Should I stay in LINK or move to VEN or NANO?

Should I stay in LINK or move to VEN or NANO?

>moving from one shitcoin to another

VEN pump is taking of right now, if you can get in before the 60k wall is taken down do it. Ride till 63k easily.

Buy mobius

>holding

You're a legit retard and are never going to make it

IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN PLEASE PAY ATTENTION

You may own Link or are considering it in the future. I am a trillionaire that is sending a message through a new technique that works off the principle of inertial frame dragging to dilute time to a point where we are able to "modify" elements of the stream - meaning I have just deleted a period user's message to you. It was likely worthless drivel like much of your time period anyway.
I write to inform you that you must DROP LINK STRAIGHT AWAY. It is about to tank hard, known as the great "stink" of 2018 - referred to as such due to the absolute insanity unleashed in the form of austists raging nonstop for weeks until most of them ended up killing themselves.
To survive this, you must sell all your LINK and promptly invest in Big Mac sauce derivatives, as a containment issue leads to a shortage leading to a surge in demand later this year.
Please heed my words, user. You only have one chance to salvage your lives.

Hold LINK

sell eth at $20. complete utter shitcoin

Avoid Nano. it's the Tron 2.0.

Sell all your LINK. It's shit.
Buy NANO, it's about to pump the fuck up again at least 300%.

How do you know that?

but muh feeless and muh instant muh undervalued coin

That's not the problem, but that you make trades without a plan in mind.

LINK's javascript has been hacked and now all the stinky nodes are being affected, meaning they will go offline one by one.

But here's the real trick; every node that goes offline first has to be validated by other nodes,
Thus the first node won't go offline until EVERY SINGLE NODE has verified it actually has gone offline

LINK will be in an infinite javascript loop. Maybe if you're a programmer you will recognize FOR and WHILE loops.
Well.. This is a FOR loop that NEVER ends.

The price will TANK to at least 50 satoshi. Maybe even lower when the nodes are actually verified being offline.

Sergey is now busy setting up extra nodes to undo this process. Called contra-hacking. He has injected some GO-language code, pseudo-offline code, into the ChainLink network.
This means nodes will appear the be online, while they are struggling to go offline, but in the meantime they cant because it isnt verified yet.
Neat trick if you ask me, but it wont last long before the other nodes will know whats really going on.

Get into something else now, or be stuck in NodeLimbo

i just know it, why do you need to know more? you look like a kid askingg everything, why why why?

Why are you so angry? I only asked one question. I want to know because I've invested in this at the wrong time. And you're not even him.

Lol, is that a question? You have gold right now, and you consider to change it for some glorified chink coin or some untested DAG?

Hey dude, jump off the bridge while repeting "stinky linky in my pinky" and 10000 bitcoins will be transfered to your account. Dont ask why or how it works, just do it, dont be like a kid asking for everything

But if you know what to buy then holding will just cause you to miss out on tons of moon missions

leave link. you don't deserve it.