Vegan recipes

Not really a vegan but I want to try some meat free dishes. pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

hotforfoodblog.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Eggplant curry
Vegetable (or just bean) chili
Tomato barley soup

looks kind of bland, couldn't be bothered to cook the veg or at least have pickle instead of raw cucumber.....Its not like falawful and pickle don't go together.

Lentil stew. There's dozens of varieties and you can adjust it on the fly.

Check out thugkitchen.com they're pretty good

Hope this helps.
>hotforfoodblog.com

Chana masala (chickpea curry), palak paneer (indian cheese with spinachs), moros y cristianos (rice and black beans), hummus, mujaddara (arabian lentils with rice), mutabal and kedgeree (indian lentils with rice)

That could really use some tzatziki. I don't know how you would make it vegan though. Do they sell vegan yogurt?

Vege recipe sites too please

Can't go wrong with falafel, op

Hummus, tahini sauce, or garlic sauce are vegan (and better than tzatziki on falafel)

There's coconut yogurt out there, as well as soy yogurt

>hummus

putting chickpea sauce on chickpea fritters seems kinda weird.

Hummus on falafel seems weird to me. Like it would be too overwhelmingly chickpea-y.

This is awful. It's like cooking comically but with 50% more swears.

anyone here made a good shepherd's pie before?

what recipe did you use?

it's one of the few things i've been regularly disappointed with. the gravy's so bland.

Yeah they overdo it in a big way but I learned quite a bit from their cookbook and some of the recipes have made it into my regular rotation

If you don't want to eat meat, then why go to such lengths to recreate it? These people have mental illness.

OP is that your dish set?
>tfw I thought I was the only one who was handed down ugly dish sets

>anyone here made a good shepherd's pie before?
>vegan
pick one you idiot.

this exactly this. Indian/African cuisine are the only ones with decent veggie dishes

It's familiar. What exactly is the problem?

Current favorite vegan meal is Tabeekh seved with Basmati rice. It's like ratatouille, but with the addition of okra and potato and seasoned with chili, cumin, coriander, clove, cardamom, cinnamon and turmeric. Perfect summer food.

it is vegan. the pie in that image is crumbled tofu.

why are you so rude?

Ever read Scott Pilgrim? There is a recipe for one in there