Epic meal time

Do you think these guys know what they're doing at all, or think they're just lazy for using fast food as ingredients?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tOVzXbXuOhk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DUDE

None of the above. They're not skilled cooks and they're not lazy.

They do dramatic shit on purpose because the whole point of their channel is LOL EXTREEEEEEME. They know exactly what they're doing--not in the cooking sense, but in pandering to a specific audience.

BACON

STRIPES

Epic Meal Time was a short lived fad. They are a bunch of fucking idiots. The meals they cook are shit and over dramatized for views. It's a business. They videotape themselves taking a few bites and throw out the rest. Toss in a few shitty jokes, pay celebrities and hot women to appear in a few videos and boom there you have it. Even though they have over 7 million subscribers their videos rarely even break more than 300 or 400 thousand views now. Before they would get millions or close enough. Fuck this channel and fuck all the people on it.

Now that's some anger. Why do you hate? That idiots have more subscribers, women, fans, money and food than you?

Fuck off Harley

Yep.

They certainly don't have cooking skills above a rudimentary level, and every video I watch I always am really curious how the food tastes, because I could very well be wrong but it's probably either really bad or just bland as fuck.

Reddit: The Cooks

Harley is the worst.
His autistic act was never funny and I'm glad their show bombed hard.

They don't cook much beyond bacon. They heat and reheat packaged cooked food. They also like to ruin it by pouring alcohol or cheaper ingredients on what might be good

I think I've read somewhere that they donate the food and don't throw it away

Well since Josh Elkin left, no they don't know what they're doing.

Came here to post this.

they know what they were doing, getting millions of clicks from bored idiots means money.

They used to have a legitimately knowledgeable cook on the crew but he left. Plus, you can only do stuff like that so many times before it gets old. They got reposted here a lot when they first took off but they've since faded into the background like every other weird Internet fad

They took something that would have been funny for five minutes, and made it last through an eternity of fail.

I used to like them, but over time they became huge goddamn sellouts to YouTube, Netflix, and other brands.

My favorite was the assassin's creed 3 episode where they cooked a rabbit and other shit over a fire

their probably lazy for using fast food to try to get shit done as cheap, quickly, and efficient as possible
and besides having to 1 up yourself everytime kinda gets boring and the food gets to portions where it arguably doesn't look as good as something in a smaller size

youtube.com/watch?v=tOVzXbXuOhk
now this is unhealthy as fuck but somehow it looks better plus with epic meal time i feel like i never learn much about food and how to prepare it