Chinese Food

youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04
Is this for real? Like wtf China.
I can already see it before me;

Chinese specialty of the evening!
Street dog fried in sewage oil with some curved cucumbers and a glass of toiletwater.

it's obviously not representative of the best chinese food has to offer. china is a shit tier place but only if you're poor.

>nation of +1 billion people
>not expecting nasty shit from someone, somewhere

>someone, somewhere
It's extremely common. Nice try with the damage control, Chang.

t. Gringuito adicto a su jarabe de maíz con fructosa elevada

This is an English language image board. Posting in other languages is the same as posting gibberish.

Japan too.
I thing they are trying to crack down on the dog meat trade. There were some police raids in Osaka recently.

No. Other languages are easily translated using online tools.

Gibberish is gibberish, period.

Why are Asian people so awful and uncompassionate? I'm not a religious man, but if humans do have souls, Asians must be the exception.

This is an English language image board. If you want to communicate in subhuman-speak, go to an imageboard created in your country. moot created Veeky Forums so he would have an imageboard to go to, since they were all in Japanese back then. If you want to one in your own language, do the same.

It's because oriental values are the inversion of our own.

Just goes to show you how morality is a social construct

t. Passportless flyover

>morality is a social construct
empathy isn't, and it's something that Asian "people" clearly lack

> it's something that Asian "people" clearly lack

t. armchair psychologist

If or should I say when the whites have been bred out of eXistEnZ, we'll see which "rules" are real and which ones are the laughingstock of Eastern society

I lived in China for a year before (to teach English) and the food was pretty good desu fampai. Chengdu in particular has some of the best food in the world. If you really believe that every fucking restaurant in that country of 1.4 billion people uses gutter oil, you are a sheep.

I don't want to defend this practice, but people will believe anything about China. It's bordering on the ridiculous now.

>desu fampai
Come on now, user.

>eXistEnZ
this is now a jude law thread

Is it the Japanese eating it or their Chinese immigrants?

>gutter oil is believed to account for 1/10th of the cooking oil used in China
the point is that it's common enough that you don't know if you're getting it or not

It's like they told a highschool student "give us a script which is a mix between videodrome and inception". Trash.

Today user learned about income inequality

In the Philippines there are restaurants that literally serve food made of garbage

Thousands of people eat at such places

That doesn't mean the air conditioned joint in a gated community is serving garbage, or some takeout spot in makati. Same deal in China, you go to a nice place and it's fine

It was good for 1999. Those were simpler times.

post your best jude laws

>go to Mexico
>street food is safe to eat
>go to Vietnam
>go to Germany
Most countries don't poison their customers as a business practice.

The worst food poisoning I got was in the American Midwest, and I've been all over Europe, Asia, Latin America, and the middle east.

oh my friend you are extremely naive

>moving goalposts
My point is that in nearly every other country on Earth, they realize that boiled sewage as cooking oil is a bad idea, and you can eat the street food without worrying about possibly ingesting shit oil. For some reason, the Chinese don't seem to realize it's a bad thing. It has nothing to do with "income inequality" as was stated in

Good rebuttal, very well thought out and reasoned, with lots of support to back up your points.

the only one remotely close is germany, and thats because i havent gotten food poisoning there.

>street food in vietnam
>entire, skinned dog hanging from hooks with flys all over them
was still gonna try it. dont see why people freak out over dog when we butcher and eat literally everything else.
>but dogs are cute!
so are chicklets. enjoy your chicken nuggets.

Vietnamese cyber defense force all up in this thread, LMAO u mad we took your shitty island?

If you're getting food poisoning, you're eating at the wrong places. Go where the locals eat; it's bad business to poison your regular customers. Of course, none of this applies in China, because they serve carcinogenic gutter oil to their own people so they can save a few bucks. Truly a unique place.

Well traveled user here. The food poisoning in America was a crowded food stall with a long line of American ham asteroids

So much for your naïve attempt at «logic»

>you dont get poisoned in these places
>cept when you do

lol

Apparently lots of Japanese people consider it a delicacy, so dunno really.

>Apparently lots of Japanese people consider it a delicacy

As someone who has lived in Japan for 12 years, eating dog is pretty much unheard of for the general public.

If there wasn't a massive outbreak of food poisoning in that town, then you probably just have awful hygiene and ate some of your own shit from your hands, you filthy bastard.

Yeah, I guess why that it's a black market item.
Make you think doesn't it? Western preconceptions are usually well off, we mostly think of seafood etc when thinking of Japanese food.
Never judge a book and all that.

Disregarding the fact that my hygiene is better than American "shower once a day walk around at home with outdoor shoes" joke hygiene, fecal contamination only works to spread from one person to another. Once it's coming out your butt you've already contracted the infection

>takes his shoes off inside
hahahaha, you're a fucking chink, aren't you? is that why you're so butthurt and defensive?

No, but we all look the same to you so there's no point in arguing

I think we're going down a real slippery SLOPE here. I don't want you to SLANT my opinion the wrong way, but I think you're all SUBHUMAN SOULLESS MONSTERS WITH NO RIGHT TO LIVE

When I lived in Tokyo for five years working as an animator for a well known studio Seafood was pretty much all I ate.

Was it weird, living with those creatures for so long? Did they ever apologize for Nanking?

>Not taking shoes off inside
How disgusting is your floor murican?
Swede here.

What, do you not clean your floors in Sweden or something?

>Not taking shoes off inside
There's more than one way to skin a cat (or in your case Sven, prep a bull).

my comment was precisely as barely supported as your own, you smug idiot.

>If you're getting food poisoning, you're eating at the wrong places.

welcome to the no true scotsman fallacy.

no one is moving the goalposts you fucktard. gutter oil is an instance of china having corrupt and unsafe food businesses. there are other examples in other countries and it is highly correlated to wealth inequality.

shut up hippy
>being so cucked that you can't even wear shoes indoors for fear of angering your wife's bull

hard to have empathy when you live in poverty and don't have access to a large variety of food. If the only animals around are bats, cats, dogs, rats, monkeys then you have to come up with ways to make them palatable. Never wrong with eating dogs as long as they are treated and killed humanely. Cows and pigs are more emotionally intelligent than dogs and still feel pain, but no one cares because they are raised to see pigs/cows as food and not living beings.

Spanish is certainly not gibberish. Now mandarin?

What fucking fruity faggot came up with tonal language. I'd go back in time to kill him. I hate him even more than the faggot that came up with gendered nouns

I'm talking about the way slants treat other people, retard. You know, like using gutter oil because it's a little bit cheaper? They're disgusting soulless creeps with no connection to humanity outside of what other people can do for them.

hitler was white

Hitler was one guy. Basically all Chinese people are on the same moral level as Hitler.

Can you just go back to already.
Moot created a containment board for a reason.
Go on and cry how about how your god emperor is losing the general election

ever heard of the nazis

>jokes are actual political opinions now
kek, you're retarded, and so is anyone who has seriously beliefs about politics that they really care about. a laugh is a laugh, and a joke is a joke, regardless of whom it's directed towards. Grow up and stop giving a shit about things that are completely out of your control.

If I had a choice between being in a Nazi POW camp or an Imperial Japanese POW camp, I know which one I'd prefer. Hint: it's the one that complied with the Geneva Convention. Hint 2: no death marches

also, Hitler did nothing wrong. kikes, like slants, aren't people.

>i was only pretending to be retarded

White people are a joke.
Enjoy going extinct

>japanese people are chinese people

>getting so butthurt at being called a cuck
It's just a joke. Not everything is "trolling" you paranoid lunatic.
kek, good one. Usually Asian people lack creativity, but that was inventive

>implying anyone cares about the difference
Your only purpose is to provide yellow women for the white man to rape.

you didn't call me a cuck at any point though, i'm a different user

this is a board about food and cooking, please return to /pol/

This is a thread about the disgusting ways Chinese people behave in relation to the food service industry. Please go to literally any other thread, faggot. This is my main board.

>This is my main board.

Have you considered leaving and not coming back?

most people can deal with the topic of food safety in china without descending to racism, if you can't then you should leave

>descending to racism
If you can't handle casual, lighthearted racism, then Veeky Forums is not the place for you, mein nigger.

Godwin's Law much? What does Hitler have to do with anything

/pol/ - politically incorrect
Veeky Forums - food and cooking

one board is for racism, the other for food and cooking

Veeky Forums is for racism. I've been making racist jokes on here since before /new/

You think that's bad? Look up virgin boy eggs.

he was a bad white man. i'd take gutter oil over him