Can someone explain me

The numeration of candles that uses Tone Vays work?

His TA is probably full of shit and only wants some recognition but im still curious.

>that hair

Huh? Also, I like the TD counter (its not his though). And his use of triangles. Always good to get perspective of those who have done this before.

tom demark indicators

even though I'm don't agree with him calling ethereum a scam, I respect him for being the only true BTC minimalist we have left.

Maximalist*

yeah, that's what I meant. slip.

Guy is a scammer. If TA worked everyone would be rich. Buffet didn’t become the richest person in the world by trading, he became the richest person by buying good stocks at cheap prices.

muh TA doesn't work 100% of the time

it's a scam.

Sometimes he does charting for Monero as well so he's not a pure maximalist by definition.

Ok, do that then. I use TA and treat trading like a video game ...reward = money.

TA works until it doesn’t. That’s when you lose money. Over the long term buying quality stocks at cheap prices will always be superior to TA.

Anyone who trades for a living laughs at Tone Vays.

Scams his followers into buying seminars which turn into worthless ego stroking.

Can you explain to me how those Tom Demark indicators work? Cant figure out the rules.

Looked a bit on youtube but im drunk and dumb.

Precisely this. If he was good at trading there would be no reason for him to sell a seminar. Anyone that sells seminars is a scammer.

He also thinks Bitcoin Segwit is the original Bitcoin, which makes him an absolute moron.

Kinda works all the time, no?
e.g. Buy btc at 5k -> sell at 20k -> rebuy at 2k ....or hodl...

The only people that are guaranteed to make money trading are the brokerages who take a percentage of your money each time you trade.

And picking a couple bottoms and tops gives you a false sense of being right when you were just lucky. In the long run generally investing in productive companies that create actual earnings and pay dividends will be superior to trading.

fresh lineup

Or do both? I dont day trade, I pick long term trades (my long from 7k to 11.7k yielded me a lot.) ...my short from 11.7k still running ....I literally never have to work again because of stuff like this. And its not luck. I have my own trade setup and take a look at sentiment ...generally lines up.

You might think 'but what if' ...sure, thats called stop loss.

He says it originated thousands of years ago in China to predict the price of rice

There are millions of people like you that believes they would never have to work again and we’re crushed by the market. If you’re young you should have a multi decade outlook on your investments, not a weekly or monthly.

Heres 1 chart, just using 1 indicators I could daytrade if i wanted too.

1hr chart: White = long blue = short. I use more confirmation. And this is on a downtrend.

It doesnt matter. The market could go down. I'm a leveraged trader. Granted, it has taken me some time and losses to get here. Now I'm consistent.

I agree whole heartedly. This board literally does TA on a minute by minute basis, it's retarded.

at least that looks cool

elliotwaves? Not even once.

stupid cuck needs to shave his head.....

I don't know, his music is ok

Is this on tradingview?
What indicator is that?
Green and red areas are ichimoku clouds right?

is that the default sequential. Ive also been on heikin a few weeks and I don't think I could go back

do tell more

If he made money from trading why would he have to sell his seminar?

The one he sells on trading view is custom coded for cypto. He said he is revising the code soon.

His "aggressive 13" candles are more than often not a good short opportunity. TA is never 100%. It only need to be 51% to give you advantage. Anything above 51% is great.

really simply, it uses time as an indicator rather then price alone.
basically the new candles number is dictated by the close of the candle 4 candles ago.

I.e. If u run 9 candles to the down side you're going to get atleast a 1-4 candle correction, mebbe a reversal.
if after that slight bump u run to a 13 a reversal is even more probable.

if u want a potential price flip the new candle has to be above the close of 4 candles ago.
a green 2 starting trading above a green one, is a good opportunity to buy in.

stuff like that

What are the conditions for the count to keep going up?

I see some truncated counts and i dont really get it.

I love Tone, he was my tutor. I will upload tutorials for noobs. Stay tuned to Crypto Verdict - Misha.

WARNING
ViewIng this picture gave me full-blown AIDS

aye, its the ichimoku cloud - the lines are EMA Cross (50/200) ..man its been smashing BTC down nicely. And if BTC gets above the EMA the cloud stops it...insanely bearish...will be interesting to see btc break out of this.

Aye, if you google you can find the code for the old one (ive also got it) ...the 9's do help (well 8 or 9) can tell you roughly where a top or bottom is ...couple that with a few of the other indicators and you can figure out where to buy and sell.

Lets do a live trade, see if TA is a meme....im watching the 1hr...its on a TD 9 - but thats not enough, need RSI confirm

Holy shit. This guy is in denial about his balding head and bitcoin.

kek

I think we're going to head up for a bit before dropping down. I'll know if I should long in a few hours. The trend is downward so opening a small safe long wont be so bad (if we go up) ....then look to short at the top of this run up (lets see)

don't really need a TA when it comes to this guy.

if his hair looks like shit, sell.

if his hair looks sorta ok or wearing a hat, buy.

aye, thanks.

How do you get white/blue candles?