Which top project has the best chances of being added to Coinbase at some point in the future...

Which top project has the best chances of being added to Coinbase at some point in the future? Which ones will never be added?

BAT RIPPLE LINK

NEO

Ripple
Cardano
Neo
Eos
IOTA
Icon
Bitcoin Gold

XRP XLM NANO

Tether (Because selling your crypto for USDT will help to maintain liquidity)
ETC will definitely be included at some point
XLM/Ripple but not anytime soon.
Maybe XMR/Dash if they are looking to be risque
They probably won't add the 'Oriental' coins like NEO/VEN/TRON/ICX/NEM/OMG
Not sure about ADA/Iota but if they come out with a fully functional product, I don't see why not

Link's shit tho

ETC and XRP

OMG
If anyone thinks otherwise, consider this:
>Coinbase founders LOVES ethereum, considers it better than Bitcoin and believes in the flippening
>Vitalik, Gavin Wood and other ethereum developers love OmiseGO because they will bank the unbanked
>OmiseGO is a huge reputable company
>OmiseGO will have their own coin, reducing need for having ETH to send it
>OMG is a payment and staking token, making it perfect for coinbase which is a financial service

TURTLE

LINK is too esoteric for normies, same goes for ENG even though I love that project

Holy shit why do you idiots think a coinbase listing is so fucking valuable? Its like a 2x from hype. Doesn't matter at all. And once it lists it will tank. The coinbase pumps have just been rumors (xrp, nano), if they would actually get listed people would sell the news and it tanks. Look at bcash. Then just buy the dip. Is your investment strategy literally trying to pick one coin out of the top 100 that will be added to a single exchange just to try to ride a 2x pump that may or may not happen, or it might just dump? Its such a retarded strategy. In fact if one of holding was rumored to be listed on coinbase and pumped 2-3x I would sell it not buy the top.

think she gets wet knowing people will be staring at her camel toe?

u must be jk with tether
you can already store in fiat why would they add a pseudo fiat.

yeah probably why she did it in the first place
though it could have just been sent to someone close who then uploaded it somewhere up until the point where a random user uploads it as a compliment to whatever they are saying

I unironically want to sniff that

xrp and nano, maybe NEO or cardano in the future too

Both of those images would by 10x better if she could take her eyes off herself long enough to look at the camera so in the pic she would be looking at the viewer. But she can't. Because she's a woman. Of course she gets off on the validation of other people looking at her body.

XRP
EOS

Why should they even risk depleting their fiat reserves?

Likely: XRP, ADA, XLM, EOS, IOTA

Not sure: XLM, DASH, ETC

Never: XMR, NEO, OMG, USDT

>2018
>coinbase has all white people coins
obvious choice is tron
doesn't mean it wont drop to 0 tho

HPB, XRP

I sold my omg for link

You did good, but it's not LINK's time yet. LINK will have its megamoon in 2019. 2018 is the year of the skateboard when OMG goes to $300.