Is there a coin which combines privacy with smart contracts? Basically I'm looking for Monero+Ethereum

Is there a coin which combines privacy with smart contracts? Basically I'm looking for Monero+Ethereum

Other urls found in this thread:

egoallstars.com/from-russia-with-lust-helga-lovekaty-topless-hair-pulling-for-wicked-bondage-shoot
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

eng

Ethereum will implement zk-snarks.

unironically ark

I/O Coin. Only on bittrex. Last chance to get some cheap.

name of the girl?

kmd

Ethereum in Q3. Plus you will earn from staking.

Check out what NAV are up to

OP trying to shill DERO

Dions brah

Can go 100x

Bitcoin Cash

Helga Lovekaty

wanchain

This

>Ethereum will implement zk-snarks.

wanchain
but when it hits market you'll be lucky to get it for 20x

Subtle ENG shill user....

wanchain

You are looking at Wanchain (listing soon) or IoTex (ICO coming soon).

Dragonchain also does smart contracts for private blockchains but that's just for businesses.

Check them out.

Lux eventually.

>not Asian
Thread disregarded

Is that based Helga? She must have the best body on the planet.

Its Dero

e
n
i
g
m
a

is exactly what you're looking for

Enigma works with data and keeps the data private. No anons here are interested in computing on private data so ENG suggestion is retarded.

More helg

This. Not even subtle.

Good question OP I'm also looking for a platform coin that has smart contracts + oracles

Isn't enigma erc20?

Monero

(NSFW)
egoallstars.com/from-russia-with-lust-helga-lovekaty-topless-hair-pulling-for-wicked-bondage-shoot

fucking got me

Do you not believe that the largest dev team in crypto can implement zk-snarks into their coin when it's on the roadmap?

tits should be in a museum

Nuls

Its called Ethereum, real new project on crypto, you might be interested, user.

Byteball

Byteball has smart contracts and private assets

Stratis

i'm going to guess half the coins in this thread are neither private nor smart contracts. just pajeets barking their coins in every thread irregardless of context. as if op is some whale too retarded to check the coins and he'll just dump a million bucks into whatever you shilled. give me a break. it's not even funny