It's pretty good, in all honesty.

Binance is cool but the god damn fees I’m too poor for this

the exchange with the lowest fees

you're damn right you're too poor for this

congrats on what OP?

>made me look

everything on binance is fine, in case anyone was wondering

are you really this stupid?

not what's going on in their legal department, but keep being delusional :)

Who are you congratulating?

What's happening in their legal department?

You find out soon enough. This was just a small heads up

shut the fuck up faggot

either tell us whats going on or fuck off you fake ass pajeet larp

Don't login tomorrow. Some of you are actually alright

Thanks for keeping us updated mr whale.

It's down for me btw, are they getting ddos'd while LINK prepares to moon to infinity and beyond?

Everyone's a mysterious insider on /biz.

OK I think I solved it. Binance is getting ddos because they have the biggest LINK volume and Roger Ver and his group of faggots are trying to squeeze every last cheap link possible before the whole thing blows up and it goes straight to 20k sats.

Cap this shit I'm a heavy duty conspiracy theorist and my instincts are laser-razor sharp.

Hope you guys are strapped in and accumulated as much as you possibly could.

They tried to make peolpe dump by using big technical FUDwords like buffer overflow (roger's toilet is overflowing out of his ears) and then when the FUD didn't work they just went full on mafia and attacked the main exchange.

hmm...ur still a faggot, but i will be on the look out

its working fine shut the fuck up noob

in the SLIM chance that something might be happening, i just took 10k Link off binance and put into my MEW.

cant be too careful these days..

The exchange withdrawal fees are retardedly high faggot.

>20k sats
2 fucking bucks? Nice FUD faggot

yeah just paid about 30 dollars in LINK to take out 10k LINK... that is fucking stupid

I am not FUDing, it's really not opening on my end.

Also, DDOS attacks mean that you can't access the site, not that anything gets stolen.

CZ says it's maintenance, but if LINK is about to explode and FOMO about to start, dropping the biggest exchange would be a logical move from big bad actors.

I said OVERNIGHT, stop calling me a fudder you idiots. I make LINK memes all day FFS

20k sats in a couple days with btc down low, means more than $2 when btc goes back to normal (over $10k).

Yeah, their withdrawal fees are insane, and you cant even pay them in BNB which is also bullshit

why isnt that a thing