NULS

A legit project? Anyone knows how far this project can go?

They are working with elastos as it seems

I know NULS has been shilled recently here on Veeky Forums so answer my questions:

- Can we trust the chinks?
- Between NULS and Elastos which is the better chink project?
- It may or may not reach the scale of NEO, but what are the price predictions for EOY ?

Devery will be $3 by end of March, nuls will be $5

i also thought about byung Devery. It has a reasonable use case but also big concurrence (Arry ?)

Shill me on that one. It's already on my watchlist

I want to believe

But atm it is at 0.1, being like 0.6x of USD and 0.45x ETH ICO price .. That is a really hard bleed-out

Buy ary. It is farther along than devery. You should get a good pop with ary then sell for devery and hope for the same.

The order book only needs less than 50k usd to double the current price. It will do beyond well when it's on an exchange with liquidity and volume.

Arys order book on kucoin shows that it's holders are falling over themselves to sell and get out, either that or the team developers itself are dumping which is even worse. Ary isn't better than devery in any stretch of the imagination.

It isn't a competition to blockarray, it's a protocol which will be used by other platforms and other supply chain protocols as well. The only thing blockarray has managed to accomplish so far is the retirement for the CEO using the ico funds.

I can throw random numbers out there too

What does devery have, right now? Let's see what they actually have? Tell us! We all want to know why we should put our money into a coin with nothing working yet?
No one gives a shit if you got a chub for devery. Hold your bags and wait then. I will be holding my ary bags, selling when it pops. If devery actually has something by then maybe I'll buy.

So I'll repeat my question... What does devery have as of today to make us buy?

They just connected their anti counterfeiting algorithm with the blockchain, they will be implementing and using BTTS in their services which will bring immense value to clients and partners for cost savings and precision level transacting. They're working with a multi trillion South American textile consortium and have announced two partnerships this week. If you were capable of reading and critical analysis, you would not only have known this but you wouldn't have invested in "blockarray". To each their own though, I hope you do manage to sell your blockarray bags. I'm not celebrating your bad decisions.

" They just". "they will". "Multi trilllllion"
I did do research, ary is farther along. That's it. The other thing is they do different things, I'm not a devery hater but they have nothing yet. When someone spouts off about a multi trillion dollar partnership I kinda laugh.
Either you work with devery or your gay. What did devery even do with the ico money. They aren't even on an exchange. I could go on and on, CEO fresh out of college, no working product, annoying shillers, etc.

You'll be holding this queer coin while people are making money. As for smart money we will see if they can do anything.

>the fucking pink wojack IDs in this thread

holy fuck im out bruce

it is on fucking binance

$50 eoy

Get in before march

>>ary is fart
should've stop there, that's it, ary is a scammer nigger fart that's going nowhere except in the dumpster

Nuls is Singapore, not China

price predictions
price predictions
from stranges on a asian drotch tickling board
price predictions

just kys you dumb fucktard