I'm doing pulled pork in oven and rubbed my spices on it already...

I'm doing pulled pork in oven and rubbed my spices on it already. Should I let it be 1h in 275 celsius and then turn heat down to 95 celsius to get nice picture related crust?

You need any help pulling your pork?

I normally don't go for ratios that high desu, but intrinsically as long as the colegen breaks down and you hit the right temp there shouldn't be anything wrong with blasting it early.

Sure

>pulled pork in oven
fucking disgusting

Slow cooker

It's unnecessary to do so. We do an oven roasted pulled pork at my restaurant and it forms a nice bark without varying the heat at all.

nah it will happen anyway
I usually throw mine in 120 celsius for 6 hours or so

What if I use tinfoil at the top of pork butt?

bump

Did Muhammad ban you from using a smoker in Eurabia?

I'm student and I live in student apartment.

I have picture related though.

I don't know that you can get bark that nice without smoke.

it's not gonna get a great crust like pic in the oven no matter what, but if you cover it in tinfoil its going to get even less of a crust because it will essentially be steaming itself

Ok, so I don't use tinfoil.

What if I blast it in 275 at top of the oven?

bump

It wont work, you get bark like that while smoking due to the low temp and the long cooking time slowly caramelizing the sugars in the rub

What about this then:

Just because something sort of works doesnt mean it works well much less is good.

I have picture related should I use tinfoil or that glass lid?

Well it's enough for me that I get even some of that crust.

bump

bump

When you do pulled pork you're not really looking for a crusty outside. The main point is the juicy tender meat but if crust is what you're going for then that'll work

this desu.

>When you do pulled pork you're not really looking for a crusty outside
Spoken like someone who thinks pulled pork comes from a crock pot and not a smoker, stay retarded yankee.

Put on a nice rub, whatever you like but with plenty of salt or msg, and leave it in the oven uncovered at 300 F. for 5 hours. It will develop a perfectly fine bark on the outside. I highly recommend letting it hang out in a brine for at least 24 hours first. We do ours for three days. Obviously it won't be smoky but as user said, pulled pork is more about the gelatinous and moist meat inside, the bark just adds a little texture and some salt.

For what its worth, we also do a proper smoked pork for other applications. Oven roasted is for our house pork.

>pulled pork
>celsius

You will never be american

Looks so god damn good.

Thank the old gods

I prefer Russian style