Why are people this dumb allowed to live?

Life is a mystery

>people this dumb

You mean kids who post snapshots from their friends' facebook on a cellphone and post it on Veeky Forums as though to make fun of them because they're too scared to say anything in real life?

>summer

Because no one believes /pol/ until it's too late

>Friend

No.

How's summer treating you champ?

Are you ready to finally start highschool in the fall?

This is the sort of image someone would make to trigger the thin skinned but then a 14 year old would take seriously and get into huge vicious arguments over

That's some shitty b8, m8.

I like my steaks medium. How much of a shitbag am I?

Really made me think

You didn't even address my question, sport

Highschool can be a bit intimidating but just keep your head down and focus on making the best grades you can

Wtf I hate niggers now

Meh

A medium shitbag, retard.

You could charge people to see Suicide Squad with all the projection you have going on.

join the club....i have seen those sorry fucks in college after some how graduating high school and they could not understand what negative numbers were

My man. I don't get why anyone would want to eat a bloody steak. Well done is perfect.

Why are you anons so mean? This is a perfectly logical question, though homie could have just googled.

>Why are people this dumb allowed to live?

He's actually right, though. From a food safety standpoint, rare chicken is no more or less risky than rare beef is.

The difference is that in our culture we appreciate the taste of rare beef, but don't care for the taste of rare chicken.

There's a fascinating discussion of this in the first volume of Modernist Cuisine. It's right after the chapter on food safety & microbiology.

It's one of those situations in which the common opinion is so thoroughly entrenched, even though it's actually wrong so it makes perfect sense that people are surprised or upset by it.

rekt

This.

Gas the well-doners, steak war now.

>dripping in blood
>he's right

yeah,no.

Every steak you will ever eat and buy in your life has been drained of blood before sale (because as you said, food safety). The 'blood' that drips out in a cooked steak is literally just water, fat, and the protein that makes red meat, well, red.

>used to be a huge snob about food
>one time my girlfriend cooked some steak well done and served it with ketchup as a joke
>ironically took a bite but then unironically liked it
>cook steaks well done whenever nobody else is around now

This is how my family cooks our non-perfect steaks. The good sirloins and T-bones however are cooked medium and then apply proper steak sauce

You're a shitty human bean, and your "girl"friend is a shift less whore.

>tfw eating well done steak my whole life, then decided to try medium
>mfw biting down on that soft steak, and tasting that sweet meaty juice and dipping my fries in it
holy fuck i wish i decided to do this sooner

its a tragedy that some people eat well done for all their lives

>ironically
>unironically

Why are people so insecure that they have to use these terms? Are they too afraid to talk about their actual opinions, and hide under the mask of "irony"?

I don't know why "English" speakers are allowed to butcher words like "center" either OP

you don't want to know boi

samefag

A swing and a miss, sorry user.

>guy wants to know more about the things he's being told
>"you're dumb"
okay op tell us how you just burst out of your mother's vagina and immediately began telling the doctor the secrets of the universe

making fun of people who ask legitimate questions and want to know more is anti-intellectual garbage

Are you saying niggers are ignorant children, you racist fuck?

That is what they are, no concept of delayed gratification or forethought. Or ability to understand ramifacations for their decisions and choices.