Spirits in cooking

Do you flavor any of your foods with spirits?

I use vodka when making borscht soup.

Usually only in baking or making jam.

Rum is like a staple in my baking.

dont do that.

vodka has no flavor, except ethanol.

vinegar is what is added to borscht.

as to your question, i add bourbon to my chili.

Sometimes in barbecue sauces but not really otherwise

and this

Yeah, nothing quite like spicing up a chili with a departed soul or two

Can't eat food cooked with alcohol if I want to drive anywhere. Have an ignition interlock license for life after an accident (drove drunk and hit a lady walking her dog).

Sometimes pizza will make the device fail and lock me out too.

Huh?

If vinegar is a spirit then sometimes I deglaze my pan with that and pour the goop over my meat.

Cognac is a staple in my kitchen. I don't care to drink it personally, but most cream based sauces, anything with livers, pan seared red meats and since it's summer time brown sugar, butter, peaches a little cream reduced with some of it over vanilla ice cream is my go to dessert.

that's a nice looking 'go 'za

I drink bourbon heavily when I'm cooking sometimes, it usually results in deep cuts to my fingers that I don't feel until the next day

It's not my fault the stupid onion moved and my fingers got in the way

Moral of the story is don't waste spirits in your cooking, just drink it before and while cooking

Fucking degenerate.

C'mon everyone here has driven drunk. Made a mistake and paid the price. Tired of people judging me for it. Not my fault the dumb cunt was walking her dog in the middle of the night.

I hear you, man. If there was no danger to anyone I'd drive drunk all the time. You're paying the price and that's enough.

I add brandy or bourbon to chicken liver pate, depending on what I got and how I'm feeling.

Please don't assume we're all murderers-in-waiting like yourself, filth.

go the fuck back to facebook dipshit

lol, no
please die

C'mon, not everyone here is a fucking moron who didn't learn long ago that no you don't drive fine while drunk. Here's a thought, go buy your favorite adult beverage, drink it all, then enjoy the fine metallic taste of a gun in your mouth.

Falling hard for this bait

Two? Really? Everytime i want to make a nice Duck a l'orange, i head down in Louisiana swamps and see a witch there who has a ton of spirits, and i get about 6 or 7. I mean yeah, you'll have the Grim Reaper on your ass, but damn, do they compliment the shallots nicely.