Bubba Feta

I love feta, I can eat just like it is. But obviously perfect in some salad. Tried making some buns with it and in ground beef. All good.
Veeky Forums got any suggestions, bread, meat, desserts ...?

I too love feta. Bumping for interest because I usually just have it crumbled over a salad.

feta and goat cheese tastes like soap. rub a dub dub.

Greek burger:

Onion, lettuce, tzatziki, feta, patty, bun

wala

feta and goat cheese tastes like soap.
a rub a dub dub

What did he mean by this?

Cool, we got it now. Can we move on?

rub a dub dub. squeaky clean.

Just made this last night, ezpz; I usually do it with Gorgonzola but didn't have any on hand:
Gnocchi
Shallot
Prosciutto or pancetta
White wine or dry vermouth
Sour cream
1/2&1/2
Feta (this one has sun dried tomatoes, so, finely diced sun dried tomatoes if you wish.
shelled peas
Black pepper or crushed red pepper

Method:
Boil gnocchi in well salted water until they float, drain. In another pan, in olive oil sauté prosciutto until nearly crispy, add shallots, sauté until translucent, add a great big dollop of sour cream, som wine and a dash or two of 1/2&1/2, several grinds of pepper, reduce, adding feta half way through to incorporate. Once sauce has ~3/4 reduced, throw in the gnocchi. I use frozen peas, so I throw them in at the last minute or two. If using fresh, blanch, shell and use your own judgement.

You can also do the same procedure with simple mushrooms, or spinach and tomato.

Why not try making a Mediterranean themed Rangoon? Get some wonton wrappers and fill them with, I dunno sauted spinach w lemon, finely minced 'chovies and feta and fry them?

Wil "maybe" try.
I already got most ingredients, except the gnocchi, definitely worth a try.
Sounds good, wouldn't it be a little salty?

Goes good in omelette and frittata

>salty
Probably, I had that thought too after the post, it was an 'off the top of the head' idea, but I eat anchovies pretty regularly and after rinsing them they're not too salty, OTH, feta is a pretty salty cheese... Could be a little much.

Original feta aint that salty, and rinsing those chovies. It might work.

Lookup spinach and feta greek pies they're fantastic

Even better, when making burgers crumble some feta into your patty mix.

Actually spinach and feta goes well tegether.

No shit the Greeks figured this out like 2000 years ago
They're called spanakopita and they're gorgeous
Read a book nigger

Huh?

Its getting old, but by all means carry on.
Did user really matters? Nah

Feta goes with pretty much anything. The sky is the limit. Fly free.

You act like you've made this great revelatory discovery that spinach and feta is a good combination
It's nothing new, people have known this for thousands of years
Your American arrogance however leads you to believe that you somehow invented the idea of putting feta and spinach together in one dish
I bet you don't even see the beauty and order inherent in random numbers you CIA nigger

Really, this huh?

Dubs get

You're replying to some fool who is posting "huh" replies to nearly everything on the board.

Huh?

>he reads books about spanakopita

In fairness it's not like my post was especially high-content either.

pasta with feta sauce
lasagna with spinach-feta filling
börek with feta filling
baked feta covering or buried in vegetables of your choice
breaded feta (pic)
feta on pizza

In all fairness, :you can put feta in all food.
When does it come to ....