Careers

Do you guys enjoy what you do for a living or are you just doing it just to get by in life?

im a master mehcanic and I love it

Fuck no, I do it so I have more money to invest into crypto.
If you ever make it, quit work, start a business.

No. I do a hybrid of accounting, financial analyst, and business analyst. For most people it would be a good gig, but honestly I just want to travel. I feel like I'm wasting my life only a few years out of school.

No I hate it, I have to pretend to be a normie and care about ppl I hate

My only hope is to make it in crypto because I can barely function in normie society

I just got laid off and I don't think I can go back to working for anyone else ever again. I need to figure out how to make money online.

this

apprentice industrial electrician here, long hours but awesome not having to bring work home and being able to build, fix shit and see the fruits

You can do it user, I believe in you.

Working on IT, loves the job, hates the people around me.

i am a chef and love it most days

I actually enjoy it. I went to trade school to be a baker and now I'm a production manager at what's basically a giant bread factory. I work four days a week and make about 60k. More money would be nice but I never dread going to work so that's something.

Threads like this make me realize I could never have a Normie cubicle cuck job. Fuck.

>t. live off passive income from app business but kind of bored with life in general

In IT, feel absolutely cucked.

OP AND OTHERS TAKE NOTE:

people in TRADES and not in JOBS are happier.

What do you do?

What do you do in IT? I've been kinda thinking about getting into that.

Do you work at Wendy's lmao jk
What's your favorite dish to make?

>have fun entertainment industry job in college town
>flirt with 10/10's all day long
>get fired
Life has no meaning anymore

fired for what?

sexual harassment probably

Called out too much. I get sick all the time and was lazy. Thought i was invincible because I'd been there longer than anybody and had the best customer service around

Depot manager for logistics company

Electrical foreman- it was fun at 1st but pulling 60 hour weeks all the time gets old.. not enough new people coming to the trade because the newer generations were told hard work is for suckers... I guess that it would be ok if employers would stop screwing themselves and bidding lower and lower and the wages arent going up but the cost of living is.