Are they're any britfags or anyone who has eaten at one of Ramsay's Restaurants here? If so what didb to u think of it?

Are they're any britfags or anyone who has eaten at one of Ramsay's Restaurants here? If so what didb to u think of it?

I went to burGR just the other day its overrated but it gets you laid from tinder sluts p.easy

Did you know if GR was there

I went to his pub in Vegas and it was pretty ok

>too poor for his steakhouse

Gallagher's at the NYNY is better you aren't missing much.

ate at claridges

it was fine.

he's not a chef i would travel the world for.

Nope, but i had lunch at one of Jamie Olivers restaurants in Wales. Was very nice, would go again

I did, really good stuff.

What did you have?

7 course menu at maze.

Was it Jamie's Italian? Because that's basically a Nandos. I'm not saying its bad, but its a mid range chain restaurant.

I don't think his approach to criticism is practical and think he does it just to attract viewers.

Is shouting at those who work under you a standard part of French style dining?

*fine dining

no it's a standard part of pressurised workplace environment mainly staffed by convicts and other young males with no other career options.

What restaurant I should go if I want Ramsay to make my dish?

you'd have a better chance going to prison and hoping he makes another series of gordon behind bars

Not him but kitchens get fairly spicy

The one I work at has like 3 people and even that gets aggy

Every one gets on great at the kitchen i work in, thats why i was wondering if its a French thing

>Every one gets on great

They do at mine. But when the pressure gets going things get cheeky

European kitchens in general are known for violence and abuse, both physical and verbal

this

when I was a waiter and this one place, one of the chefs chucked a knife across the room at another chef

I was a pot washer a few years ago in a medium sized (and quite busy) pub/restaurant and the sous chef threw a pan of boiling soup at the Head chef "as a joke". The whole kitchen basically got closed down for almost a week while they changed the staff.

Huh?