Anyone here ever eat at the Heart Attack Grill? Going to Vegas soon and wondering if I should check it out

Anyone here ever eat at the Heart Attack Grill? Going to Vegas soon and wondering if I should check it out

It's average burgers cooked with all the things perceived to be extra unhealthy.

It's all a big gimmick, so if you like gimmick restaurants and would rather do that than go to one of the really good restaurants in LV, go ahead.

My sister and her bf went there. Both of them are morbidly obese, but after going there my sisters bf decided to lose weight and lost lime 100 pounds. Then my sister got jealous and made him choose between losing weight or staying with her, and now he's a fatty again. Anyway, if you're in the area you might as well check it out.

>then my sister got jealous and made him choose between losing weight or staying with her, and now he's a fatty again.
Please tell me you're making this up

> Then my sister got jealous and made him choose between losing weight or staying with her, and now he's a fatty again

I'm not. satans trips confirm it

>Then my sister got jealous and made him choose between losing weight or staying with her, and now he's a fatty again

it's a tourist trap, so it's going to be average to shitty

it's really there just to get fatties to eat themselves to death

>11 bux for a burger

>Then my sister got jealous and made him choose between losing weight or staying with her, and now he's a fatty again. Anyway, if you're in the area you might as well check it out.
This is why marriage rates are going down.

>the calories you eat in vegas, stay in vegas

i'd love to eat there for the gimmick but the burger looks so bland i doubt i'd enjoy it

Well, you are probably obese, so I believe you should.

>looks so bland

It tastes so purple, though!

It's a gimmick restaurant with very mediocre food. It's kind of a fun, crazy place if you like that sort of thing, but don't expect the good to be anything special.

It's overpriced, too, but that's everything in Vegas (unless you go out to the pov areas where people actually live).

theres 100's of better places to eat in vegas than a fucking gimicky obesity magnet

>we serve food that could kill you might as well serve ciggies and booze too

I just went to Vegas so I have this food tip: try to find at least one restaurant that doesn't serve the fattiest greasiest over the top garbage. Unfortunately I couldn't, but I'm sure there must be one.

You will pass by restaurant after restaurant of greasy bacon hamburger pizza shit. After a couple days of eating like that, you will be begging for a vegetable that isn't french fries.

Don't you get a discount there if you weigh 350 pounds or more?

This man's philosophy is fundamentally flawed. The sugars, starches, and industrial seed oils are what cause heart attacks. Meat, cheese, lard, and salt will help to protect arteries.

owner became very cynical about the place after he killed that guy

Every time I see those things, they just don;'t even look good. and I love me some greasy gut bombs.

Yeah, you get a free burger. They weigh you publically for it on the scale out front, I think.

One time I saw a little kid run on that thing and her mom was clearly reluctant to go and grab her off of it because people would just have to subtract the kid's weight from whatever would come up when she stepped on it to get hers.

is this true?

30/m
>Went there to stand on the scale.
>Reads 106 get laughed at
I'll admit even I was surprised

Obesity logic

>there are people on this board who dont understand microbiology well enough to understand this statement
American education is shit.

i'm not american but ok

t. Robert Atkins

>Then my sister got jealous and made him choose between losing weight or staying with her, and now he's a fatty again
Uh what

wtf? look at the size of that hand

looks yummy

>getting mad at a clearly fake story made for replies
at least school is back in session in a month

is this pasta

>106

How tall are you? I'm a 5'8" manlet and at 115 I look like a skelly

Seems completely possible. Are you retarded?

The entire city of Las Vegas is a trap to collect social security and chinese money.

From what I remember it was OK, but I was blackout drunk