ZCL Rally Thread

Everyone come here to wait for the buttrex announcement

its killing me inside.

do you really expect profit after anounce?
that shit dump so hard on that same second you even if not before that

when?

yeah it already had its dump
If it was a straight green dildo all the way to this moment then I'd expect a dump

im here for the BTCP, i think it will pump to 1K after a month or so

Once the snapshot is over how long till we get BTCP?

2 days aprox

ok, if zcl fork manipulated so much, what do you think will happen with btcp after all those whale accumulated this shit for 2 months?

more like rhett and gang deaccumulated for 2 months

This, it's too late for any real pump. Any exchange support announcement will result in a small pump, followed by a massive dump.

It's a "sell the news" event by now.

Have any exchanges announced they will support it?

yes

Small exchange Trade Satoshi. Rumors Bittrex is withholding announcement to stop another pump/dump like NXT saw.. They announced like a week before fork and the coin dumped from $2 to 70 cents by fork

Only Trade Satoshi, a very small exchange.

Cryptopia said they will not support it.

It's too late for any new exchange to list ZCL, then support BTCP fork.

In general, big exchanges do not like Bitcoin forks due to the massive security risks involving their BTC cold storage supply (billions $).

I have not heard that before.. Id imagine they would want to support for volume/fees sake

Stop with the whales paranoid fucking idiot, a lot of "WHALES" have accumulated ZCl to get BTCP in hopes it goes to 1K or something

Other """WHALES"" have bought ZCL thinking it would moon to $500 or something and now a lot of those will hodl

i just wanna say this, given the assumption that bittrex is professional.

i find it strange they don't out right say they won't support a fork but throw in a 'maybe' factor all the way to the last minute.

meanwhile a shitty exchange like cryptopia will tell us they won't support it.

are you 12?
"whales" bought this dead shitcoin along with rhetts insider gang at 2-4 dollares and dumped at 200 on you retards who thought they could dump for 500 at "muh normie retards"
turns out you are the retards here
who would have thought?

I suppose there is a possibility of them not supporting the fork but listing Bitcoin Private though

This might be the case for Binance.

i bought at $30 you fucking idiot, Bitcoin Private seems like a good project, your only argument is MUH Pump AND DUMPPP

Lets talk tomorrow when Bittrex will announce BTCP fork support

I dont think Tuesday is out of the question honestly. Like I said, they may be trying to make BTCP more legitimate by cutting down on the pre-fork pump many bought in for

Bittrex is afraid of the Gummit coming down hard on the pump and dump schemes.

Waiting until Tuesday is playing with fire.. Monday night will probably be the absolute deadline for most people.

Let's be realistic, this whole BTCP fork perhaps may have started with good intentions mixed with selfish goals, but it's now just a grand pump and dump. If you want privacy, there are a whole suite of more stable coins to choose from: Monero, Zcash, Zencash, Zcoin, etc.
With the maximum supply of BTCP at 21 million, BTC + ZCL + Funding Program will result in a current supply of 20.x million. There will be no miner incentive with the miscue block reward & lack of transactions. Yes, it can still be operational, but the lack of total hash power means the network will be extremely insecure to an attack.

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THAT RHETT WAS FORKING BITCOIN
THAT ZCLASSIC WOULD BUY ME A LAMBO
I WAS LOOKING KIND OF DUMB WHEN I SOLD MY ENTIRE STACK
AND INVESTED IT ALL IN A SHITCOIN

WELL THE WHALES START DUMPING AND THEY DON'T STOP DUMPING
LOST MY GAINS WHEN A TROLL WAS FUDDING
DIDN'T MAKE SENSE RHETT WOULDN'T RAISE THE CAP
NO MINER REWARDS MAKE THE NETWORK CRAP

SO MANY BAGS SO MUCH TO SHILL
SO WHAT'S WRONG WITH BUYING THE DIP?
I'LL ACCUMULATE FOR THE MOON
WILL BITTREX ANNOUNCE SUPPORT SOON?

HEY NOW, YOU'RE A ZSHILL
MAKE A POST ABOUT
MASTER NODES
HEY NOW, YOU'RE A ZSHILL
DONATE TO RHETT'S POOL
DON'T GET PAID
THIS FORK IS FUCKING BULLSHIT
OMEGAMAKER IS A FUCKING FAGGOT

Agreed on all fronts there. I am still holding as in my gut it feels better than selling, but I am not afraid to lose the 8k I put in... I may sell half if they announce monday though.

everyone who bought in late will dump the bcpt to break even once on exchanges

nobody uses zCash Zencash Zcoin, maybe monero yeah but why can't it be a new private coin? besides there are a lot of projects out there who are worth a lot and don't even have a product and this guy is forking with a whitepaper, giving conferences and their team is active but still MUH PUMP&DUMP

Holy fuck red dildo
What is happening

Very possible yes, but I have learned I always regret when I dont trust my gut. If it fails, it fails. There will be other coins.

Don't tell me you plan to HODL once this starts to dump.

price was pumped to 140~ so retards could buy at 135~ and try to sell at 140+.
now its loked at 130- so retards could panicsell.

Should I transfer my ZCL to the Electrum desktop wallet or to trade satoshi from cryptopia?

Gotta say if you are not on bittrex already, selling before fork could be tough with Trade Satoshi but you might be able to. If you want BTCP, use the electrum

tradesatoshi volume is only going up, and you will get btcp there as well and at least be able to sell zcl after fork, id move it there.

Imagine holding this for 2 months then panic selling a day before they announce bittrex support, I would kill myself. Going to hold until tomorrow and see what happens.

It only went up for the 2 months you held, what are you even crying about ... Too bad this didn't turn out to be a no-brain money doubling.

where will this be sats-wise in 24 hours?

hey i'm stupid
price predictions pls

there will be hashpower if its profitable. there are like millions of nvidia cards pointing at autoswitching equihash pools