Who /getting reqt/ here?

Who /getting reqt/ here?

Bought this pajeet shitcoin at 1 dollar fuck me in the ass

Time to buy! Glad I sold mine ages ago.

>req holders fud their own coin in an attempt to buy at a lower price
Pathetic

Bought at 4 cents. Should have sold the top and bought back in, but you can't time the market

Been accumulating between 19 cents and now since the dip. Waiting for the easy .60

>buying a dead project that got cucked by coinbase

I just hope to break even at this point, fucking shitcoin

bought at 5 cents, was gutted when i sold my whole stack at 50 during the pump to $1.20.

luckily it crashed and i managed to buy back in at 0.25 with a 5x stack from what i had originally. thanks to LINK and ZRX gains, i'm now sitting on an even 100k REQ

Sleeping giant

$5 EOY

Gonna make it brah.

thanks for the encouragement. hitting 100k REQ was a long time goal of mine (it's my favorite project in crypto), so i'm feeling pretty comfy rn. prepared to hold this for the long term

Same here. LINK and REQ are 70% of my portfolio. The rest I swing trade to accumulate more REQ before mainnet.
t. 30k REQ

I have 40k REQ. Slowly buying more with fiat. Hope to have 50k by mainnet. Too scared to day trade it. Will I make it bro?

bought 1k at 80c

Bought ages ago when it was $0.50 dumped at $1, it's not going anywhere desu... especially now coinbase commerce is a thing and actually has a working product.

get out while you still can user.

We all gon make it, senpai

I'm sure you will make it

In since 5 cents. Managed to increase my stack in the last pump and dump.
Dont advise it though, just did with a small trading stack. REQ is one of those tokens that when it moons, it doesn't stop and leaves daytraders out in the dry.
Mainnet will launch soon - end of March. Don't get too optimistic stating its gonna come out next week. Thats weak fud to create another pump and dump for the daytraders.
Keep your eyes on the goal and follow your strategy.
We're all gonna make it

>fuck me in the ass
careful what u wish for here user. /lgbt/ is next door.

Thank you for your service, still accumulating. Hope it doesn't take off this month.

bigger bb

All or nothing.

I'm at 54% REQ, keep thinking of going all in. Big believer. Good to know I'm not alone

There are people who lurk here with 700k - 1million REQ tokens who are all in.

good friend of mine has 250k, about half of his portfolio. the rest is split between LINK, KNC, RCN, and ZRX. in other words he's invested in the entire REQ ecosystem

i'm all in with my 100k, hoping that's enough for whale status one day

This coin is shit without the Y Combinator logo. Literal proof by authority

kek is with you

Req was my first lambo.

Will always have fond memories fudding it and buying at $0.05 and selling st $1.

Best part about REQ is going to be the part when mainnet releases and it jumps in price, then people.sell giving up on passive income. REQ is a lifetime hold after mainnet. And if it gets adopted anyone selling will buy some rope

im in with 401k

I think REQ will start mooning hard when the first tokens get burned as people will feel that they are missing out by not buying them while there is still a large supply and then holding it long-term.

I expect $5-$10 when that happens.

How is REQ going to moon without the Paypal 2.0 meme? Coinbase just stole that whole thing and they have so much more fucking money and resources than a small fucking crypto-startup like REQ

Fucking retard, Request team has way over a $100M at their disposal, not counting their unreleased REQ tokens.

Doesnt fucking matter, im in it to make money, and REQ as an investment became too risky when Coinbase entered the field. Do you think merchants wanting to accept crypto will pick request over the well-known Coinbase?

coinbase is gonna take a sizeable fee
and req has a lot of other use causes

you are an idiot

youre a retard for entering in the first place if you think like that
why did you invest in req when things like bitpay have been around for years now?
no really im interested to hear that

>coinbase is gonna take a sizeable fee
and req has transaction costs of .05-.5%
that's sizeable

Coinbase will just be a normal "pay with crypto" button.

These have already existed for years for bitcoin and a couple exist for Ethereum. The only change Coinbase makes is that it provides the Bitcoin and Ethereum option simultaneously.

If a customer pays with Ethereum the vendor will still receive Ethereum so it's just a normal exchange with Coinbase acting like the middleman.

Request Network is different. They want to allow you to pay with every crypto as well as fiat. And if you pay with Ethereum or whatever coin you want ti pay with the vendor can receive USD.EUR or whatever the fuck he wants. Therefor the vendor can support and accept crypto even if he doesn't believe in them since he will never actually hold any, instead he will just get paid in USD/EUR or whatever Fiat or crypto he wants.

Do you understand what this means? Suddenly every vendor on the internet can accept every crypto under the sun. You can pay with Chainlink,Digibyte,Ethereum,garlicoin whatever and the vendor doesn't have to care because at the end of the day he just gets paid straight $ USD.

This while Request Network ALSO does all the taxes and only has a 0.05% fee compared to Coinbase's 5% fee (100 times bigger than Request Network) makes Coinbase not a true competitor to Request Network's business model.

it would have to be limited to anything tradeable on Kyber network but yeah, maybe they will list everything

Coinbase fees: 3~5%
REQ fees: .05-.5%
>difference is factor of 10x - 100x
>sizeable

Not "maybe"
They will. That's the plan. Lmao

Not true they want to do ERC20 tokens through 0x protocol. And non-Ethereum chains through a combination of Kyber and oracles. BTC for example will be done through an Oracle. They want to incentivize every coin to create an oracle so that they can be traded over Request Network. If they succeed EVERY coin will be trade-able over the network.

If REQ succeeds it might boom all cryptos that want to be actual currency, req + nano is the best combo.