How come this shitcoin still not going down

How come this shitcoin still not going down......

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/967804050765828102
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It is you dumbfuck

congrats on this, seriously

It's going to replace butcorn.

butcorn whales decided to fuck butcash into the ass, and let LTC flipp with BCH

See you @ 3000 by summer

then read the nasdaq news you dumbfag, didnt you trust them or what, they said LTC will lead crypto currency mainstream adoption with its own payment processor LitePay

Once the crash is definitely over, LTC will sky rocket because it is used for transfer between exchanges.

People will start buying coins again and will need to diposit into the various exchanges they need. That's where LTC comes into the picture. it's available in almost all exchanges, it's fast enough, and it has cheap transaction fees and withdrawal fees on exchanges

Sounds good, I was just trying to make an uneducated guess. See you guys in our Litecoin powered lambos.

The flappening with BitcoinCash is around the corner , prepair for the shitshow.

the stairway to lambo land 0,03 in reach.

The pump tomorrow will let it exploded easily up to 0,035

The volume is insane right now tether and btc, don't get caught with your pants down this will be an interesting and possibly historic 24-48 hours

>caught with your pants down this will be an interesting and possibly historic 24-48 hours

I expect a shit load fomo buys if it surpass 0.025, the next 10 hours or something, what will drive up the price to 0.0275 - 0.03 wihtin 24 hours or smth,

Short term fluctuations don’t bother me.

This thing will rocket to the moon.

And one day you will say to your grandchildren, “I could have bought 1 LTC at $200.”

Pretty much all of this, on top of the fact litepay is coming out tomorrow. Everytime I onboard fiat I buy litecoin and transfer it over to binance to convert to eth then to whatever alt I'm planning on buying. Litecoin's liquidity and volume is extremely high for these reasons.

why use LTC when you can use (enter cheaper faster alternative, one of 20+ here)?

Switched my whole stack from BTC back to LTC. I started crypto off in LTC, I’ve made the most money by a massive margin on LTC, and I’m tired of trying to bet on random alts to do something and losing money. Fuck it. LTC show me da wae.

Such as...?

Lots of people use LTC as a "transaction coin", including as a way to move money across exchanges. It's fast, has low fees, and it's a popular and large enough coin that it's supported on most exchanges. What do you think would be a better alternative?

Because the cheaper and faster once are either not supported by both exchanges that you're using or you don't trust putting a lot of money on some shit coin that could drop in that period and cost you a money

LTC is widely supported and safe for large transfers without affecting the market

chkd

$500 min before 2019 just wait for the "huge unexpected supprise" user

why not ETH?

Then you can trade from ETH directly to your shitcoin

ETH transaction fees are high and when it's busy they're very high

It will go up another 30% from now till Friday, at least. Its going to have massive normie potential since you can buy it directly from fiat.

Twitter - CharlieLee - The flappening

twitter.com/SatoshiLite/status/967804050765828102

Green ID and Führerquads end the discussion.

Totally going down huh faggot