Just got a couple of these bad boys

Just got a couple of these bad boys.
Give me your sauce ideas Veeky Forums

cilantro cremA
spicy mayo
garlic oil

The white one is for vinegar. The red one is for tomato sauce. The yellow one is for mustard. This is not negotiable.

I have one with olive oil. It's great for drizzling oil on things, since I normally buy HUEG bottles or cans of olive oil.

Cum

Vinegar goes in clear bottles, faggot.

Some colored string or yarn and you sir, will be the life of the party. Thanks for writing!

Needs German currywurst ketchup. That is the best.

this

white is for mayo (which goes on fries)

>Give me your sauce ideas Veeky Forums
salted clarified butter you dumb fat bastard

Onion salad vinaigrette. I had a phenomenal version of the stuff in Japan and also in middle-eastern restaurants. You can add it to sandwiches, salads, or just fucking drink i

Olive oil and balsamic vinegar
Won't go bad very fast and you can easily use it up.

Cook off a batch of caramelized onions, take the juices and use that as a mayo base.

Put whatever kind of sauce you like and can make in them...

I was putting sriracha mayo in restaurant supply store squeeze bottles years before anyone was selling commercial sriracha mayo, and sure as fuck am not going to retroactively feel bad about it just because internet flyovers have now decided it's a meme. I used to put that shit on all my sandwiches and burgers.

You were doing that in 1999? Cool.

More like 2004.

Congratulations on living somewhere even more hipster than where I lived at that time.

>asian areas are hipster how
Okay.

Keep olive oil in one bottle

>asian grocery stores were selling sriracha mayo in 1999

If there's any truth to that then you were still apparently going to hipster Asian grocery stores...

ketchup, mustard and mayo all mixed together

put basil, cooked chiggun, hot sauce, garlic, and tomato in blender. Put in bottle. Italian sauce

This some of the shittiest bait there has ever been. You should feel ashamed.

Inb4 some lame ass flyover reply.

I put make up margaritas and put it in these bottles. Its good on a lot of grilled meats or in things that are enhanced my lime. Keeps pretty good for a couple weeks.

Also blackberry sauce. Sugar and blackberries in a blender, put in frying pan and heat and let thicken. Strain out seed bits. Good on pork... And desserts

Have you ever thought about adding just a tiny bit of salt to your sauce?

creme fraiche is by far the best thing I put in these. oil is the most useful. I also make my own hot sauce and pour it in these. still have some.

24hrs later you get a salmonella squirter.

One for a basic white sauce and another for harissah sauce.

Currywurst ketchup.

Take a mustard and make your own spicy smokey mustard

A nice aoli if you eat a lot of mayo
Or a chiptole mayo

Get some of these and crush up a couple cubes add it to some mayonnaise with some garlic powder. It makes a great Chipotle mayo.

Champagne vinaigrette

EGG YOLK SAUCE

Empty out all those ketchup packets you amassed from McDonalds.

Does anyone have an hotsuace recipes that are light in vinegar? I'm about to get overloaded with peppers from me garden.

Mesquite bbqq sauce + mayo + ketchup makes a really good smoky "Russian dressing"

Honey dijonaise

Brisket jus + wostechire + a pinch of flower then reduced = god tier sauce for burgers.

this

have you ever made sauerkraut? you can do something similar with peppers.

just cut them into pieces, cover with a salt brine, and let it ferment for a few days. it gives it a sour flavor similar to vinegar but not so acidic, and it has a lot of flavor from the fermentation.

I put Sriracha, honey, and a little olive oil in store bought BBQ sauce
It's really thin now so I used it on some salad and it was pretty good but I think it would be better on tendies or something

Well, one i usually have handy is an Adobo sauce

It's just like making making Adobo normally, but don't actually cook meat in it
Add a cup of sugar
and then just reduce it

It goes good on a lot of things, really good on fried chicken of all kinds

Puree guacamole with beer until it's the right texture

Go heavy on the lime juice to prevent the avocado from browning.

These aren't sold in my area anymore and that makes me sad. )-:

jizz

>that makes me sad. )-:

Why? Can't you mail-order them?

Smegma butter

>clear bottles
Thought they were brown?

>parsley
>garlic
>apple cider vinegar
>oregano
>olive oil
>salt & pepper
>chili oil
chimichurri, put it on everything

You're a joke, kid.

I'm about to put some earl grey simple syrup in one right now

Okay I've been making this sauce for my burgers for the last 29 years of my life, I call it Quinky Sauce. It's just 3 parts ketchup, 2 parts Sayosauce, and 2 parts Mustard.

Mayo with a little pickle juice. Throw in a touch of dijon mustard, some garlic, paprika, lemon juice, black pepper, herbs of your choosing and enjoy.

You can also do infused chili oils.
This works particularly well since the flavors in most chili peppers are fat soluble.

Also a sauce I usually make for burgers:
dukes or weeb mayo
lime juice
roasted garlic paste
tarragon
salt
maybe a little msg if not using weeb mayo

He's right, though.

2 parts evo
1 part Balsamic vinegar

Shake until emulsified. Insert in anus, give a hard squeeze.

Acts as both a douche and a lubricant.

Enjoy.

Aioli

>crema
dammit i came in here to post that. but also blend a chipotle in there