HOLY FUCK

IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN PLEASE PAY ATTENTION

You may own Link or are considering it in the future. I am a trillionaire that is sending a message through a new technique that works off the principle of inertial frame dragging to dilute time to a point where we are able to "modify" elements of the stream - meaning I have just deleted a period user's message to you. It was likely worthless drivel like much of your time period anyway.
I write to inform you that you must DROP LINK STRAIGHT AWAY. It is about to tank hard, known as the great "stink" of 2018 - referred to as such due to the absolute insanity unleashed in the form of austists raging nonstop for weeks until most of them ended up killing themselves.
To survive this, you must sell all your LINK and promptly invest in Big Mac sauce derivatives, as a containment issue leads to a shortage leading to a surge in demand later this year.
Please heed my words, user. You only have one chance to salvage your lives.

Have You ever seen the most beautiful cup and handle?

thank you bro

>known as the great "stink" of 2018
Top kek the fud is both funny and good, keep the weak handed away right.

classic PnD

nope, some individual decided to buy which caused the price to pump due to zero liquidity in the market. now that he's finished the bots are bringing it back down where they want to

>I am a trillionaire
thanks, sodl

PnDs don't have down slopes like that. This was just a decently sized buy on a thin book.

>15min chart
>P 'N D!!!!
ADHD sperg

>classic PnD
>classic
You say classic as if you know what you're talking about, but you don't, so kys

>160 BTC volume
>Some guy decides to buy 1-5 BTC worth of LINK
>Bots with trailing on sell orders notices the top has been reached
>All bots dump at once

You newfags are too easy to spot.

shit pasta no one cares

LINK moons hard, starting tomorrow

Shit’s about to dump so hard

I am going to dump your mothers ass.

Light Green ID > Dark Green ID
Gtfo

so anyone got any info as to why they were buying so much?

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
FEELING THE EMOTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JUST VISUALIZING THE IMAGES!

Now open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS GIVEN ME INFINITE ABUNDANCE
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

WHEN WE DO THIS COLLECTIVELY MY LINK BROTHERS, THE UNIVERSE WILL SEE TO IT THAT CERTAIN EVENTS, PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ALIGN AND BE ATTRACTED TO US - THAT WILL ALLOW OUR DESIRE TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY!
I love you all

Told yall it was gonna dump

So tempted to sell and buy back in when it's lower...

Almost back to where we were pre-pump.

nope looks like the guy buying just let the bots get the price a bit lower so he could buy again