This is the most fucking mentally exhausting coin i ever had to hold

this is the most fucking mentally exhausting coin i ever had to hold

Me too user, the whale manipulation is way too real on this. Got in at 750k sats on xmas and holding since, what was your entry?

try qlink

I dumped it to become a jibrel marine

In at 790k, I dropped my bags.

>Bitcoin Private
You might as well have bought Bitcoiin 2nd gen.

if you believed in privacy coins why didnt u just buy monero ?

Even if they fail, coins like this are the ones that forge the strongest of hands

why the fuck would you buy this shitcoin anyway

yesterday i saw that 30% dip and coudn't take it, i have been holding ZCL since december dude, but that motherfucker dip and btc only was 5%down i got scared and panick sold, then i bought later and lost like 2 ZCL lol
kinda sad i have been iron hands since december and i failed yesterday

It can be very hard to control do not fret

I sold and not coming back. The latest pump is artificially created by a few whales. You have at most 32h to get out.

my initial plan was to sell at $500 or something, i think now im will go with BTCP if bittrex supports them

But... it hasn't even been forked yet, right? What the fuck is going on in this thread?

Talkin bout Zclassic

I wanted to at 2m sats on cryptopia but I fell for the bittrex meme so i'm just holding until something comes out of it. I feel like there's no reason to sell for such a small profit when i've been holding for almost 2 months now, but that's probably a stupid move to make.

I almost gave in yesterday, I thought it would go below 1m sats freefall for sure, but I held and it didn't happen.

At this point I feel like i'm immune to any crash, I don't feel anything anymore (not trying to be edgy). First day I bought this shit I couldn't sleep because it started dropping immediately, but I just got used to it after a while.

what are you going to do? sell tomorrow or what? i don't know what to do if bittrex doesn't support the fork but im like 90% sure they will

>I don't feel anything anymore
Yeah I know what you're talking about. I'm down to 40% of my initial investment, I've never sold at a loss, if I go down with the ship then that's life I guess.

If they announce support tomorrow, i'll ride the pump and sell at the top hopefully, if not, I'll sell half on the 27th and hold the rest for BTCP.

I think it stems from having 50x'd my initial investment last December, after making that much money in such a short period of time, nothing feels real anymore.

my plan was simple, sell if it hit $300, hold through fork otherwise

>my plan was simple, sell if it hit $300, hold through fork otherwise
Looks like I'm going all in on btcp. Still no announcement and getting mighty pissed at these whales.

hang in there, bruv.

>going all in on btcp
Buy the initial dip after trading opens and you're safe.

Just sell, they will probably end up cancelling the fork anyways

>he thinks you can cancel a fork

>he thinks any devs will work on this after the fork.

it was a giant pump and dump.

Rhett is already moving out of US extradition.

he better be fast
salty bagholders filed already dozens of complaints
seems to be the reason shittrex is so quiet, they don't wanna get caught in the legal shitstorm

ive accepted that 99.9% of humans are less intelligent than me. i feel alone. i see why there are wars and poverty. one day i will exterminate you all through eugenics. bought $25. sold $250 months ago. thanks for buying my brainlets. survival of the fittest

>assuming the battle is won before it's over
not too bright after all

if you held for a couple more weeks you would've been able to sell at it's BTC high you idiot