BCASH

Is the coming breakout the real flippening?
Looks like a good buy imo. Someone shill me on BCASH

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7w43xk/litecoin_core_release_transaction_fees_drop_to/?st=JE2SUXL0&sh=2db4d0a7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

holy shit. pairing looks bad desu, huge downtrend...it'll bounce in a few days but chart looks bad

bittrex? 0.25% fee? binance has 0.05% fee....do yourself a favor...here is my ref=25260813

yes BitcoinCash will flipp with Litecoin and nothing more, stupid useless coin

Envion is 1 cent over ICO price....lol...they promised to pay dividends...lol

#PayWithLitecoin,

you faggs didnt know that LTC already lower its tx fees, and has plans to lower it down to 1satoshi

a LTC tx only cost 0.004$ thats less then 1cent.

LitePay is released tomorrow, so use your LTC at every shop in the world by tomorrow, my friend

and the flappening will happen LTC>BCH, because who the fuck needs BCash

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7w43xk/litecoin_core_release_transaction_fees_drop_to/?st=JE2SUXL0&sh=2db4d0a7

Isn't Bitcoin Cash a scam though?

ay brodas i said shill me

Bitcoin Cash will for the following reasons

1) Whales did not buy BTC. they woke up one day and FOUND it in their wallets

They can sell it for any price and still make profit. Therefore it's not worth anything because it's not backed by anything. no one spent their life savings buying it. no one bought it at the peak no one gives a shit if it goes to 0.01 because that's still 0.01 profit. the only people who would get hurt are the newfags who bought bitcoin cash after August

When shit hits the fan, BCH will be the firs to dumped

Biz doesn't deserve this

Pffft binance. They have low fees because they keep a percentage of coins when you sell. All that dust...

so what? isn't it cheaper for the trader in the end of the day?

>Jihan's company has 0.5M of these.
>Roger has around 1M
>Jihan has 1M personally
>Craig Wright has ~1M of his own
>Calvin Ayre has ~1M
>1M worth of satoshi tokens will never be moved
>2-3M of BTC/BCH lost during the years will never be moved
>Gavin, Mike Hearn, the bitcoin.com cofounder - should have around 1m combined.
You dumbasses realize that there's barely any BCH on the market and half of the big holders are billionaires in USD? If any of them buys $10m worth his portfolio will grow by $100m. They'll pump this shit beyond 10k and there's nothing corecucks can do about it.
They're just waiting for some good news so that it doesn't look fake. April's fork is going to be good for us big blockers ;)

Yea im thinking they are going to pump the shit out of it. But what is this fork u mention sir

>They have low fees because they keep a percentage of coins when you sell. All that dust...

To fucking stupid to use BNB to trade huh? Stay poor faggot

BCH forking to re-add opcodes to bitcoin (cash) so it can adopt smart contracts. Also increasing block size to 32MB to support complex scripts and smart contract transactions without filling blocks.

Ethereum was never supposed to be its own platform - it was always meant to run on top of the bitcoin protocol but Core said its all spam and would not allow it.

Damn that sound pretty nice

>Ethereum UP + 12% since the start of the year
>Litecoin DOWN 9%
>Bitcoin DOWN 30%
>Bcash DOWN 50%
you Bcash shills are fucking pathetic. your coin sucks.

Ooo good time to buy!

But you are supposed to buy low. Now seems like a good entry

delusion. total delusion.

Market dominance over time:
>1st place: Bitcoin - gaining dominance
>2nd place: Ethereum - gaining dominance
>3rd place: Ripple - decline
>4th place: Bcash - decline
>5th place: Litecoin - gaining (slight & stady)

What is this argument? Why does this matter

Is this a soft fork?

OP, you’re fucking terrible at charting

But i put two lines together. How bout u show me yours mrs professional charter : ^ )

>posts about flippenig
>clueless about market dominance & trends therein

terrible troll thread, even for a cashie shill. getting BTFO by market data makes this thread a bit entertaining.

market dominance le fkn xd price move up and down le xd kys

What's even the point of this discussion? If something is 50%+ down and the market doesn't value it, that's when you buy it. I know Veeky Forums buys high selsl low all the time but if you want to increase your stack you need to buy in the red and sell in the green.

And don't give me free (You)s by claiming fundamentals matter. If they did the top 100 wouldn't be swamped by vaporware shitcoins.

Looks like its heading back to $900 short term, but long term definitely back to $3k

It doesn't even matter because when GEN2 gets 30-2 nothing will stop cascades, and the buffer protocol being SSG227 means that the 'bal' SOPS are in effect redundant
Its all good

if you think BCH 2 chink devs can add smart contract you are more deluded that stinky linkies.

No dummy bcash is at a low price because noone values it. It's smarter to buy something more expensive like Bitcoin.