Recently i have been putting the rice on my plate over the meat as insulation so it doesnt get cold while i take a...

recently i have been putting the rice on my plate over the meat as insulation so it doesnt get cold while i take a little rest eating it cause i am a big boy with some big meals

also are there any females in vancouver

pls respond

Vancouverfag here. Where are you?

Not OP but I assume Vancouver

Where in Vancouver. You realize cities have neighborhoods right?

pepe, you're a dumbass

Sorry I only date Chads. I might let you take me to dinner if you're a brad but you're not getting any hands on this.

I've never been to a city.

p-please just join it... y-you too

Vancouver here. Other side of the water.

North Van? Not OP, but how's your night going? I need to try more restaurants in the North shore

How well does the rice really insulate the meat?

Stop please

holy shit Al dont shitpost my kik group on boards i actually use
if you were as hard as me youd make 10 pounds of beef curry, then shape it like a butt and put your dick in it

Yea north van. Nights pretty relaxing so far not bad, how's yours? We have some really good places to eat. You gotta try arms reach bistro :)

Does it have a tag? I'm browsing mobile so I can't use the kik code

#4chancouver

Go to sleep Timtim, you have work tomorrow

That's good to hear. My night is alright. Currently just sitting on my balcony listening to the sirens, and the cars go by. Probably my favourite thing about downtown. I'll have to try arms reach next time I'm up there.

Tfw Maryland

What's your kik or skype?

Me too it's super relaxing for some reason. Glad to hear your nights going well. Definitely you'll love it!

I'm a guy. Don't have a kik or a Skype I should get it though.