Low Marketcap gamble

I'm looking for a good low marketcap coin to gamble on with some of my BTC. My portfolio is currently 50% NEO/GAS 30% ETH 20% BTC. Should I trade all my BTC and go all in on a very risky crypto like LINK? Is NANO a good option? Or should I just play it safe and trade it all for NEO?

just go all in LINK holy shit

Tell me why I should go all in on LINK? Shill me this "LINK"

Newfag detected.

Saged but just wanted to let you know you're a bumbling retard OP. Starting a thread with the expectation to be shilled. Lurk and know your shit. Reddit is that way you absolute brainlet

Ask in on JNT while the market is down.

Don't buy LINK. It's been artificially pumped for the past 2 days. I would hold off until we have a dump

Don't buy LINK. It's been artificially pumped for the past 2 days. I would hold off until we have a dump

Don't buy LINK. It's been artificially pumped for the past 2 weeks. I would hold off until we have a dump

>very risky crypto like LINK
What makes it "very risky crypto"? As in, any riskier than any other coin of similar marketcap?

Why do people refer to link as 'Low Cap' its over 200m. Retards

It's a lower-middle class altcoin. Anything outside of the top 100 is on the lower side, and only recently has LINK comfortably escaped that. People talking about top 10 or higher are very optimistic, but I think a top 30-40 coin is a realistic possibility for LINK, which gives it still quite a bit of growth potential.

do it for the memes

Don't buy LINK. It's been artificially pumped for the past 2 weeks. I would hold off until we have a dump

>bKill
What did he mean by this?

You don't deserve this OP but you should buy Achain.
Thank me next year.

don't forget about the potential use cases for link. look at this sweet infographic. link could basically be the go to decentralized oracle service for smart contracts running within all these sectors AND between different sectors where relevant

>increases in price as a result of good news and growing publicity is artificial

TKY or UTNP

link isnt risky you fool

because 200 million is low compared to where we’re headed (i.e. 1.5 quadrillion)

>sergey dies

now what