what do you usually order at starbucks?

a taxi to a better coffee shop

This

Black coffee, because I'm not a child that's addicted to sugary drinks

The spinach and feta wraps aren't bad.

Java chip frappucino and a chocolate chip cookie

A bullet to my head for wanting to drink their garbage

Herbal berry sangria. I fuck with that.

Any higher quality coffee shop always a cappuccino.

The green tea milkshakes aren't too bad
The plain ice latte is what I get if there's no local place that makes them.

c'mon, why would you go to a starbucks for their horrible burnt-ass black coffee? seriously worse than getting their sugary meme drinks

6 shot vanilla latte

Cold Brew and Iced Coffee
Sometimes Green tea, sometimes I'll get one of the Single Origin coffees made in the Clover over ice.
If I have to get a Frappucino , it's a Cafe Vanilla with an extra shot of espresso but even I realize it's overpriced, the other stuff is fine especially when you get free refills.

I want to try their Nitro Cold Brew but its only available in certain cities.

starbucks has really decent matcha, though it's too sweet in most of the drinks. the only times i go in there is for a hot matcha latte, usually get it soy (for added depth) and unsweet

obeast detected

there is nothing worse than sugary meme drinks

hey man im just saying, if you're going to pay the premium for trendy memes why not try something new? i'd rather make black coffee at home, or go to a decent local shop

Either one of those gigant blueberry muffin, and apple roll or a cheese scon and a cheap coffee because I feel obligated to

Sup Veeky Forums
I drink the cold brew, try the nitro.
Will answer stuff

>tfw other baristas browse this board

You know god damn well we dont deserve that title

The only two things I'll ever order from Starbucks is (both hot): green tea soy latte, unsweetened, or a soy London Fog, also unsweetened.
Their coffee is shit. If I wanted burnt coffee, I'd drink the shit in coffee maker at work.

Quad mocha latte.

One XL cup of sugar with whipped memes on top. Then I pull out my type writer and adjust my manacle as I write a yelp review for the latest toast restaurant I went to. It should arrive to yelp HQ in about 3-5 days, I send all my reviews to them via carrier pigeon.

Is working at Starbucks enjoyable?

Their coffee is fine. What are you some kinda coffee connoisseur? If so, please consider killing yourself. Thanks.

Their coffee is not fine, it's nauseating. Please consider your own advice and add some bleach to your next Starbucks beverage. Thanks.

I quit caffeine, but when I used to go I'd get a triple shot dirty chai.

Shit was expensive.

6 pump iced chai latte (they never make it strong enough otherwise) or an iced vanilla green tea.

It's just fucking coffee. And it's better than the shit you make at home, hate to break your bubble. But wait I'm sure I'm wrong. Which billion dollar coffee company did you start?

Find a handgun and do the world a favor you fucking faggot.

>implying a corporation automatically makes good coffee
>implying mass marketing, advertising, and dumping shops on every single corner means the coffee is good.

No, it's not better than what I make at home. Go fuck yourself, Starfucker shillboy. Starbucks is the McDonalds of coffee.

Not that user, but, just because a coffee shop is 'quaint' and owned locally, doesn't mean it is good either. Sometimes when companies do a lot of something, the results are pretty spectacular. I actually thing those Nspresso tabs, or whatever the fuck they are, are extremely good, for example.

>Starbucks is the McDonalds of coffee.
I actually prefer the McDonalds coffee...

flat white (made with skim milk) and chocolate & caramel pretzel stick
lately nonfat iced skinny caramel machiato & madeleines

I ordered a pumpkin spice latte once and it made me upset

I never said I like "quaint" and local coffee shops, either. Shit coffee is shit coffee, no matter who makes it. Case in point, pic related, the most hipster as fuck coffee place near me, and I hate their coffee.

Also, I agree, McDonalds coffee is better than Starbucks.

Skinny iced caramel macchiato. 1 pump sf vanilla.

I love the taste of syrup: the post

I cringe whenever somebody needs to take a breath before giving their order. Holy shit, calm it down and keep it simple.
Triple venti mocha, no whipped cream. Done.

How much do you weigh? Tell the truth.

>always a cappuccino.
I take it you don't get coffee after 10 AM? You don't order cappuccinos in the afternoon, right user?

Found the Starbucks shill

>I love the taste of syrup: the post
I drink black coffee, cumdumpster.

I guess it depends on the weather, OP.
When it's hot outside shaken Iced tea lemonade or cold brew coffee. When it's cold outside a black coffee or earl grey latte with vanilla syrup (I guess this used to be on the menu but this is how I order it now).

Milk fat enhances the flavor of espresso. Why would you order skim? It's like eating steak without salt.

>McDonald's is better than the burgers you can make at home, hat to break your bubble. But wait I'm sure I'm wrong. Which billion dollar burger company did you start?

Quantity = quality is a fallacy.

>prefer simpler drinks
>more complicated orders cost more money
>be a shill because I prefer cheaper drinks
Oh yeah okay.

Neato. I hope my tastes become as refined as yours one day.

What exactly is preferable about McDonald's black coffee to Starbucks? It's not like I own stock in either place, I just think you're talking out of your ass. Does McDonald's do a better job of roasting their beans? Is your palate sensitive enough that you prefer the beans purchased by McD's over Starbucks? What is it?

>triple venti mocha
I really hope you don't say that. An iced venti mocha already comes with three shots, saying triple venti mocha is redundant.
t. starbucks barista

I order them hot, not iced. In Minnesota, venti mochas come with two shots of espresso. If you want three, you have to ask for it.
t. starbucks barista

Tfw Starbucks failed to succeed in my country because they don't actually make "real" coffee (it's all sweet, surgery milkshake crap), and only one is open in the middle of the city specifically to cater for international students and business dudes.

The flavor is preferable. However, the only time I ever drink McDonald's coffee is when I'm traveling and it's the only place available in the morning or late at night to grab a cup to go, which is usually somewhere in the middle of nowhere.
I don't like McDonald's OR Starbucks, their both shit. Coffee wise, though, I'd grab a cup from McDonald's before I'd grab a cup from Starbucks.
Is that a good enough explanation for you, or are you still going to go on raging like a retard?

*they're *

>Milk fat enhances the flavor of espresso.

no it doesn't fatty

The male form is 'baristo'

>tfw did research project on coffee culture and it ended up being a rise and fall history of Starbuck's "coffee" to Starbucks milk sugar syrup instagram this and tag your friends for 5$
Marketing wise Starbucks strategy is great but as far as coffee culture wise Starbucks is the worst sellout in the history of coffee

Bacon egg and cheese sandwich and a milk

Iced Breve Caramel Macchiato sub toffee nut. Extra shot if I'm feelin' it.

SB drive thru is on my way to work so I'll stop in if I need something on the road.

Spinach Feta wrap and a Trenta Iced Coffee w/ a little creamer. Always gets me going by the time I get to work.

Doppio expresso. Usually one pack of raw sugar to add in. Two packs if i mix iced up the expresso during a hot day

Green tea Frappucino or a passion iced tea.

How much is a large black coffee?

I've literally never set foot in a starbucks.

I order black, no sugar from ANY place. So mcdonald's is alright by me. Fuck paying up the ass for a cup of coffee. Better yet, 7-eleven. Only hipster and faggots drink faggoty-ass specialty coffees.

I can only hope how Starbucks' cope with suburban, entitled faggots and their special orders. If you spend more than $2.00 and 5 seconds ordering a coffee, you're a faggot.

like a buck fifty. you get free refills if your a gold card though

Wait, refills aren't free by default?
What a fucking shitshow.

my quad ristretto non-fat flat white costs $5 and is a stronger cup of coffee than your dinky dark roast

they got enough wi-fi moochers as it is. gotta keep the poor people away at least

caramel frapacino if someone else is buying, maybe buy a tall vanilla coffee if there is no other options nearby and I need some caffeine.

>wifi moocher

but I thought they charged people for their wifi?

Anything that doesn't have their coffee in it

mocha frappuchino

a monster out of the fridge, if the campus store is closed, and i don't feel like walking like 2 miles for an energy drink or 2

Tall Mocha Frapuccino, only thing I ever get.

No other place does it the way I like (thick like a slurpee).

Would love to go somewhere cheaper, but everyone makes fraps like anus.

I find their espresso marginally more tolerable than their drip coffee which more often than not has been burned to ash. So I usually get an Americano

I've been inside of a Starbucks twice and have never bought anything there.

cold brew, black

You're missing out, they do great work

>actually calling yourself a barista
Whenever people asked me where i worked i would tell them i was a coffee monkey at starbucks

I've been at a Starbucks twice. Once was when I was 15 with a couple friends. I bought a cookie. The last time was a week ago. I forgot to make coffee in the morning and got a black 16oz coffee that took an entire hour to be a drinkable temperature.

Lemonade, cold chocolate or a frappe withouth toppings on the cream if its hot. Black coffee or hot chocolate if is cold. Absolutely love the fucking Spanish Chorizo paninis even if it makes my fart smell like rotten medicine and eggs

Those have their coffee in it man (Although it's still like 90% sugar), you have to request it decaf

don't think we have one here so I've never been to one

>ctrl-f "everything bagel"
>0 results

Nothing because it is from faggot SHITATTLE, SMEGMATTLE, And i fucking want to nuke that shitty fucking state. the entire western side should be crushed by a meteor.

Most of the time just a cold press; but from September to January I go full white girl and get Pumpkin Spice Lattes or Peppermint Mochas

Coffee, Black.

I'm an atheist and a STEM enthusiast I have no time for inefficiency or children's drinks.

everyone i've ever known who regularly buys starbucks has been an insufferable "progressive" leftist

low quality bait

I go to Starbucks once a year and order a vanilla latte.

11AM is the cutoff for cappuccinos dumbass

After that black or espresso

*baristi

nothing cause i only like black coffee and theirs is trash because they purposely burn the beans to increase shelf life

fatass detected

Dunkin has better coffee.

Top kek. Any dumbass can make better coffee than Starbucks at home with 30 bucks worth of gear

Ppeeeeewwwdiepie

Someone gave me a gift card for $20 so I tried their strawberry refresher. Honestly it was fucking delicious. I've had their coffee before and it's pretty sour, so I stick with their tea and chai stuff. Shit's expensive but if you have a giftcard go for it.

Vanilla Latte or Iced Coffee with 2% and Vanilla.

I only get it when someone at the office offers to pick me up Starbucks for free.

Java chip

Can you get Nitro through the drive thru?
How does the no ice situation work?
Does it only come in one size?
Is the Cold Brew diluted before putting it on tap?
Does it have a discernible difference in taste or mouthfeel?
How does adding milk/sweetener work?

That Pepe image is way too disturbing... Why is he wearing a ghost as clothes though?

he skinned wojak and is wearing his body as a coat. wojaks skeleton is on the table.

My go-to is an iced caramel macchiato.

I'd have Starbucks' roasty industrial waste over Dunkin Donuts's piss water any day.

Nothing because I dont support child labor coffee