with my vegans friends they just eat tons of fries and drinks if it's fast food, but most restaurants have enough variety.

Not quite. Because vegan is an established thing. A restaurant will either have vegan options or they won't. Increasingly many do. So you just choose a place with vegan options and the vegan ios taken care of.

The picky eater is capricious and unpredictable - you don't know what's on their little list of Things They Don't Eat, making them far more of a pain in the ass.

I actually prefer halal meat because where I live it's the freshest meat you can get. Most halal butchers slaughter it the day they sell it. Tough to beat that.

>eating meat a Muslim has touched

Mushrooms and onions are culinary vegetables.

>vanilla flavored water
?

Fuck yeah. Those fuckers generally know good food.

I lost 60 pounds not eating any grains and I continue to avoid them because I live in fear of gaining it back. When I was fat, it was easy to say, "None of that, thanks!", but now that I'm skinny, people hassle me to eat cake and pizza, so I have made up a very severe and abstract "allergy" to get people off my back and I don't care.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I often hang out with two friends, one of which is a picky eater, the other one of which is a picky eater turned vegan.
The first one's diet consists of mostly cured meats, bread, potatoes and energy drinks. He won't eat any kind of noodles or pasta or rice. Thankfully he eats most vegetables.
The other one eats tons of lentils and rice, pasta, vegetables and chocolate. He'll sometimes "sin" and eat pizza with cheese or an egg. He sometimes leaves tomatoes or other mushy vegetables that he decided he doesn't like.

Finding something that we all can enjoy is hell.

Is it fresh, usually the biggest problem is the inferiority of it because of the chemicals the animal released when it suffered.

that's an eating disorder user!! seek help. Find out a rough estimate of your calories to maintain and eat that ok? excluding whole food groups is bad for a person at a health weight.

Ha ha. Do you have any faith that the animals slaughtered in the typical American slaughterhouse suffer any less than a quick cut to the throat and a bleed out? I'd trust that a lot more than meat slaughtered god knows where and how long ago? I don't even buy supermarket meat anymore - the stuff is disgusting.

>Do you have any faith that the animals slaughtered in the typical American slaughterhouse suffer any less than a quick cut to the throat and a bleed out?
Yes, because we have laws that ensure that they do.

Right. Keep believing that. It's not like it isn't so disgusting that they had to pass laws making it illegal to film what goes on in slaughterhouses, is it? Oh wait, they did.

>he throws a tantrum if he sees me eating something that he doesn't like

OH DEAR GOD

My younger sister dated a guy when she and I both lived at home that would walk into OUR fucking house, and complain if we were cooking fish.

So of course whenever I knew monkey boy was coming over it was trout with a sea scallop appetizer.

Ruining your own life with your shit taste is bad enough, you're not going to ruin mine.

fuck off back to your containment board

>>>>>>> /pol/

Do you retards have to try and jack literally every thread?

Fuck, go stump for Trump, he's so far behind he could use the help even of pathetic autists like yourself.

Not a huge fan of beets either but they aight. Only think I tend to actually avoid are baked beans/pork n beans

but I have noticed some pretty shitty traits in people that are picky. generally speaking they seem to have the social/emotional development of a pre-teen and usually they are pretty self-destructive.

>Yes, because we have laws that ensure that they do.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Please go look up the rate of slaughterhouse inspection since the USDA budget got gutted in the 80s. I'll wait.

>Going for the atmosphere, not the food

you dont have to use /pol/ to hate muslims, you just have to use your brain.

I used to do that.

BK was the best place for it, McDonalds was the worst.

>plain burger please, nothing on it at all, just plain, thank you.
>no problem sir
>get burger and open it up to check it out
>a fucking gherkin slice

fuck McDonalds

I don't drink plain coffee or shit beer.

No they did that to keep PETA twats from defaming the industry.

Temple Grandin.

how can you possibly be allergic to ALL mushrooms? EVERY possible kind? what is it that every mushroom, among the thousands there are, have in common that you're allergic to?

Potatoes are the only vegetable I eat. I don't eat any fruit.

what do you eat? are you fat or skelly?

>being a muzzie apologist
mate...

Dairy, meats, grains. I'm overweight, but not obese. I was a skelly until I moved out of my parents place though.

>this man has a gf
>I'm alone

I don't fucking understand.

PETA didn't exist when Reagan did that. Try again.

Everyone thinks they're a hero, that they're lovely, their downsides are quirks, etc.

Everyone also thinks the world is full of assholes.

Both these things cannot be true.

Anyone who isn't a misanthrope isn't paying attention to the world.
Anyone who isn't filled with self-loathing isn't layup attention to himself.

Paying*, obviously

>there are people who hate garlic

>I'm not picky teehee just NEVER put mustard on my sandwich.. oh god are those tomatoes? blech
>I'm really open minded as long as you don't say anything that goes against my worldview

I don't know how these people can live with themselves

Sorry, but muslims are the scum of the earth. Every board that isn't /pol/ already knows this anyways.

>ewwwww veggies are gross and for faggots lol

>mfw people lie about being allergic to something when they're really a picky eater
>mfw this makes life harder for people who are actually allergic
>mfw people with allergies to incredibly common food eat out anyway and put their life in the hands of some little shit stoner

>my friend
why

im all shes got

You fuck her at least?

Trust me, I hate muslims with a bloody passion, but this is a discussion on picky eaters. You have to go full autist and bring up why muslims are bad in every single discussion you have, sperglord.

If you say you don't like onions you are the king of all faggots and you wield a painstakingly hand-crafted scepter of nigger dicks.

>thread about food
>some dumbfuck who has probably never even been driven past a mosque in his mom's minivan starts ranting about the muzzies
thanks obama

this guy sounds like he has an actual mental disorder

>Ew, it's green.

God, you're funny. If actual footage of the workings of it are so damaging that isn't exactly defamation, now is it?

saying stuff like "CAFO meat is gross" gets you banned around these parts, it's like this board is run by Tyson Foods or something. it's ok to be an autistic sperg about chili, or beer, or certain other subjects, but god forbid you have standards when it comes to what kind of meat you'll eat. that's offtopic trolling.

>it's like this board is run by Tyson Foods
it's just fat people m8

they are addicted

Beer is less of a mental block, like most picky eating, and more of a physical reaction to its properties and flavour. Your body knows it's poison and it understandably triggers the gag reflex in people who haven't learned to tolerate it. I can stand a sweeter beer if I've got cigarettes handy but I won't opt for it over wine, cider, cocktails etc.

That's called being a "beegan". I'm not joking

This is real man. I want to have beers or bread or even a hamburger. But every time i do i end up sick for two days after.

Doctors are to expensive to go through the diagnosis process.

That's easy, you have AIDS. Good luck!

Gluten triggered AIDS sure thing man.

The first stage is denial.

>CAFO meat is gross
it is