Whats up goys?

Whats up goys?
I am planning on joining our local freemason lodge

Any tips or experiences?

The kys myself lodge

Lost 0.45 eth in etherdelta because I misstyped and the fucking bot bought my buy faster than I could cancel the order

enjoy being cucked by an insane cult

why tho?

>larping as a jew
>worshipping luficer

Fucking kek, hope this is ironic

>Freemason

Lmao, OP are you fucking retarded? Use that tinfoil to wrap a sandwich, not make a hat.

Ignore these replies from people who aren't masons. Have an open mind and do your research. It's great for building connections. To get in if you haven't already you need 2 separate references from current masons or be brought in by your family members.

Yeah. You are instantly excommunicated from the Catholic church and will burn in hell for hanging around with occultists that corrupt and destroy every institution they infiltrate in their quest to corrupt and debase humanity. Of course you'll just be a drone. Nonetheless an utter faggot that like the rest of your morally vacuous kind will be boycotted by actual humans. Enjoy your larp and the loss of your soul.

Good luck man, it ill take some time, like 2 months until you ill get in. Being one is pretty cool and you also get access to free on demand whores and baby's blood.

You know occultism is EVERYWHERE, right?

Gay bath houses may be great for building connections but if you are in freemason or gay bath house territory you're a fucking anti-human looser and your life has no merit irrespective of how many penises get put in your ass or funny handshakes you make with creepy cults

So is HIV and freemasonry is SoulAids

So mutch ignorance

What is this group and what do they do?

I read the wiki but still don't get it

It was always used to put demons into people to control them. Since the establishment of the Tavistock Institute their powers of mind control have only grown stronger. Not worth it IMO

Are you a freemason yourself?
How did you get in?
What advantages do you have after joining them?

54g3

Yes I am and I am very proud of it.
There are no demons involved, demons do not exist.
We do not recruit, if you wannt join you will have to find a freemason and ask him.
You dont get advantages by joining, you only get duties.

I have already been invited to a guest night by another freemason

so why did you join?

I'm a member of a "secret society" where about 30% of our members are masons.

They're good dudes, just make sure you find a lodge that fits you.

I didnt have any role models around me so I wanted to meet some people that would be willing to teach me things. I was allways interested in the occult and then found out that one of my best friends was allready in so here I am.

Following up, if you're more so interested in the occult the masons wouldn't exactly be my first or second choice.

The people in masonry actually interested in esoteric subjects are in the minority.